The Carpenter's House Community Church
Church • Union, OR • 9 members • 1 follower
About this group
- Drive In Church was a big hit!!! Let's do it again! We will send out the song list soon so you can print it or just sing along using your phone. :) Feel free to bring a lawn chair and blankets and sit in front of your vehicle if you'd like. :) See you at 10:30 Sunday Morning! Let's worship together!
- Praise to the Lord! Resurrection Day is coming! And we have answered prayer for out missionary Luke and family. Luke found a part time job working at a Boy and Girls home! Please keep them in your prayers as they are in need of a larger place to live and as they transition to what God has called them to do for now. The Carpenter’s House Church continues to assist others with finances during this tough time. We are preparing on giving again and we will keep you updated on what is going on. Thanks again for giving. Please keep Stephanie Shoemaker (nurse) and her family in your prayers. She has been on the front-line as a nurse. Also, please keep Jerry in your prayers and remember those suffering at this time. I have done some searching. Tried to get the Drive in Theatre and Buffalo Peak parking lots for a drive in Easter Service, but both failed. But we have a God-given place to do the service. We will be doing a Drive-In Service at Logan and TJs @ 10:30AM on Easter Sunday. Their address is 57718 Cove HWY 237, Union, OR. They have lots of room there and we will ensure that rigs are 6’ apart. We really look forward to seeing you all there. This Sunday, we are going to keep with the same schedule: 10: 30 AM and 5:00 PM for Service times and people are welcome to come to our house. We are also going to attempt to do ZOOM for those that cannot make it, but only at the 10:30 AM Service. We will be in touch with you all on how to sign in with us. This service will be a mix of Bible Study and Sermon, jut to let you know. We will do worship music and prayer. This is Palm Sunday, so we will be studying Jesus’ triumphal entry! I really believe this is a time for the Church to not be silent. Many people’s heart’s are searching. Please reach out to others and tell them about Christ. You are essential! God bless and God be with you all!
- FaithlifeTV.com has many free resources on Bible studies, various movies and documentaries, kids programs. Not everything is free but there's a lot that is. You might want to check it out.Christian Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries & more | Faithlife TVWatch thousands of hours of edifying and entertaining movies, shows, and biblical teaching. Start your 14-day free trial of Faithlife TV Plus.faithlifetv.com
- Here is a free video series for kids about Christian heroes of the faith. https://faithlifetv.com/items/307078TorchlightersThe Torchlighters is an ongoing series of animated programs with strong values and educational content for youth ages 8-12. Each Torchlighters episode presents the story of a true-life hero from Christian history. Kids will see what God can do through a "Torchlighter" and will be challenged to carry their own torch while learning about the history of our faith.faithlifetv.com
- Hi Everyone! Praying your time at home is full of wonderful blessings as you spend more time together, working on projects, expanding your wealth of information and experiences through Youtube and books... We can thank God for bringing good out of all things. We learn so much during these trials and this is a doozy! Bless you all!
- Greetings Everyone! Please remain in prayer for our leaders as they make such huge decisions affecting every individual. May they be humble and seek the Lord's wisdom and guidance. Here's a passage from Daniel's prayer in Daniel 9: 17 “Now, our God, hear the prayers and petitions of your servant. For your sake, Lord, look with favor on your desolate sanctuary. 18 Give ear, our God, and hear;open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy. 19 Lord, listen! Lord, forgive! Lord, hear and act! For your sake, my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name.”Amen!