About this group
LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE, SHARE JESUS, REACH THE WORLDFollow
- We are so glad you were able to find us on Faithlife! Don't forget to tap that follow button above to connect with our church group!
- Library Newsletter for May 2021 NEW FICTION: The Gentleman Spy is written by Erica Vetsch. It is set in England in the 1800's and is one of three novels named Serendipity & Secrets. We hope you enjoy this book. A Gilded Lady is written by Elizabeth Camden. This is #2 in the Hope and Glory series. Cold Aim is written by Janice Cantore. This is #3 in the Line of Duty series. Collateral Damage is written by Lynette Eason. This is #1 in a new series titled Danger Never Sleeps. Acceptable Risk is also written by Lynette Eason. This book is #2 in the Danger Never sleeps series. Storm Rising is written by Ronie Kendig. This #1 in anew series titled The Book of Wars. This s an action-packed story that begins in Cuba, then to Russia and many places before ending up in Italy. We hope you enjoy these books.
- The last day to RSVP for the Ladies Spring Tea is tomorrow! *Girls of all ages are invited! Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can set a table for you. Just click here: https://tinyurl.com/EG-Ladies-Spring-Tea or call the church office by Thursday, April 29 at 4pm.Ladies Spring TeaLadies, you are invited to join us in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday, May 1st at 10am for a Spring Tea Party! Bring your favorite teacup and your favorite tea party dish to share! (We will have extra teacups for anyone who needs one.) All girls are invited and welcome to bring a friend, just RSVP so we can prepare a beautiful table for you!docs.google.com
- Ladies, you are invited to join us in the Fellowship Hall on May 1st at 10 am for our Spring Tea Party! *Tea, coffee, food, friends, and fun! *Bring your favorite tea cup or use one of ours. *Hats & gloves are welcome! *Please RSVP so we can prepare a table for you.Ladies Spring TeaLadies, you are invited to join us in the Fellowship Hall on Saturday, May 1st at 10am for a Spring Tea Party! Bring your favorite teacup and your favorite tea party dish to share! (We will have extra teacups for anyone who needs one.) All girls are invited and welcome to bring a friend, just RSVP so we can prepare a beautiful table for you!docs.google.com
- I'm not sure yet if I'm going. Our 30th wedding anniversary is that day and we are still contemplating on taking that weekend to go somewhere to celebrate. I've been sick as a dog all week and am now SOOO swamped at work that I haven't had time to look into places to stay. Which means we very well may not be going anywhere that weekend. Anyway, I really want to attend the Tea. I will keep you updated. Thanks so much!
- No worries, just RSVP if you decide to join us. Hope you're feeling better and happy (almost) anniversary! ❤
- Please be in prayer for John Hawthorne, having surgery on April 28.
Please pray.Janice Thornton called and asked for prayers for her daughter-in-law, Dawn who is having neck surgery today. Please keep her in your prayers.
- Matt Jackson posted an announcement
- SPRINGFEST IS BEING PUSHED BACK 1 WEEK DUE TO SUNDAY'S IMPENDING RAINS AND STORMS. The new date is Sunday, April 18 at 3 pm Free food, bounce houses, games, fellowship, and more!