- Please pray for my friend Lyle in Portland. He’s having some issues that require Daddy Gods intervention. Thanks!
- Clothed with PowerWe are talking about power today. The title of this message is Clothed with Power and as we see in this verse(Lk 24:49), this is part of the promise from the Father. Since we are sealed by the person of the Holy Spirit, we receive His power to do His work and will on the earth.sermons.faithlife.com
- Build Your Kingdom HereThis month, we’re beginning a new series on spiritual gifts titled, Blueprints. This is a broad topic, I’ve thought of a number of scriptures on building, but then I got a song in my heart. "Build Your Kingdom Here." Main Point: If you aren’t willing to let Jesus build His kingdom in you, how can you be used to build it in others?sermons.faithlife.com
- “Love the Lord your God with all of your mind and your thoughts. Make him the most important person in your lives. Think about him every day.” Deuteronomy 6:5 EASY This is what Job did, he didn’t put anything else first. We can’t put anything else first, He must be first. We must keep our eyes on Jesus and on the paradise of come. Everything here is temporary. The only thing that matters is Loving Him and other people. Yes, loss hurts, disappointments and unfairness but, Jesus has already won the victory! So we keep praying and going forward keeping our eyes on Jesus.
- Record ItWriting is a big deal to God. He wants to guide and instruct as many that will listen away from destruction. He is long-suffering, willing that none would perish; sadly we don’t all listen.. (2 Peter 3:9) It's important to record the words of Jesus, so that you can be a faithful witness of His gospel to the world.sermons.faithlife.com
- Hope Church published a newsletter
- We’re live now on Facebook and YouTube.Hope Church OnlinePowered by Restream https://restream.io/www.youtube.com
Prophetic Word - 1-10-2021
My beautiful princess and bride,
Yes, it is really me. Me speaking to you- the one I love! You are mine and you do hear my voice. The thoughts you have had today. That was me. The pictures in your head. That was me. Embrace them. Write them down. Call them “yours". Better yet call them "ours". I died for you not just to get you to heaven someday but that I could live big and loud in you today and every day throughout all of eternity.
There are ideas in your head and dreams in your heart still waiting to be unlocked. My words are the key. Hear them. Take them in and treat them like new found treasure. For truly there is nothing more valuable or life-giving in this world than my words of Love for you.
There are veins of creativity that run through your blood. Don't compare yourself to others only gaze into the face of your papa God and then and only then will you see yourself for who you really are. He is the Creator! You, my beautiful one, are created in His image. How can you not be creative? You are a "chip off the old block" as they say. You are the bride He created and is still creating for me. I love what I see in you now and what I know is still to come.
Ours really is a true love story. No one else's story is just like ours. Remember our times. Think about them. Write them down. Paint a picture. Write a song. Don't hold back. Others need to hear our story. What if our story is the key that will unlock their heart. Co-labor with me in these last hours. I desire a helpmate. I enjoy reaching others through you. You play a part in my plan that no one else can fill. Come away with me. Completely give yourself over to me and where I'm taking you. Trust me. You are created to run with me to the harvest field. Come, my bride, let's do this thing together. Let's run...
Your loving Bridegroom King,
Lord of the Harvest!