- True WorshipWorship is not just singing music in church. This is one aspect of worship (Psalm 100:2), but worship is in no way limited to song. It is a full life response to the object of our worship. When we truly worship something, it affects the way we live. Where God’s people are held back in worship, spiritual barrenness soon follows. Worship is a mighty force to influence the lost and bring new birth.sermons.faithlife.com
- For the month of October, we are studying the spiritual discipline of worship. We want to hear from you. Please share your answer to this question worded 3 ways(pick one or all): generally - What is worship? personally - What does worship mean to you? relationally - What does worship mean to God? You can answer via Facebook (chat or messenger), here on Faithlife, or by email - email@example.com
- Worship is to honor with extravagant love and extreme submission (Webster's Dictionary,1828). True worship is a matter of the heart expressed through a lifestyle of holiness. We worship God because he is God. Period. Our extravagant love and extreme submission to the Holy One flows out of the reality that God loved us first. It is highly appropriate to thank God for all the things he has done for us. Because of our God's unimaginable generosity toward us, God, in all of his glory, chooses to respond to us through our worship. This is the promise—that when we worship God with extravagant love and extreme submission, God will come and commune with us. The promise is not that we will feel great or that our heavy load will be lifted, but that God will come.
- For the month of October, we are studying the spiritual discipline of Worship. So, starting tonight we will open the church on Monday and Friday nights from 6pm-8pm for you to pray and worship the Lord. There is no set schedule, come and go as you are able!Nights of Worship & PrayerWatch "Nights of Worship & Prayer" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.faithlifetv.com
- Teach Us To PrayAs we’re on our last week of the study of the spiritual discipline of prayer, I thought it would be good to recap a little of what we learned last week and the simple truths that we need to commit to memory and trust to the Lord. What is Prayer? An offering up of our desires unto God, for things agreeable…sermons.faithlife.com
- Hope Church Men’s Breakfast Saturday Oct. 3rd 7:30-8:30 Braum’s Restaurant 4524 NW Expressway Come for the FOOD and FELLOWSHIP!
- Rhythms of GraceJesus is calling us to learn the unforced rhythms of grace. It's here that we learn to pattern our lives after His example that He lived out for us. We will find freedom from our mindless doing and step into true fulfillment as we allow Him to transform us into His image.sermons.faithlife.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!In the Secret"Time spent with the Lord is time well spent." Retreating to be alone with the Lord is like going to the commander of armies and receiving instruction and new strategies so that you are better fit to handle the surprise attacks of the enemysermons.faithlife.com
Devotion: I Have Given You My Words
Jesus, help us when we get distracted and our faith waivers. Holy Spirit, guide us into truth. Soften our hearts so that we are fully obedient to you. Thank you for Your great lovingkindness towards us - you always pick us up and dust us off. Highest praise to Your Great Name!
Devotion: I Have Given You My Words
Scripture: Psalm 119:65-66 TPT
Your extravagant kindness to me makes me want to follow your words even more! Teach me how to make good decisions, and give me revelation-light, for I believe in your commands.
My beloved, I have given you my words so that you may appropriate them and triumph in every aspect of your life. My words are powerful and alive, able to revive anything in your life that is dead. My words have the power to heal the sickness and disease that afflicts the body. My words are full of peace to silence any storm. My words are full of light, causing darkness to flee. If you listen to my voice and confidently believe, I promise that my words will come to pass. Feast on my promises. Let my Word be your daily source of life. Only in me will you find joy and abundance. Only in truth will you experience breakthrough. Take time each day to search my Word and know my heart. When you listen and position yourself in trust, faith, and love, you can expect to see my words come to pass. Your love moves my heart, and I long for you to enter into your inheritance today. My Word has the final say.
Simmons, Brian. I Hear His Whisper: Encounter God's Heart for You (365 Daily Devotions) (The Passion Translation) (p. 222). BroadStreet Publishing Group LLC. Kindle Edition.