Lomax Church of Christ
Church • 56 members • 2 followers
About this group
- I Believe in the Resurrection of the BodyResurrection Hope Job 19:25–27 (ESV) For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me! Glorified…sermons.faithlife.com
- We are excited to announce that we will begin normal Bible study and worship on January 10th, 2020. Also Wednesday Night Bible study will begin back that week for all classes.
- Due to the rising numbers of COVID-19 cases in the county and for the safety of our members, the elders have decided to dismiss our Sunday evening service on 10/25 and our Wednesday Night Bible class on 10/28. Donnie will post a lesson on Facebook and YouTube for our Bible study Wednesday night . We hope to return to regular services on Sunday, 11/1. All other activities, such as Food for Friends, Primetimers, and Trunk or Treat, have been cancelled for this week. At this time, the Halloween Party on 10/31 is still scheduled, but we will be outside and encourage social distancing. Please pray for your church family, community, and the world during this time.
- Announcement: Due to corona virus related concerns for the congregation, community, and for our scheduled guest preacher, our upcoming Gospel Meeting has been cancelled. Continue to pray for God's blessings and especially for an end to this virus.
- Covid 19 Announcement: The elders are aware and concerned about Covid 19 and are trying to keep up with the latest news and guidelines. To help facilitate social distancing, we plan to live stream all services in the chapel as well as continue services in the auditorium. We would like this to be a face mask required area and encourage masks in other areas as well. We will continue to use the individual communion sets as well. Please continue to practice good hygiene, utilize hand sanitizing stations, and pray. We love you and we are concerned about your physical safety and, most importantly, your spiritual safety as we strive to obey God.
- Good afternoon everyone. I have some sermon handouts for you all (see below). We are so proud of all our graduates. Keep praying for them. Give thanks for the good in their lives, for future blessings, and for their life with Christ.
- Shaped By God's GraceWhat do you tell people when you are introducing yourself? We introduce ourselves based on what we do , who we are related to, and where we live . All these things are determined by the influences we have had and goals we still have. How do you introduce yourself? When Paul introduced himself, he focused…sermons.faithlife.com