- Hi everyone! We are in need of VBS decor! If you have any decor to lend that would help give the feel of ancient Jerusalem, please drop off in Kerry/ Lyz's office (In the River). *Label bottom of items with your name using masking tape (so items can be returned). ITEMS such as: vases, baskets, blankets, clay pots... anything you can think of that would help make this look awesome for the kids! Text Kerry @ 847-877-3527 with any questions
- ReadPrayer and Praise- Tonight @7pm!Plus Streaming Link
This is our signature event here at 2RC. Join with us to worship, pray, and prophesy as directed by the Holy Spirit. We'll seek the Lord together! you
7pm in the Sanctuary.
If you can't attend in person we'd love for you to join us online!
- Hello 2RC Family, Currently we have a high functioning male adult with Autism in urgent need of a room to rent. His current landlord is selling the home where he rents a room so he will be in need of a new residence very soon (within the next few weeks). He has stable employment through Fry's grocery store and can afford $500/month for his housing needs. He has faithfully paid his rent over the last several years. This young man has been part of our church community for many years and works closely with Pastor Tim. If you or someone you would be able to assist, please contact Pastor Tim as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org God bless!
- ReadStephen Ministry
“Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Gal 6:2
“Therefore encourage one another and build up each other.”
I Thess 5: 11
Our congregation’s Stephen Ministry equips lay-people to provide one-to-one Christian care to people in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. Stephen ministry is a confidential ministry. The identity of those receiving care and everything they discuss with a Stephen Minister remains private.
A Stephen Minister is a lay-person with 50 hours of training in providing high-quality, distinctively Christian care. A caring person who listens, cares, prays, supports, and encourages. Someone who meets faithfully each week with his/her care receiver for as long as there is a need to help them emotionally/spiritually cope with life’s situations. Stephen Ministers care for people facing tough times. When people experience challenges in life, they can benefit from emotional/spiritual care and support.
- There are many life challenges that Stephen Ministers can walk alongside with you to help get you on the other side, such as:
- Loss of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Unemployment or job crises
- Terminal illness
- A chronic illness
- Many other challenges
If you could benefit from Stephen Ministry or know someone who could, then contact one of our Stephen Ministry team to learn more: Linda Biddison 480-234-6354
Sue Stewart 520-272-0809
Pastor Kevin Bird 480-707-2345
- Stella did a fabulous job today ministering the word of God. Praise God we have men and women of God on staff that know how to rightly divide the word of truth