General • Charlotte, NC • 272 members • 7 followers
About this group
Planning your worship event is not easy, but there is a better way!
- New updates have landed! OnSong integration, YouTube playlists, and more "last performed" song data. Red more here: http://blog.worshipplanning.com/2017/04/18/release-5-4-5-5-details/Release 22.214.171.124 DetailsHappy Easter! This morning, we updated WorshipPlanning.com to version 126.96.36.199. You can find the release notes on our support site, but we wanted to highlight a few of the features in this blog pos…blog.worshipplanning.com
- As mentioned in my last post, the "Last Performed" information is now available on the Songs Library page. Hope this helps with your planning! Feel free to provide any feedback.
- We're planning a small update next week that should be a huge help with song selection: new "last performed" column on the Songs Library page (you can even sort by it!).
- I'm loving worship planning.com, but the Proclaim integration doesn't really work for us because it creates an entirely new presentation. Like many Proclaim users, we simply duplicate the previous week's presentation and make updates to announcements, etc. We have a pretty lengthy pre-service loop that I would rather not rebuild every week. It would be AWESOME if the flow created in worship planning.com would import into the SERVICE portion of Proclaim so we could maintain pre- and post-service loops. Is that possible?parkeddomain.earthlink.biz | Web hosting services by EarthLink Web Hostingplanning.com
- Ooh, Tom, that is good to know. Thanks.
- Last chance to get additional entries to win a free year of WorshipPlanning.com + Proclaim! We have extended the giveaway by 5 days. You can gain additional entries by inviting friends! Each friend you invite is worth one additional entry. Invite your friends here: https://faithlife.com/worshipplanning/invitations
- Key modulation is here! You can now specify different starting and ending keys for your songs. https://goo.gl/1MGDxV
- what view is this in? I don't see it in the worship flow for me. Thank you
- JoAnn, you should be able to see key modulations on any view that shows the worship flow. To make changes to the starting/ending keys, you have to be on the worship flow page, and have a permission level that allows you to edit the worship flow.
- Challenging day for technology. Our file hosting service provide (Amazon) is suffering an outage that's affecting 10s of thousands of sites. Result for WP is that you can't upload files or import chord sheets from SongSelect. Fingers crossed they get it fixed soon! Will keep you posted.
- Make that 148,213 sites. More info on the outage can be found here: https://goo.gl/dWYJq4Amazon AWS S3 outage is breaking things for a lot of websites and appsAmazon's S3 web-based storage service is experiencing widespread issues, leading to service that's either partially or fully broken on websites, apps and..techcrunch.com
- Issue was resolved around 5pm ET by Amazon ninjas. Everything seems to be back to normal. Thanks for your patients!
- Hello everyone! Here's a sneak peak of some updates to the worship flow page, coming early next week. Notice the new *key modulation* option, as well as the refined page styles to emphasize the songs.
- Will the boldface song titles eventually show up on the service printouts? This is great!
- Quite possibly. We wanted to get a feel of how people liked the changes we made on the flow planning page (hint, hint...anyone that wants to provide feedback). Could end up being a few more changes we do, then replicate them to the printouts. Great question!