About this group
- Announcement: Due to corona virus related concerns for the congregation, community, and for our scheduled guest preacher, our upcoming Gospel Meeting has been cancelled. Continue to pray for God's blessings and especially for an end to this virus.
- Covid 19 Announcement: The elders are aware and concerned about Covid 19 and are trying to keep up with the latest news and guidelines. To help facilitate social distancing, we plan to live stream all services in the chapel as well as continue services in the auditorium. We would like this to be a face mask required area and encourage masks in other areas as well. We will continue to use the individual communion sets as well. Please continue to practice good hygiene, utilize hand sanitizing stations, and pray. We love you and we are concerned about your physical safety and, most importantly, your spiritual safety as we strive to obey God.
- Good afternoon everyone. I have some sermon handouts for you all (see below). We are so proud of all our graduates. Keep praying for them. Give thanks for the good in their lives, for future blessings, and for their life with Christ.
- Shaped By God's GraceWhat do you tell people when you are introducing yourself? We introduce ourselves based on what we do , who we are related to, and where we live . All these things are determined by the influences we have had and goals we still have. How do you introduce yourself? When Paul introduced himself, he focused…sermons.faithlife.com
- Truth?Pilate asked, "What is truth? " Dr. Thomas B. Warren taught, "truth is absolute and attainable ." Through Jesus, we can know truth is: 1) Permanent, 2) Propositional, and 3) Personal Truth is Permanent Truth is permanent because Jesus is truth. All reality is either God, created by God, or a perversion…sermons.faithlife.com
- We are excited to see everyone tomorrow!!! All thew pews will be open. We will make more seating available in the foyer as needed. We want to see at least 200 as we merge back to normal life. Pray for a great morning.
- I hope everyone is doing well. We can't wait to be together again ASAP! Pray for God's blessings.