Church • Fort Wayne, IN • 100 members • 51 followers
About this group
Teaching people how to win in life.Ask to join
- Confession I am the disciple who Jesus loves. I am my Father’s favorite child. I am the apple of His eye. I am well pleasing in His sight. I receive the love that my Father has for me. Everything I do and touch shall be blessed because I am the beloved. I am loved, righteous, blessed, prosperous, redeemed, forgiven, talented, creative, confident, secure, disciplined, focused, prepared, qualified, motivated, valuable, free, determined, equipped, empowered, anointed, accepted and approved, not average, not mediocre, holy, flawless (without blemish), blameless, and free from accusation. I am a child of the Most High God, I will become all I was created to be, in Jesus’ Name.
- Chillin' with GodHighlighting the embracing of grace in the New Testament over the laws of the Old, Pastor Al reflects on how the new covenant allows us to live in rest, rather than working to please God. He explains how grace initiates a rhythm or a flow of effortless living. Enjoy the benefits of Jesus' finished work…sermons.logos.com
- The Purpose of the LawIn this sermon, Pastor Al examines the purpose of the law, drawing the critical distinction between the Old and New Covenants. He explains that the harsh sayings of Jesus in the gospels should be understood in the context of life under the Old Covenant law. Pastor Al emphasizes the concept of hopelessness…sermons.logos.com
- Receiving the Promises of GodIn this sermon, Mark Rosemond teaches on the importance of breaking barriers and receiving God's promises. He emphasizes the importance of letting go of fear, finding our purpose, and recognizing God's plan for us. He also challenges us to let go of society-induced stress, affirming that God's grace is sufficient for today. Mark shares that we are all problem-solvers and that it is important to use our talents and abilities to bring about positive change rather than complaining.sermons.logos.com
- Freedom From Performance-Based LivingIn this enlightening sermon, Pastor Al delves into the meanings behind the Old and New Covenants, emphasizing how the new covenant, established by Jesus' death, is one of grace, not law. He clarifies misconceptions around the start of the New Testament and explains the transition from the law-driven Old Testament to the grace-filled New Testament. Pastor Al highlights the unconditional love of God that isn't hinged on actions or performance and helps listeners appreciate their closeness to God.sermons.logos.com