- Redeemed LivingIntroduction The Bible is not hesitant to talk about sin, even though it may be uncomfortable for us to hear. Sin and its effect on us are important to God. Sin will always keep us away from God’s presence. Human sinfulness and God’s solution for it is a primary teaching of the Bible. As we study today’s…sermons.faithlife.com
- Who is like God?Sin is an important issue throughout the scriptures. It is impossible to read the Bible and not come across some discussion of sin that separates us from God. Since sin is an important topic for the Bible, how important should it be to the Christian Church? How much should we emphasize it? For the Christian Church, we should not shy away from discussing sin because it is an important part of the gospel message. Sin may be an uncomfortable topic, but it is an essential conversation that we must regularly have.sermons.faithlife.com
- The Servant of God1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights; I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the nations. 2 He will not cry aloud or lift up his voice, or make it heard in the street; 3 a bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not…sermons.faithlife.com
- Please pray for David Dismuke. He is Becky's son-in-law. He is in the ICU suffering from a stroke. Pray for God's mercy and healing.
- ReadThis Week April 22, 2021
We hope to see you soon
We thank God for his amazing grace in our lives. He is faithful to keep us in His unfailing love. We miss being together, and as you feel more comfortable attending, we look forward to the day when we can see each other regularly face to face. Until then, continue to watch us live on our website or Facebook.