About this group
Redeemer Baptist Church is a reformed Baptist church in Rincon, GeorgiaFollow
- Hello everyone. Be sure you post in our actual group. Please the see the attached images to guide you. From your phone if you choose the top that says write , then you have to change My Faithlife to Redeemer Baptist Church. If you don’t a notification isn’t given for your post. And will only been seen by someone who happens to go to faithlife shortly after your post. (The images are in backwards order.) In the comments is a how to from your computer. 😀
- Welcome to the Redeemer Baptist Church Faithlife group. This is place where we can share information, ask questions, have discussions, post announcements, and much more. Leave us a message and let us know you stopped by!
- Faithlife will be deleted soon... be sure that you are signed up for the Slack app for group messages. If you didn't received the below email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and you can be added. :) https://mailchi.mp/ced045369175/weekly-email-11730404Weekly Email June 9th, 2023mailchi.mp
- Our most recent email:UPDATE: Pool Party June 9theepurl.com
- The Ethiopian EunuchWelcome to our weekly sermon upload from Redeemer Baptist Church, located in Rincon, Georgia. This week's sermon is brought to you by our pastor, Sam Barber. In this week's message, Pastor Sam will be exploring Acts 8:16-40, where he will guide us through his sermon entitled “The Ethiopian Eunuch”. The keywords from this sermon are: Marginalized, Welcomed, Rejoicing. For more information, please visit www.visitrbc.orgsermons.faithlife.com
- This will be a last minute decision for me.. we will just be getting back in town and then my parents are coming into town 😀
- Don’t miss out on the blessing of doing the Lord’s work up at church today! We’ve got plenty to do.
- Another quick email:Giving Linkeepurl.com
- Hey guys, I am scheduled to serve in the toddler nursery during church Sunday but I have nursery during SS and it’s a hard transition getting my kids situated in church and run back. Can anyone cover nursery for me during church?
- As we continue to shift away from Faithlife… here is the weekly email.Weekly Emaileepurl.com
- I am trying to start shifting everything to Mailchimp & Slack in the next couple weeks. I just sent an email about VBS - if you didn't receive it, please email me at email@example.com and let me know. Here is what the email said (for those that might read it here). https://mailchi.mp/21932b11a4d1/weekly-email-11729036VBS Food Donations, T-shirts, and Registrationmailchi.mp
- Maggie Carr here’s the email I was referring to