- Welcome to the Redeemer Baptist Church Faithlife group. This is place where we can share information, ask questions, have discussions, post announcements, and much more. Leave us a message and let us know you stopped by!
- For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. (Luke 9:26) "The mind of God is greater than all the minds of men, so let all men leave the gospel just as God has delivered it unto us.” ~ Charles H. Spurgeon
- Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. (Psalm 61:4) "Whatever we need to know for our present peace and sanctification, the Holy Ghost is ready to teach us...into all spiritual truth that is...profitable, and that our minds can comprehend and bear, the Holy Spirit is ready and willing to guide us. Then let us never forget, in reading the Bible, to pray for the teaching of the Holy Ghost. We must not wonder if we find the Bible a dark and difficult book, if we do not regularly seek light from Him by whom it was first inspired." ~J.C. Ryle
- And Jesus said to them, “Where is your faith?” They were fearful and amazed, saying to one another, “Who then is this, that He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey Him?” (Luke 8:25) "To be increasingly devoted to God requires that I be increasingly occupied and absorbed with Him. To that end, I need daily to study the revelation which He has made of Himself in the Scriptures.” ~A.W. Pink
- Claim it or it’s going in the trash. Except for that fancy mug that I think belongs to Russ. I’m keeping that.
- But Jesus answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the Word of God and do it.” (Luke 8:21) "The Scripture abounds in commands and cautions for our utmost diligence in our search and inquiry as to whether we are made partakers of Christ or not, or whether His Spirit dwells in us or not--which argue both the difficulty of attaining an assured confidence herein, as also the danger of our being mistaken, and yet the certainty of a good issue upon the diligent and regular use of means to that purpose." ~John Owen
- “Yet wisdom is vindicated by all her children.” (Luke 7:35) "Scripture is the essential weapon believers must wield to defeat temptation. To do so effectively requires both knowledge of the Bible and a commitment to obey it." ~John MacArthur
- Good morning everyone. Please be sure to complete your profile here on Faithlife. You need to also set your notifications on and allow members to view your profile. Thanks.
- ReadMen’s Fishing TripDetails & Times
Our fishing expedition will be here this Saturday, April 10. We are going to meet at the RBC campus between 10:30am and 10:45am, carpool leaving NLT 10:45am. Boat departure is at 12pm with an aim to return to dock by 6pm. Important must-read details from Captain Derek have been posted below. Final cost per person will be determined Saturday morning, once our roster has been finalized. I will pay Reel 'Em N, and you will reimburse me (Venmo is fine). As of right now, there are 12 going. To reduce "clutter" on the boat, it would probably be wise to bring one large cooler for everyone's food/drink - does anyone have one to bring? As of now, to minimize our time away from our families, we are not planning to stop for lunch (before) or dinner (after), so pack some grub and plenty to drink. If the weather forecast takes a turn for the worse, they will notify us in advance should the trip need to be postponed/rescheduled. Lastly, make sure you've got appropriate sun protection and any motion-sickness treatments you might require.