Redeeming Grace Church
Church • 12 members • 10 followers
About this group
- RGC is on the move! Starting September 1 st, we will be moving our worship service to the Cody Middle School, 2901 Cougar. You will enter the parking lot from the west off of Freedom Street. Follow the signs from the parking lot to the front door. For the first two weeks we will continue to meet at 3:00 p.m. We will start meeting on September 15 th at 10:30 a.m.
- Redeeming Grace Church posted an announcement
Wednesday night Bible StudyThis week we will meet at Sue’s house, 913 23 rd St., on the west side of Mentock Park.
- John Bynum is a single man who visited TBC and RGC a couple of times. He decided to move to Powell and attend one of our two churches. He bought a house on Barnard St. in Powell and is expected to arrive in town tomorrow with a small U-Haul. He doesn’t have much furniture, mainly boxes of books. He was wondering if there might be a couple of guys that could help him unload about 8 p.m. tomorrow. I will be at a Serenity meeting in Cody and unable to help. If you are able to give of your time, will you contact me and I will pass on more information to you when I have it? Thanks, Don
- Small Group Study, we would love to have you join us for a time in the Word and fellowship. As we go through “Christianity Explored,” a 7-week overview of the gospel of Mark. We will be gathering this Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the home of Chet and Priscilla White, 229 Jenni Lane, Cody (906) 281-5652.
- Hello RGC, Grace and Peace to you all! Jackie Platt has an upcoming dental surgery in Billings on Thursday, July 18th. She is currently still in need of a ride there and back. Would anyone be available to drive her?