About this group
"Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen” - Hebrews 11:1Follow
- A note from Banner Health: Make no mistake. The coronavirus (COVID-19) is serious. It is deadly. It is highly contagious. And, it is still prevalent throughout the United States. To date, over 200,000 Americans have lost their lives to this novel virus—far more than most other contagious illnesses and diseases. There is no vaccine for COVID-19 at this time, nor is there a cure, which is why all of us must do our part to protect ourselves and others by preventing the spread of the coronavirus. Behaviors to slow the spread of COVID-19 remain necessary, and they do make an impact. Putting distance between you and others is key. This virus is mainly spread through droplets when an infected person talks, coughs or sneezes, which means if you are more than six feet away from others, the likelihood of those droplets reaching you is much lower. In addition, wearing a mask when you are within six feet of others is extremely important. You should do this even if others are not. Masks can help protect you from contracting the virus as well as help to prevent you from spreading the virus if you have COVID-19, even if you don’t know you are infected. If you have symptoms that would suggest an illness of any kind, you should also stay at home (except to seek medical care) until those symptoms have resolved. It is still recommended that you do not attend large gatherings. Gatherings of more than 10 can put you and other attendees at risk. Large gatherings can become “super spreader” events, which means that many who attend are at risk of contracting COVID-19 if an infected person is present. The infected person could be asymptomatic and still spread the virus to others. Quarantine and isolation practices are also very important to protect your family, friends and the community. If you are exposed to someone with COVID-19, you should begin the quarantine process. You can also schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing to find out if you have been infected. If you have COVID-19, you must isolate immediately. This means that you should not be near anyone else, except to seek medical care. Isolation can be difficult if you live in a home with others, but it is important to protect the individuals who also reside in your home. It is recommended that you designate a “sick room” and use a separate bathroom, if possible. It is safe to be around others once 10 days have passed since your symptoms first appeared, you have been fever-free for at least 24 hours and your symptoms of COVID-19 are improving. Those who experience severe symptoms of COVID-19, including shortness of breath, will likely need to be hospitalized and closely monitored by a team of experienced medical professionals. Hospitalization is not a trivial event. The onset of critical symptoms can happen quickly, at which time COVID-19 patients are moved to an ICU, many of them put on a ventilator. Most ventilated COVID-19 patients remain in the ICU and on a ventilator for two weeks or more. Winter is just around the corner—a time of the year when we see a much higher prevalence of respiratory illness. That is why it is also strongly advised that you get a flu shot. The sooner, the better. Your behaviors to reduce the spread of COVID-19 will also help to reduce the spread of the flu. Please stay well, protect your loved ones and help us reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses like COVID-19 and the flu. You can make a difference. Dr. Marjorie Bessel Chief Clinical Officer Banner Health
- Rehoboth Saints Center PHX posted an announcement
- Rehoboth Saints Center PHX posted an announcement
Friday Night Live Bible Study with Pastor Wesley RelfWe are studying the Foundations of Honor Study Guide: Building A Powerful Community ~ by: Danny Silk RSC Media is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting at 7:00 pm weekly. Topic: RSC's Friday Night Bible Study Zoom Meeting Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9048984064 Meeting ID: 904 898 4064 One tap mobile +16699006833,,9048984064# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,9048984064# US (Tacoma) Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 904 898 4064 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc6PnTxKIxVideo Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen SharingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- Saints, see the slide to see how you can view/watch past sermons or read weekly announcements.
- He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he."— Proverbs 16:20 Wisdom is man's true strength; and, under its guidance, he best accomplishes the ends of his being. Wisely handling the matter of life gives to man the richest enjoyment, and presents the noblest occupation for his powers; hence by it he finds good in the fullest sense. Without wisdom, man is as the wild ass's colt, running hither and thither, wasting strength which might be profitably employed. Wisdom is the compass by which man is to steer across the trackless waste of life; without it he is a derelict vessel, the sport of winds and waves. A man must be prudent in such a world as this, or he will find no good, but be betrayed into unnumbered ills. The pilgrim will sorely wound his feet among the briers of the wood of life if he do not pick his steps with the utmost caution. He who is in a wilderness infested with robber bands must handle matters wisely if he would journey safely. If, trained by the Great Teacher, we follow where He leads, we shall find good, even while in this dark abode; there are celestial fruits to be gathered this side of Eden's bowers, and songs of paradise to be sung amid the groves of earth. But where shall this wisdom be found? Many have dreamed of it, but have not possessed it. Where shall we learn it? Let us listen to the voice of the Lord, for He hath declared the secret; He hath revealed to the sons of men wherein true wisdom lieth, and we have it in the text, "Whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he." The true way to handle a matter wisely is to trust in the Lord. This is the sure clue to the most intricate labyrinths of life, follow it and find eternal bliss. He who trusts in the Lord has a diploma for wisdom granted by inspiration: happy is he now, and happier shall he be above. Lord, in this sweet eventide walk with me in the garden, and teach me the wisdom of faith. Proverbs 16:20
- From Pastor Relf - This is what Pastor has been teaching us. We are made perfect!
- Hello Saints, if you're in need of the lesson for Friday night, Foundations Of Honor Chptr #1 here is a CopyFOH Chptr #1 CopyCheck out FOH Chptr #1 Copy.amber.faithlife.com
- Good morning All. Happy Sunday! I pray you’re doing well. Apparently, there were some technical difficulties that showed up during today’s message. If you’d like to view the service without the issues, we will upload the video of the service by tomorrow to have a cleaner version in the archives. Blessings and pray for us.
- GM Saints, we pray that you’re continuing to grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord. Please stay informed!
Please pray.Continue in prayer for Miss’y Alice Relf & Sis. Peachess Bruse.
Please pray.Pray for Sis. Blanca and her family, she lost her Grandfather.
LaVern Chase — EditedI'm Sorry, My Condolences To You, Gabe And Your Family... Blanca, Since The Second Time I Meet You... I Hugged You..Told You, I Love You..Such Good Energy # My Mom Told Me How Sweet You Were I Have No Doubt God Will Blanket You With His Comfort And Love. God Bless Your Family💌💙
- Good morning Saints, we are excited to announce the Agape Fellowship District Virtual Watch Night Service. Please mark your calendar’s and join us on RSC’s Faithlife or Facebook Live page’s. Let’s remain watchful and prayerful as we prepare to enter into 2021.