About this group
Seeking, Sharing, & Serving the Kingdom of God and His righteousnessFollow
- Welcome to Utopia Baptist's group! We desire to worship Almighty God together! We hope you will join us in the various avenues this group presents opportunity and also in presence with us during our times of worship and fellowship. This group is the hub of our communication. Here, you will be able to electronically interact with others, see announcements, find bulletins, access our calendar, receive newsletters as they are published, access our church directory, connect to live streams, find Bible studies, etc... Please explore, whether on the desktop or the mobile app. A great place to learn more about this app and the resources available to you through Faithlife, follow this link. There is GREAT information here. https://www.logos.com/get-started If you want to access Bible study tools without downloading things to your computer or phone, you can access these tools through https://app.logos.com . LOGOS is the most powerful and extensive Bible study library known to us. Whatever your level of knowledge and curiosity, check out the library available to you through this group. For you and your kiddos, you also have access to Faithlife Tv. https://faithlifetv.com/ You can scroll through various channels and shows. There is a kids section that is great for the young ones. Enjoy! We look forward to our journey together.Christian Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries & more | Faithlife TVEnjoy thousands of hours of Christian movies, shows, and biblical teaching on Faithlife TV—Enjoy Faithlife Originals, free family entertainment, and community video streamed to your TV, computer, or mobile device for all-day inspiration.faithlifetv.com
Please pray.Please add my BIND friend Annette K. To your prayers, she has a GBM (grade 4 brain tumor) that has been stable for a while, but it has now become active again. She is a believer and a perpetually happy person. Please pray for a miracle-healing, for peace and for God to get the glory through her testimony.
- Please pray for my friend David Bennett, who lives in England. He is a brain tumor warrior and has a visual cut that basically makes him blind. He had both hips replaced a couple of months ago and then was hit by a car( twice)while walking about three weeks ago. It shattered his femur and broke his new hip, and he has been in the hospital ever since ( insert rant about socialized medicine here). He is finally having surgery tomorrow, and he is really scared.
- Update from David: (caveat- David has some mental illness stemming from his brain tumor resection , so take this with a grain of salt. the surgery did go well, ,,fresh new socket, ball joint and femur spike into the femur,,they've meshed the bottom of the femur [28/04, 02:39] Dave: nothing went good, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and just got worse right up to this point [28/04, 02:39] Dave: I told staff etc that my mattress was flat and I was laying on steel slats , but they dismissed this and blamed the pain on the operation So My mattress, the special orthopedic bed thats supposed to inflate and keep the air moving to different parts of the mattress to stop bed sores wasn't working then the bleeding overflow tube disconnected, blood everywhere, covered bedclothes sheets etc,,in agony allthrough this and being disbelieved [28/04, 02:39] Dave: Then i had to scream out loud for attention and yes they blamed me for figeting ,they said if you kept still this wouldn't of happend,then i was covered in urine from the catheter pipes coming out, and 3 night nurse's was stood there scratch their heads,,eventually I convinced them that the bed was broken and they stripped it and changed it and me,I now in loads more pain and exhausted just have to rest ,if they let me,,I have to keep my faith and be kind to them,pray for them,I'm sure theyre doing their best,thanks for being there x
- David is doing much better today ( the time difference is making updates difficult to get) but he has actually been up and walking a bit!! He seems in a much better mood as well. Please continue praying for a complete recovery.
Please pray.Obituary for Luris Milena Baskin at COCHRAN FUNERAL HOME LivingstonFuneral services for Luris Milena Baskin, 86, of Livingston, Texas will be held Sunday, April 24, 2022, at 200 p.m., in the First Baptist Church in Livingston, Texas with Bro. Kevan Wood officiating. Interment will be held Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 400 p.m., in the Brite Cemetery in Leming,www.cochranfh.com
Please praise the Lord for who He is or what He does.Ms Jovonne just shared good news that her Dr reported her kidney numbers to be in normal range!!! Praise The Lord!!!
- Ladies, be on the look out for this suggestion box for our next Bible Study. Please make your suggestions by 2/24. Thanks!
Please pray.Diana Pfieffer passed away last night Tim has a video of there Facebook page letting everyone know of her passing
- Feb15Tuesday, February 15th • 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (CST)Utopia Baptist Church
Utopia Baptist Church, 241 E Johnson St, Utopia, TX 78884, USA