- We are making this a part of Trinitys Easter plans.m.facebook.com
- Trinity Missionary Church published a newsletterReadSpring-ish, 2023As newness comes with the Spring.
In the March meeting of the church board, new leadership was elected. Tom Rice will be this year's board chairman, and Dan Yoder will be vice-chairman. Pastor Terry will serve as an advisor & coach in the 2 positions. This marks the first time in the pastor's tenure that he is not holding either of the two positions. It is noted that Pastor Terry suggested the changes to assist in leading the church.
A new finance team is now in place. This team will give guidance in the mission of generating greater financial health for the church. The team is made up of Mark Treacher, bookkeeper; Rod Telsworth
-Financial Secretary, and Tom Ware-trustee/facilities manager.
Another team is being created as well. A children's ministry team is being formed to provide oversight and mission to the children's ministry. With the growing number of children on Sundays and the potential impact of the Drop & Date Night program, plans are needed to prepare for the future. This will be a team of 3-4 people. If you are interested, contact Pastor Terry for information.
- Apr9Sunday, April 9th • 9:00–10:30 am (EDT)
- Terry Neumayer announced an eventMay21Sunday, May 21st • 5–7 pm
- ReadTrinity Missionary ChurchMarch 19, 2023
- Terry Neumayer announced an eventApr1Saturday, April 1st • 1–3 pm
- ReadTrinity Missionary ChurchMarch 12 Worship
- ReadTrinity Missionary ChurchMarch 12, 2023
- Currently, we have 14 Chili Challenge entries. They are: Becky Lemon, Sarah Sanders, Donna Schrock, Joe Miller, Sam Crossgrove, Samantha Neumayer, Pastor Terry, Dave Hoover, Jason Monroe, Jennifer Raulerson, and Timothy Cossairt. (If I left anyone out, please state that person in the comments.) We also have white chili and Chicken Noodle Soup being supplied which are not in the competition. Earnie is providing shredded cheese, Sam C. is bringing sour cream. Crackers are also provided. Chili Challenge participants, please have your chili to the kitchen area for registration. This will label your pot, lid, and voting jar. It would be best to use the south entrance of the building. You are welcome to campaign for your chili; this is the fundraiser element. By all means, stuff your ballot box. The tasting judge is Police Chief Dan and Mrs. Thayer. They will arrive around 11:45-12:00. They will be introduced and then sequestered to a private room for their judging. They will provide a ranking of all chili participants. This year we will have a 1st and 2nd place trophy for each division, but the $25.00 Gift Card will be given to 1st place winners. Please note if your chili has peanut butter or other items that may connect with food allergies, please state that on your entry.