About this group
Seeking, Sharing, & Serving the Kingdom of God and His righteousnessFollow
- Welcome to Utopia Baptist's group! We desire to worship Almighty God together! We hope you will join us in the various avenues this group presents opportunity and also in presence with us during our times of worship and fellowship. This group is the hub of our communication. Here, you will be able to electronically interact with others, see announcements, find bulletins, access our calendar, receive newsletters as they are published, access our church directory, connect to live streams, find Bible studies, etc... Please explore, whether on the desktop or the mobile app. A great place to learn more about this app and the resources available to you through Faithlife, follow this link. There is GREAT information here. https://www.logos.com/get-started If you want to access Bible study tools without downloading things to your computer or phone, you can access these tools through https://app.logos.com . LOGOS is the most powerful and extensive Bible study library known to us. Whatever your level of knowledge and curiosity, check out the library available to you through this group. For you and your kiddos, you also have access to Faithlife Tv. https://faithlifetv.com/ You can scroll through various channels and shows. There is a kids section that is great for the young ones. Enjoy! We look forward to our journey together.Christian Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries & more | Faithlife TVEnjoy thousands of hours of Christian movies, shows, and biblical teaching on Faithlife TV—Enjoy Faithlife Originals, free family entertainment, and community video streamed to your TV, computer, or mobile device for all-day inspiration.faithlifetv.com
- Utopia Baptist Church announced an eventSep22Wednesday, September 22nd, 7:30 am
Please pray.about Becky Please do NOT call her, she is very sick and does not need to be disturbed. With COVID running rapid no one is allowed to stay with any patients, so there is no one to monitor the phone. Please don’t!!!! PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS After 10 days in the hospital in Lufkin, Texas and 4 days back home my sweet daughter Becky Benham is back in the hospital at Memorial Herman Hospital Houston. I took her to the ER at Memorial Herman Conroe last night. She continues to have severe pain in her abdominal area. A CT with contrast was done last night and they reported she had a cyst on her pancreas. She was transferred downtown Houston and she actually has 3 different cyst showing. One is very large and attached behind her liver, one is embedded in the tail of her pancreas and the other is holding on to her small intestine. The Doctors are meeting this afternoon to map out a plan. The only treatment is surgery. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY "do you know how serious this is". YES WE DO !!!!! Please only UPLIFTING COMMENTS and prayers. We covet all your prayers and positive thoughts. I know that our God is able and that he is who he says he is!!!!! She's got this!! #thisisapieceofcake, #readblood, #strongwomen, #myGodisable
- No surgery, I was on the phone when one of the surgeons talked to her. They don’t feel 100% comfortable with surgery because of the placement and size. They called it a pancreatic esudo (spelling?) cyst and they don’t feel the have been there to long. And they need to be 60 days before they mess with them. And sometimes the reduce in size by themselves. So the did another scan today to see if they are growing or already starting to shrink. It may take 6 months to shrink. And all the things that could go wrong with surgery. So they are monitoring it right now
- Please pray for my best friends Dad Sonny Harrison had a stroke. The bleeding in brain has stopped, noting they can do for that , he is talking and joking one minute and the next is unable to communicate at all other than pointing and grunting. The Doctors found his arteries are 75 percent blocked or worse and are doing heart surgery in the morning. Thank you for you prays
- Utopia Baptist Church announced an eventSep1Wednesday, September 1st • 3–7 pm
- Dear Utopia Baptist Church, Thank you for your partnership with Mission:Dignity! Because of your consistent generosity, these retired ministers and widows will be receiving more than they ever have! Beginning in January 2022, ALL 2,500 retired pastors, workers, and widows will receive a monthly raise! Tier 2 recipients (those who served 25 years or more and are below poverty level) will be raised as follows: Singles from $450/month to $550/month Couples from $600/month to $750/month Tier 1 recipients (those who served 10 years or more and are just above poverty level) will be raised as follows: Singles from $225/month to $275/month Couples from $300/month to $375/month Immediately, funeral grants have been raised from $1000 to $3000 for qualifying expenses. AND, if a married recipient or their spouse passes away, the surviving spouse will continue to receive the couple's grant for one year, instead of two months. These changes are because of your heart of compassion to give to these soldiers of the cross who deserve "double honor." (1 Tim. 5:17) Again, thank you for your partnership. We appreciate you and are praying for you! Working Together, Aaron J. Meraz, PhD, DMin Director of Mission:Dignity Mission:Dignity
- Please pray for Chuck Crane, former pastor of the Utopia Methodist Church. He will have a triple bypass tomorrow (Wednesday).
- Need immediate prayer my cousin Trey Mace collapsed in his yard EMS worked on him they are trying to stabilize him so they can airlift him to an Austin hospital
Please pray.Sandy H is out of surgery and in recovery. No cancer! They should go home today. Thanks for the prayers.
- Please be praying for Bubba Tacker he is needing open heart surgery to replace a faulty valve and are in the process of looking for a good cardiologist in Houston
- This guy is excellent. It's who I, my Dad and sister use. All the nurses at the hospital say he's the best. He's also super nice and easy to understand. He will run every test in the book to make sure he catches everything. My Dad is actually seeing him today. https://www.houstonmethodist.org/doctor/miguel-quinones/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=all_spg_gmb&utm_content=website-click&y_source=1_MTIzMjE1OTMtNzE1LWxvY2F0aW9uLmdvb2dsZV93ZWJzaXRlX292ZXJyaWRl
- Thank you , I passed the info on to Bubba