Grand River Community Church
Church • 50 members
About this group
IT IS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY.... GOD WILL MEET YOU WHERE YOU ARE
- March 30 2020 Greeting... Wishing everyone connected with GRCC a blessed day.March 31 2020 greetingPsalm 46, Part 2.. Greatingwww.youtube.com
- Here is a video greeting and thoughts on Psalm 46, Part 1. Have a blessed week.20200330 081132March 30 2020 Greeting Psalm 46 Part Iwww.youtube.com
- Don't forget to join us Online anytime on Sunday for GRCC Online service. We have greetings from Jamie & myself, announcements, songs and a message. Let's worship together, even though we are physically apart!.. Pastor Ron.
- Below is a message from one of the Pastors in the area who has set up a zoom prayer meeting for each day @ 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. Here is some specifics if you desire to join with other believers for prayer: Friends, Praying for and With Our Community: In order to help our community pray and be together when we cannot physically do so, and because there are many who are looking to God in this pandemic, for as long as the Covid-19 Crisis is upon us, we will be hosting an hour of prayer via zoom every day both at 1:00 pm. (NOTE: if there is someone else interested in hosting each evening as well, let us know and we can coordinate messaging) Each hour will open with one of the hosts laying out the format and then prayer will proceed unannounced by whomever signs in. If people are only able to be there for part of the prayer time, that is fine. The format will be simple: a) leave your mic muted until you are ready to speak b) prayers can be short; no more than 90 seconds for any one person praying c) people may read Scripture as prayers, read form prayers, or pray extemporaneously d) those signing on to pray will refrain from anything besides prayer including refraining from any announcements, conversations with other participants, political stances or complaints, or questions of the hosts It is our prayer that as Christians we can use this time to come together under God and seek his presence, comfort, wisdom, compassion, humility, perseverance, and guidance during this unprecedentedly difficult time. We do this with the certain hope that Jesus is Lord, that he is present and at work, and that he is not anxious about this time but has indeed prepared us for it to be his ambassadors and witnesses. We do this with the promise of Philippians 4:5-7: " Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Invite your members to sign it to this Zoom meeting any day from 1:00-2:00pm or 7:00-8:00pm - https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5310549068 Sincerely, John and Carol Vanderstoep Two Jesus-Followers in Centre WellingtonJoin our Cloud HD Video Meeting nowZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us04web.zoom.us
- Hello GRCC Family. I have never posted to You tube before, so here is a first effort. I'm sending this to you because Sue and I cannot talk face to face right now because as most of you know we are in quarantine for 14 days or until April 4-5. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/1FgrF6ButLIMarch 22 2020First video to GRCC familywww.youtube.com
- Friendly reminder that clocks go ahead 1 hr this weekend!
- Good afternoon GRCC Family, This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the 3rd Sunday of the month, a Potluck Sunday. We ask each family or single to bring enough food for themselves and a little extra. This meal will follow the morning service. Following the meal our Fellowship Coordinator Carol Gerrie, has worked on some games for children/adults to play to celebrate Family weekend. Rob Fleming, our missionary to Japan will also be preaching in the morning service... an evangelistic message. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
- Here is a great video clip.. just over 5 mins that speaks about the real purpose of Biblical Christianity... enjoy."Let the Nations Sing! for Joy" | David Platt | Sing 2020In this thought-provoking plenary message from Sing! 2017, David Platt (Radical) explains that since God purposes to make his name known among all...www.facebook.com
- I had a few people asking about the slides from the Onside Presentation. Here they are: (Please note that I forgot to mention hall monitors and set-up/take-down in the presentation on Sunday)