About this group
LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE, SHARE JESUS, REACH THE WORLDFollow
- We are so glad you were able to find us on Faithlife! Don't forget to tap that follow button above to connect with our church group!
- Please join us in praying for our little grandson, Ben, as he has surgery in Gainesville this morning (Thursday, Dec 3rd) to remove a (benign) tumor from his leg. Pray for mommy & daddy too please. It's been a bumpy road lately & it's always hard to send your little one back for surgery then wait. Nana & Grandaddy love you so much, Ben.❤
- https://youtu.be/TFh8gpmlPfY Join us for Wednesday Night Bible study at 6 pm tonight online on Youtube or Facebook!WED NIGHTWednesday Night Bible Study, 12/2www.youtube.com
- Hey church. I am looking for some anonymous help for 3 students that cannot currently afford to finish paying for our winter church camp. They owe $125 each at this point. Even if a bunch of people could donate a little, that would he very helpful. I really want them to have this opportunity. Thanks so much. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 3217504919 if you can help. Thanks again. Pastor Matt
- Dec15Tuesday, December 15th • 12:30–2:00 pm (EST)Eau Gallie First
1501 West Eau Gallie Boulevard, Melbourne, FL, 32935
- Matt Jackson posted an announcement
Online ChurchOur services this Sunday, November 29 and next Sunday, December 6 will be at 9 am (traditional) and 11:15 am(contemporary) and streamed LIVE online only. There will be no in person services until December 13 as we have had a rise in covid cases here at the church and in our local community. Beginning on December 13, please remember that if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to anyone with covid, please stay home and watch services online. Thank you!
- Free Fridge! Hi, If anyone knows of someone who could use a free fridge, please contact me at 252 996-0374. It is a basic fridge with the freezer on top, it has an icemaker. I live on Mosswood Drive which is down Croftwood Drive. I cannot deliver the fridge. Thanks! Rebecca Austin
Please pray.Update: She has a major concussion and one of her knees is crushed, but she is going to be ok. Thank you for your prayers. Our niece Chloe in Fayetteville, NC was in a head on collision last night. We don’t have much information yet, but she was taken to Cape Fear Hospital and then flown to Chapel Hill.
Please pray.Lorraine Phifer called and asked for prayers for Clifford Jett who is having kidney surgery Nov. 30th at Melbourne Regional Hospital.
- Rachael Skirvin is looking for a reasonably priced camper for her son to live in if anyone has one or knows of one please call her 321-917-3999.