About this group
LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE, SHARE JESUS, REACH THE WORLDFollow
- We are so glad you were able to find us on Faithlife! Don't forget to tap that follow button above to connect with our church group!
- Matt Jackson posted an announcement
New Series Begins August 14Our series in the book of Daniel will begin on Sunday, August 14. We encourage you all to attend. We have given the series the title, DANIEL: Integrity, Boldness, and Visions The book of Daniel can be summarized with one theme: The Sovereignty of God Almighty! We will receive several challenging things from this passage including how to live with integrity and boldness in a world that continues to deny God along with a deep look into the visions and prophecies that Daniel shows us. In addition, we want to encourage you to be here on Wednesday Nights beginning August 10, as we will have Bible studies that will go deeper into Daniel for our Youth, Men's Ministry, Women's Ministry, and our Senior Adult Ministry. Considering the times we are living in, God has led us to study Daniel and to prepare our hearts from what He wants us to receive. Additionally, if there are any small groups that would like to take part in this, please simply email (email@example.com) Blessings, Pastor Matt
Please pray.Please pray for Vivian Mello she is having surgery tomorrow morning on her arm.
- We heard a very inspiring message today from Pastor Matt. The starting place to become the person that God created us to be, has to began with Attitude adjustment. Thank you much.
- Looking forward to Sunday!! Join us in worship and support our kids!
- Please pray for Ed Davis and their family in the passing of Maudie Davis early this morning. She passed peacefully into glory to see her Savior face to face.
- I am praying for Ed and the family. Maudie was so faithful working in the library and will sure be missed.
- We will be praying for Ed and family. Maudie and Ed was some of 1st to welcome Jim and I to the church about 10 years ago. Will miss her, and continue to be help with Ed whenever needed. Love you Brother..
- Prayers for the family and Ed.