- This is the perfect time to help each other out as a family. If you are in need (non-monetary) comment down below. If you are able to provide help please check & respond directly to the comments below!
- I have a coworker looking for a room to rent, she is going through a divorce and is looking for a safe home to rent from if anyone feels led you can contact me on here or call me 530-230-8805 and I can help connect you, she is a very sweet girl. Josie Gozza
- Hey everyone! I have a woman Awakener who is in her early 20s who is looking for housing starting mid-August. She is working and going to college but having her own apartment wouldn't be a feasible option right now. She would love to rent a room in a home, preferring to stay with a family or couple in the church. She is looking to pay $400-$500 if possible. If you have a room open, please email me at email@example.com.
- Guys! Guys! Here's a 24/7 prayer force setup by Patricia King Ministries that's running from now till the election in November!!! I signed up, are you in?! We are priests and Kings here in the Earth, let's get to it! Kingdom first! More prayer, more power! No prayer NO POWER! HOME | Firewall USAHOME | Firewall USAA united 24/7 prayer movement in effort to build a wall of prayer (firewall) over the United States.www.firewallusa.com
- Hey Church! The office will be closed Monday July 6th in celebration of Independence Day. Enjoy your weekend! 2RC staff
- Do any of you know/recommend any home daycare providers or someone who could help here?FaithlifeHello Everyone! I was reaching out to any mothers out there that might have the time and space to watch my little boy (Nikki) typically 2-4 days a week depending on my shifts at the hospital, starting once the kids go back to school, which has been delayed I read until August 17th I believe. My teenage daughter has been watching him so far for me including last year of school which she did online to help me, which was such a blessing! However, if the virus calms down and school resumes she would love to start her freshman year in high school. I want to make this happen for her, so I'm reaching out to my church family, because you guys are honestly all I have and can trust outside of daycares which are averaging about $1,000/ monthly. I have no problem paying for childcare, However that amount is just to much for me right now financially. So if anyone knows anyone I would truly appreciate if you could pass their information along to me or mine to them. Thank you so much! God bless you all!faithlife.com
- ReadYes, 2RC Church is OPEN!!!7/1/2020
Hello Church, we want you to know that the elders of 2RC have confirmed that as a church we are open for services and activities. Also, please know that our guidelines are fully compliant with both the Governor’s latest Executive Order as well as the Town of Gilbert Mandates. We are happy for you to join us in person or over the airwaves. Either way, know that you are loved and encouraged.
2RC Church Leadership
- Reposting for the Masseys! ♥️2 Rivers Church - FaithlifeThe Masseys' daughter Rachel has created a GoFundMe to raise money for a new vehicle for them!! You might've seen Larry's post about needing a new car. Here is the link, anything helps! If you can't donate, you can help pray it in! https://gf.me/u/x9ycv2faithlife.com
- ReadUpdates June 29th- July 5th
Registration Required for 11am Service
In order to more fully comply with the Gilbert Mask/Social Distancing Mandate, we have set up chair groupings a full 6 feet apart which yields us less seats in total than we had previously. However, this new setup will allow service attendees to take off their masks for the sermon and for singing and still be in compliance with the Gilbert Mandate.
As such our capacity may be a little tight during the Sunday 11 o'clock service. For this reason we are asking all those who plan to attend 11 o'clock to register so we can ensure we don't need to turn anyone away. Please register below if you plan to attend that service. (No registration required for Saturday, or 9am Sunday)
Thank you so very much for your love and patience as we roll with the punches! We are trying our best to follow the government requirements and continue to offer the best opportunity for our body of believers to worship in person together.