Word Studies - Mondays
Bible Reading • Lapeer, MI • 40 members • 2 followers
About this group
Dazzled by His Word!Follow
- Here is a shortcut to accessing the Monday classes via Zoom without having to navigate through several layers of app menus to find it: Topic: Word Studies - Mondays Time: Every week on Mondays, 06:30 PM Eastern Time Join using smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89652118919?pwd=R2FMeW9neEF0QUdvTzVxZ3JVSWs3Zz09 Meeting ID: 896 5211 8919 Passcode: 112233 AUDIO ONLY, Dial one of these numbers on your cellphone or landline: +1 312 626 6799 +1 929 436 2866 +1 301 715 8592 +1 346 248 7799 +1 669 900 6833 +1 253 215 8782 When prompted, enter these numbers: Meeting ID: 896 5211 8919 Passcode: 112233Join our Cloud HD Video MeetingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- Session 20, Roman's Chapter 12. Very encouraging and eye opening! Be guided and encouraged!45 Romans Session 20Watch "45 Romans Session 20" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- Hello Dear Students! I received this today and it really confirms what we have been learning from Romans! Thought you might enjoy a bit different perspective:The Center For Discipleship - Word Studies - Saturday - Faithlifefaithlife.com
- The Center for Discipleship - FaithlifeIf you have trouble being in God's Word every day, here are just a few of the many reasons to read the Bible that should inspire you: 1. To know where you are going. 2. To have wisdom. 3. To find success. 4. To live in purity. 5. To obey God. 6. To have joy. 7. To grow in faith. 8. To find deliverance. 9. To have peace. 10. To distinguish good from evil. God has gold nuggets and diamonds everywhere in His Word, but we must dig them out!faithlife.com
- Roman's Session 10, Chapter 8 continues. A remarkable commentary!45 Romans Session 10Watch "45 Romans Session 10" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- Class for Monday, August 8 will be facilitated by Justin and Crystal Binkley. Pretty sure they will be able to figure out how to set things up and make them work! Please give them lots of grace! Nancy & I will be out of town as will Chuck and Nancy Herpolsheimer and Ray and Jan Champion. We are at Romans Session 5 Chapter 4 this week.
- Exciting beginning to the study of Roman's! Many on-site and several joined in on Zoom! We overcame technical difficulties and made it all the way through the first 7 verses of Roman's 1! A great study and Session 1 video along with study notes is now available in the Content>Files area of this group.
- Awesome! Thanks for all the work you do! Since I had to get off early I will be rewatching from the beginning.
- Randy, After my friend downloads faithlife app how does she find your groups? Does she just do a search for them?
- Send me her email address and I will send her an invite so she doesn't have to search for groups.
- Both the Handbook and the Workbook for Romans are now available in the Content>Files section here in Faithlife! Check them out! I will be printing 'workbooks' this week for those who have asked. The Workbook is 350 pages which equals a cost of $17.50 to cover the toner and paper.
- WE BEGIN THE BOOK OF ROMANS ON JULY 11!! It has come to our attention that the study books we ordered for Romans are 'handbooks' and not 'workbooks.' There is a difference! The workbooks are what we have been using for our previous classes. The handbooks are different. Still verse by verse, but more commentary, etc. However they do not include the word for word transcript of what is presented in the videos. I believe they will still be a valuable resource for you. If however, you would like to have a 'workbook' in addition to the 'handbook,' let me know and we can either order or print those for anyone who want the workbook. There will of course be a cost of $17.50/ea. as they are 350 pages in length! ~Randy
- Here is Part two of the introduction to Romans: Chapters 5-16Overview: Romans 5-16Watch our overview video on Romans 5-16, which breaks down the literary design of the book and its flow of thought. In Romans, Paul shows how Jesus created t...youtu.be