About this group
- Welcome to Unity Christian Center's online community! Where we are empowering people through the teaching of God's Word, living purposefully to impact the world through unity and love. Psalm 133:1-3 Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups.
- Title: God Redeems Hardship Through Prayer Scripture: Acts 12:1-5 NIV - Be prepared for challenges. -Do, you ever think that Sometimes God is trying to get your attention. -The moment you decided to put your faith in Jesus, you declared war against the devil. -Ephesians 4:14-15 (NIV) -Where is He trying to get us. He is trying to get us to the Father by way of the truth. -John 1:1-2 (NIV) -John 14:5-6 (NIV) -Be prepared; EXPECT hardships in life. -Our belief in Christ does not immune us from the hardships of life. -Satan does not sit idly by when his realm is challenged. -Trials strengthen our faith and develop perseverance. -Romans 8:35-36 (NIV) Our faith in God is a faith in spite of. -We can stay the course by praying. -Acts 4:27-30 (NIV) -Nothing can Trump God’s plan. God uses persecutions to advance His Kingdom.StartMeeting Video 0.4.0fccdl.in
- Good evening everyone here is the recap from yesterday’s amazing word titled The Invisible Man. The main scriptures were found in Psalms 121:3-8. If you were not in attendance you missed out on a great and powerful word but here are some of the highlights. 1. Jesus is the invisible man always watching over us and helping us along the way 2. Reason number 1 is because he can walk through the walls that may be closing us in and this is proven throughout stories in the Bible 3. Reason number 2 is he gives us heart burn sounds strange right but it’s the burning desire to chase after him and do what’s right 4. Just because you can’t see him doesn’t mean he isn’t there he is always there for us 5. Lastly we have to be the visible influence to others so that they can see the God in us 🙏🏾 Have a fantastic blessed week and we will see you Wednesday night
- Words of Encouragement Good afternoon and happy Friday I hope everyone is having an amazing Friday so far here are a few words of encouragement to get you through the day. Proverbs 4:7 Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment. Its time to have a wise Friday. With so much going on in the world it’s time for us to stop worrying and trying to figure out which way to go and just trust God. The amazing thing about God is he is in no short supply of wisdom and is ready and willing to give it sparingly. So it’s time to tap into that and get wise in every area of our life. With wisdom comes better judgment and with Gods wisdom we will keep making the right choices 🙏🏾
- Sunday Service Recap Good morning Unity Christian just wanted to share a little recap from yesterday morning awesome word. The title was Speak It ... In Love . The main scripture came from Ephesians 4:15. As Christians we must be always willing and ready to speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But the catch is speaking the truth with love. We have to be careful in the things that we say and make sure we are constantly evaluating the things we say making sure they are all out of love. We have to remember that even our actions must reflect love showing a Christ like integrity. We have to make sure we are always doing our part so that people can readily identify a Christ like love. We must also remember to abide in him so that he can abide in you. We hope this lifts your spirits and encourage you to continue to keep God first. Stay safe and blessed. 🙏🏾
- Hello Unity here are your words of encouragement for today... 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. What a powerful scripture to stand on this morning and Unity I want to encourage you to stand on the word of God and on doing what’s right. God promises us in this scripture that everything we do in Christ will never be for nothing. With so much chaos in the world it is an easy time to allow the devil, social media, or even the news to get your mind unfocused on God. A Moveable mind set is unstable and unhealthy and will drive you crazy with doubt and worry. Stand firm and trust that the good you do on this earth will be rewarded here and in heaven. Stay Safe and Stay Blessed….
- Good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all. Here is just a little something to start your morning out right. Please enjoy this weeks words of encouragement Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Wow what a God we serve that is the same God as he was back then as he is today. That’s great news Unity because when we visit the history with all the chaos and turmoil in the world we can find comfort in knowing that our God did miracles then and are still doing miracles today. So I say stay encouraged that no matter what it looks like our God is still in control and is able to do anything but fail. Enjoy the rest of your day and see you all Sunday 🎆
- Couldn’t catch bible study Wednesday night your in luck attached is the handout and copy of the service please enjoy Expecting from God/ Bible Study Handout Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it. ~How do I set myself up to expect things from God? Romans 10:9-10 1. Knowing his word 2. Believing in his word 3. Obeying his word *** Parents teach your children how to expect from God as well *** ~Being prepared to wait for God: Scripture: Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." 3. ~The promises he gives in his word: 2Peter 3:9 ~when we fall short getting back Acts 3:19 | NIV ~Biblical reference: The Story of Hannah https://fccdl.in/UkmhJGOXfI