The Christian Church
Church • 37 members • 4 followers
About this group
- Welcome to the Christian Church's Faithlife Group. This is our new social media hub for communication online with one another. Think of it as a secure "Facebook" page designed for churches. We can post prayer requests, announcements, share calendars, join ministry groups and teams, chat, study, and encourage one another. You will also have access to a Logos Bible study program, FaithLife TV, and other helps.
- Thank you Pastor Doug and Steve for your well thought out Sermons this morning.
- Take a moment, share and post what you are thankful for!
- I am thankful to live in the wonderful community of Los Alamos, to be blessed with the fellowship of the Christian Church, for my wife and faithful children, and six awesome grandchildren. I am thankful that whether I'm feeling burdened or blessed, because of Jesus, my best life is yet to come.
- I’m thankful that King Jesus is on the throne — today, tomorrow and forever. The loving King whose love does not seek its own good but whose love flows forth and bestows ever abundant and over flowing good. Praises to my King! Our righteous King!
- We were not able to attend in person today due to a possible exposure, so Thankful that we could attend online. So Thankful for Worship team, pastors and all for their work. Praise God.
- Good morning. It is election day! If you have not already voted, I hope that you do. I will head to the polls in a little while. I'll probably see people that I don't know, and I'll wonder, not what party affiliation they hold, but whether they know Jesus as Lord. I am praying that violent outbursts will not result from our elections, physical or verbal. And just in case you are wondering, my vote is for Jesus to be the Lord of my life, and I hope that you are voting the same way.