- WELCOME TO JUBILEE COMMUNITY CHURCH We are so glad and thankful that you have taken the time to join our community as we seek to glorify God, grow in Christ, and go into the many avenues of life with the gospel and good works. We want to invite you to enter into community and prayer with us, and we hope to be a place where you regularly encounter God’s love through Christ, his Word, and his people. If you are new to Jubilee and would like to connect with someone from the church, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you as you get to know Jubilee.
- What's up Jubilee Fam, We hope that you are enjoying some of the benefits of Faithlife, like Logos and Faithlife TV. One of the things I enjoy about Logos is the free book you receive each month. Check out the link below and grab the free resource for November before the month is out, and get ready to grab the free one for December. If you haven't downloaded Logos yet, what in the world are you waiting for?! 🤔😀Free Book of the Month | Logos Bible SoftwareGet Your Free Book of the Month!www.logos.com
- Hey everyone! The foster care team is putting together a work day to help support one of our foster families, the Oyens. They are preparing to rent out their first floor apartment in January and could use some help in cleaning, painting, and doing some repairs to get it ready. If you’re free and able to help support them in this way, join us for a work day at their house on December 11 from 9am-1pm! Come for any part of that time. Lunch will be provided. Let me know if you can make it! (firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-298-4391).
We Give Thanks
Once again and right on time, Thanksgiving is upon us. We, through it all, have much to be thankful for. I hope it will be a day of reflection, remembrance, good food, and good company as we take some time off and give thanks for all who our Father is and all he has done for us in Christ. Scripture gives us plenty to feast our hearts upon even as we look forward to dining at the dinner table. Let me give you some of which I encourage you to pick one as one of the many things you can share with someone for a reason for your thankfulness.
- We give thanks to you, O God; we give thanks, for your name is near. We recount your wondrous deeds — Ps 75:1
- Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever — Ps 106:1
- I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds — Ps 9:1
- But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed — Ro 6:17.
- But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ — 1 Cor 15:57
- And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins — Col 1:9–14
- And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying, “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, for you have taken your great power and begun to reign — Rev 11:16,17
There are plenty more texts to give our hearts a full meal of reasons why we ought to give thanks! Know that the Jubilee elders are thankful to our good Father for you! You are a source of great joy to us, and we count it a great privilege to walk with Christ together with you.
- 🙏🏽 praying for all husbands and wives to move closer towards God and praying for unity!
- There are two cases regarding abortion currently before the Supreme Court: the Texas Heartbeat case and the Mississippi Dobbs case. The Dobbs case has potential to reverse Roe v. Wade according to The Justice Foundation. Please join me in praying for our Supreme Court and country.The National Day Of Repentance - December 1, 2021For prayer guides and more information visit https://nationaldayofrepentance.org/em.networkforgood.com