About this group
Seeking, Sharing, & Serving the Kingdom of God and His righteousnessFollow
- Welcome to Utopia Baptist's group! We desire to worship Almighty God together! We hope you will join us in the various avenues this group presents opportunity and also in presence with us during our times of worship and fellowship. This group is the hub of our communication. Here, you will be able to electronically interact with others, see announcements, find bulletins, access our calendar, receive newsletters as they are published, access our church directory, connect to live streams, find Bible studies, etc... Please explore, whether on the desktop or the mobile app. A great place to learn more about this app and the resources available to you through Faithlife, follow this link. There is GREAT information here. https://www.logos.com/get-started If you want to access Bible study tools without downloading things to your computer or phone, you can access these tools through https://app.logos.com . LOGOS is the most powerful and extensive Bible study library known to us. Whatever your level of knowledge and curiosity, check out the library available to you through this group. For you and your kiddos, you also have access to Faithlife Tv. https://faithlifetv.com/ You can scroll through various channels and shows. There is a kids section that is great for the young ones. Enjoy! We look forward to our journey together.Christian Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries & more | Faithlife TVEnjoy thousands of hours of Christian movies, shows, and biblical teaching on Faithlife TV—Enjoy Faithlife Originals, free family entertainment, and community video streamed to your TV, computer, or mobile device for all-day inspiration.faithlifetv.com
- Utopia Baptist Church announced an eventNov21Sunday, November 21st • 6:00–7:30 pm
- THIS SUNDAY!!! Our Thanksgiving Meal and our Family Fellowship Meal have been combined for November. We will have our meal, AND we encourage each other to bring our neighbors and take food to our neighbors. We want to SHARE what God has given to us through fellowship and ministry to our neighbors.
- Update on Jeremy my cousin surgery this afternoon doctor said they got all the tumor and Jeremy will be in icu over night so they can watch him closely but was pleased with the surgery Thank you for y’all’s prayers
Please pray.Please pray for Carlos & Jennifer in the loss of their son Reid. Also keep their daughter Ava in prayer. Please keep them in prayer as they mourn their loss and as they move into the future. As you may know, this type of loss is very hard on marriages and families. Thank you for your earnest prayers. This is Sammy M friends
Please pray.y’all pray … Scott is on his way home to take Becky to ER… she doesn’t feel good and running a fever yesterday and today. he is taking her to Memorial Hermann where she was. y’all pray … Scott is on his way home to take Becky to ER… she doesn’t feel good and running a fever yesterday and today. he is taking her to Memorial Hermann where she was. she will be admitted…. waiting on a room. won’t know anything until she sees GI dr. who knows when that will be from Sandy D
- We have been in prayer for her this morning and will continue to pray.
- from Scott a little while ago… they haven’t talked to dr yet to find out what they did. She is out and has been resting. We have no answers yet but she is moving around better than the surgery’s before, less pain and we have gotten up to go the the bathroom.
Please pray.Please pray for my grandson Branson, they are headed to ERhad another bad seizure, hit his head hard on something
- Nov3Wednesday, November 3rd, 5 pm (CDT)
Please praise the Lord for who He is or what He does.Sandy D sent this this evening about her daughter in law From Scott! Hallelujah She is going home tomorrow
- Utopia Baptist Church announced an eventOct25Monday, October 25th • 6:00–7:30 pm