Faithlife Groups 101
General • Bellingham, WA • 2 members • 370 followers
About this group
Learn how to use Faithlife Groups! Try new features, ask questions, and get help with your own group.Follow
- We are redoing our website and using the photo widget with carousel feature for the first time. It makes the photos very small. I have tried resizing them, but does not change the size. Any suggestions?
- Re: notifications on the mobile app. I have the notification settings on balanced. However, I'm not receiving notifications or app badges for received messages. Is this a known issue?
- Is there a way to post everything that is going on in your building on the calendar, but only have actual EVENTS show up on the website? When you go to events on my website everything comes up that is on my calendar.
- I have used that check box and it just indicates whether the event is posted in activity feed or not. Thank you
- how do you print a hard copy of newsletter from Faithlife?
- Thank you - I submitter the suggestion
- Dottie Bruffey I have upvoted the suggestion. If anyone else thinks it is a good idea please vote for it at https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-com/posts/faithlife-newsletter
- How do I create a Faithlife group for my church? I have not found any instructions on how it is done.
- Hi Warren Musselman, there are some instructions here: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000510471 If that is not enough, you can check this page for contact phone numbers, etc.: https://faithlife.com/church-support-center
- You're welcome!
- Hi everyone. I have added many links to the Recommended Links sidebar on my group page over the last year. I want to reorganize it yet it seems the only way to do that is to delete the whole thing and start over. Or, to manually cut and paste each URL and Description to an already existing link spot which erases that link. Neither method is productive. Is there anyway to rearrange the order in which the links appear? Suggestions Matt Mattox (Faithlife)
- I heard back from a Customer Success Manager in regards to my above question. He stated "Unfortunately, there isn't, it looks like we save the recommended link you first added and each time you add a link it goes to the bottom without giving the user the ability to drag and drop. I'll make a case, but you may have to wipe it and start over if you want the links in a different order." Thought I would share that with everyone.
- My church is setting up a "test" main faithlife group. I have a live faithlife group that has been going for approx 2 yrs. If I join them as part of the test (Ie become part of their pilot testsite) as a subgroup, when they delete their main group would my subgroup cease to exist? Or would the relational link just be severed and my group continue in a solo basis?
- It should just sever the ties as a sub group and make it a stand a lone group. Although, if they delete the main church group that you've had for 2 years. You'll lose all previous data within the group. ( I don't recommend deleting the main group)
- We shared the gospel of Jesus amidst these tough times on a podcast entry to an international podcast competition. We are currently 64th out of 1777 and we would really love for the good news of Jesus to win and be broadcast and heard by hundreds of thousands if not millions.... please click and vote > myrodecast.com/listen/entry/2470Now for some good news | My RØDE Cast | RØDE Microphonesmyrodecast.com
- Is there a way to publish a bulletin without creating a post?
- I agree! It would be nice to be able to go and record your service without posting the bulletin ahead of time. :-)
- We are working on keeping our Faithlife Groups pages as more content than a long string of announcements.
- Is there a reason I can't leave one of my groups? It always says I "failed to leave the group".
- I don't see Directory. I am the admin of another group and I have an admin section. But I just followed this other group at one time. Now I can't leave it.