About this group
Teaching people how to win in life.Ask to join
- Confession I am the disciple who Jesus loves. I am my Father’s favorite child. I am the apple of His eye. I am well pleasing in His sight. I receive the love that my Father has for me. Everything I do and touch shall be blessed because I am the beloved. I am loved, righteous, blessed, prosperous, redeemed, forgiven, talented, creative, confident, secure, disciplined, focused, prepared, qualified, motivated, valuable, free, determined, equipped, empowered, anointed, accepted and approved, not average, not mediocre, holy, flawless (without blemish), blameless, and free from accusation. I am a child of the Most High God, I will become all I was created to be, in Jesus’ Name.
- Trust God to do "WHATEVER" you are believing Him for; without any preconceived ideas of "HOW"!!!
- Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. When you are carnally minded, it produces death. To be carnally minded means to be controlled by your flesh or your senses. Fear, worry, and oppression came into this world as a result of sin and is a form of death. When you are spiritually minded, it will produce life and peace. Jesus delivered us from oppression, worry, and fear on the cross. Jesus came to give us abundant life (see John 10:10). This life is not referring to physical life. It’s talking about the life of God. We have this life in our born-again spirit. We are made up of three parts. We are a spirit, we have a soul, and we live in a physical body (see 1Thes 5:23). Your spirit is where the life of God is. You have the nature of God in your spirit. You have God’s perfect righteousness. You have peace and joy in your spirit. You have all the peace and joy you need. But if you’re going to experience that in your life, you’re going to have to be spiritually minded. When you are spiritually minded, it produces life and peace. But what does it mean to be spiritually minded? When you are spiritually minded, you focus on your righteousness. As a result, you’ll be far from oppression, you will not fear, and terror will not come near you (Isaiah 54:14). When you are spiritually minded, you will use your authority to walk on the devil and nothing shall by any means harm you (Luke 10:19). You want to be unafraid? Focus on the love of the Father because His perfect love drives out all fear (1John 4:18). When you are spiritually minded, you don’t have any fear or anxiety about anything. You cast all your worries on the Lord and the He cares for you (see 1Peter 5:7). God doesn’t want you to be controlled by what your senses tell you. When you are trouble minded, it will produce death, fear, and oppression. So don’t let your mind focus on trouble like the bad reports on the news. If you let that control your life, it will produce death or a defeated life. But when you focus on your true nature, it produces life and peace. This is renewing your mind with the knowledge of who you are in Christ; who you are in your born-again spirit (which is your true nature). By doing this, you are identifying with your true self.
- Healing School is tonight - 7pm EST 2320 Maumee Ave, Fort Wayne In 46803 Tune in on YouTube: YouTube.com/SummitChurchOnlineIndiana Or FaithLife:Summit Church IndianaTeaching people how to win in life.faithlife.com
- “God has transmitted his very substance into every Scripture, for it is God-breathed. It will empower you by its instruction and correction, giving you the strength to take the right direction and lead you deeper into the path of godliness.” 2 Timothy 3:16 TPT When I read that verse out of the Passion Translation all I could say was WOW!! It’s all in his Word!!! salvation healing power wisdom prosperity etc.