About this group
- 5/31/2020 Pentecost sermon5/31/2020 Pentecost sermonCheck out 5/31/2020 Pentecost sermon.amber.faithlife.com
- Good Morning! What is one of your favorite ways to help others? Please read Philippians 4:1-3 Dwell on how Paul writes about those Christians in Philippi in verse 1. What is his desire for them? See the consistency of the message from Philippians 1:27. Notice also the similar language in Ephesians 6:10-13. What 3 things do you learn about Euodia and Syntyche from these verses? Are you praying for unity in the body of Christ? What are you doing to support and encourage the unity within the body of Christ? What are some things we can do to help others when disagreements arise? God bless you, my dear friends, as you live in and share God’s grace today!
- Good Morning! What are you looking forward to today? I am looking forward to seeing Jesus face to face! Please read Philippians 3. Focus upon verses 18-21. How do verses 18-19 relate to verse 17? What does verse 20 remind us that we are awaiting? What does verse 21 tell us that Jesus will do for us one day? (You may also want to read 1 Cor. 15) How do these verses impact your life today? God bless you as you live under your Lord Jesus Christ!
- Good Morning! I like to encourage people to walk with Jesus by abiding and repenting. What does it mean to abide with Jesus? Is repentance a regular part of your daily life? Please read Philippians 3:17 Who is Paul speaking to? What would it have meant for the recipients of this letter to imitate Paul? What does it mean for us? Who do you imitate? Who is setting a godly example for you to watch and follow? Who are you inviting, as Paul did, to imitate you? What, if anything, is keeping you from inviting others to imitate you? Are you asking for God to fill you with His Holy Spirit so that you may know Him more and live a life worthy of the Lord Jesus Christ… and of imitation? God bless you as you follow your Good Shepherd!
- Good Morning! Have you ever participated in anything where you have received a trophy or prize or ribbon? Please tell me about it. I participated in track and field; FFA; and band. Please read Philippians 3:12-16 Verse 12 - what is Paul pressing on to make his own? verse 13 - what lies behind that you need to forget? verse 13 - in what ways are you straining forward to what lies ahead? God's blessings upon your day!
- Good Morning! Happy Memorial Day! Who comes to mind as you think about those who have served and/or given their lives so that we may be free? How will you spend your time today? Please read Philippians 3:7-11 What has impacted you most from these words of Paul to the Philippians? Take some time to pray about what Paul has taught us through these words. God bless your day - as you remember Jesus - who died that you might live free in Him!
- May 24, 2020 Beloved, do not be surprisedMay 24, 2020 Beloved, do not be surprisedCheck out May 24, 2020 Beloved, do not be surprised.amber.faithlife.com
- Beloved, do not be Surprised!Beloved, do not be Surprised! Tell story of my 40th Birthday - surprise! Surprised by the width of the trail down the Grand Canyon - tell the story - my fear wasn’t realized! Tell story of getting to the top of the grainery - surprise! I wasn’t afraid at my house and the wonderful surprise party my wife…sermons.faithlife.com