About this group
LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE, SHARE JESUS, REACH THE WORLDFollow
- Please, please pray and keep praying for Tammy, single Mom and her Daughter Mariah. Mariah has SERIOUS teenager issues (she's 16). Tammy has done everything a Mother can do to help Mariah. Tammy needs prayer for herself to be able to endure everything that's happened and that is happening. Mariah needs prayer for her soul. May God touch her and speak to her in mighty ways. Thank you so much Prayer Warriors!!!
- Sep23Wednesday, September 23rd • 6–7 pm (EDT)Eau Gallie First Youth Zone
1501 West Eau Gallie Boulevard, Melbourne, FL, 32935
- Dec24Thursday, December 24th • 5–6 pm (EST)
- Nov23Monday, November 23rd • 8:30 am – 12:30 pm (EST)
- Nov20Friday, November 20th • 5–7 pm (EST)
- Nov19Thursday, November 19th • 5–7 pm (EST)
- Nov17Tuesday, November 17th • 5–7 pm (EST)
- Nov16Monday, November 16th • 5–7 pm (EST)
- Hey guys, We have a church work day set up for September 26th from 8am to noon. We need all of your help to knock out the projects that we have for that day. We have gutters to clean out, pressure washing of sidewalks, and landscaping to do for starters. Please plan to be with us that day to help make our facility the best that it can be. Pastor Mark
- Matt Jackson posted an announcement
Operation Christmas Child Kick-Off Sunday!Join us this Sunday as we kick-off the Operation Christmas Child Season and begin the mission to collect 400 boxes as a church! Boxes will be available at both main entrances. Additionally, you can visit our website page (egfirst.org/occ) to learn more about Operation Christmas Child, how to pack shoeboxes, gift labels, ideas and more! This year, you can even have OCC build a box for you for an additional cost, and then will be sent to harder to reach places. Join us for a BIG year for OCC!