About this group
Redeemer Baptist Church is a reformed Baptist church in Rincon, GeorgiaFollow
- Hello everyone. Be sure you post in our actual group. Please the see the attached images to guide you. From your phone if you choose the top that says write , then you have to change My Faithlife to Redeemer Baptist Church. If you don’t a notification isn’t given for your post. And will only been seen by someone who happens to go to faithlife shortly after your post. (The images are in backwards order.) In the comments is a how to from your computer. 😀
- Welcome to the Redeemer Baptist Church Faithlife group. This is place where we can share information, ask questions, have discussions, post announcements, and much more. Leave us a message and let us know you stopped by!
- Don’t forget that Sam mentioned Sunday that there will be a small group starting at the Collins house. We are hoping to start sometime at the end of April/beginning of May. Please message myself or Courtney if you are interested in coming!
- Happy Monday! Reminders: Please RSVP for the Spring cookout and movie night and sign up to volunteer/bring food. Please RSVP for the VBS volunteer meeting on Sunday
- Can someone help David with the babies during Sunday School tomorrow? I’ll be home with a sick kiddo
- I hope I am posting this to the correct place. Is there any one who can help cover Sunday school toddler nursery tomorrow morning?
- I can do it. Do you need 1 or 2?
- Karl is still able to be there, so just one is needed
- Redeemer Baptist Church published a newsletterReadFellowship MealA few needs...
Just a reminder that tomorrow is fellowship meal after church. Please bring a dish to share, a side or dessert and a 2 liter to share.
We need a few men to come before Sunday School and place our chairs at the tables in the fellowship hall.
We also need a cleanup crew. Can you and your family serve in this way? It's a great way to get your children involved in church service.
Please let Shannon Schroeder (912.631.1320) know if you are available to help.
- Just a reminder that tomorrow is fellowship meal after church. Please bring a dish to share, a side or dessert and a 2 liter to share. We also need a cleanup crew. Can you and your family serve in this way? It's a great way to get your children involved in church service. Please let us know if you are available to help. Thank you!
- Hey friends! Can anyone cover Sunday school check-ins and check out for me? I will be out of town this Sunday.
- Redeemer Baptist Church published a newsletterReadWeekly NewsletterMarch 24, 2023
- Hello church family!! I just wanted to provide a quick children's ministry update and remind you of upcoming events and volunteer opportunities. -- BABY NURSERY-- The baby nursery is now open during both the Sunday school hour and Sunday morning worship for babies age 4 months - 18 months. If you decide to bring your baby to nursery, please be sure to clearly label their bag and any other belongings. Please communicate to the nursery staff any special instructions for your child and remind them of any allergies. For now, we will NOT be providing snacks for children in the baby nursery for safety reasons. If you want your child to have a snack during worship, please send their own along with them and let the staff know. -- SPRING COOKOUT AND MOVIE NIGHT -- Our Spring Cookout and movie night will be on April 1st, 4-8 pm, and you definitely don't want to miss it! We will have a bouncy house for the kids, share a potluck picnic, and show a family friendly movie complete with popcorn and snacks afterward. PLEASE sign up using the Google sheet below to volunteer for the event, we need everyone on board! Please also RSVP through the calendar event below and make sure you follow the link to donate to help the church pay for the bouncy house (recommended $15 per family). You can vote for the movie in the comments below by liking the one with your preference. Spring Cookout and Movie Night Calendar Event https://faithlife.com/rbc-o/calendar/view/169728105 Spring Cookout and Movie Night Volunteer Sign-up https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14FygD8dH3_PDPR34FFWLmehfdkSBoxfiyQyaykF7s5Q/edit?usp=sharing --SECOND VBS MEETING-- Our second VBS meeting will take place over lunch on April 2nd immediately following the service. If you have volunteered for VBS this summer, please plan to attend this meeting - simply RSVP in the Faithlife event with the number of attendees (children are welcome). If you have not volunteered yet, you should! Please reach out to me and I will let you know what opportunities are available. VBS Volunteer Meeting https://faithlife.com/rbc-o/calendar/view/166333016VBS Volunteer Meeting 2 of 4If you are able to volunteer this meeting is for you. There are 3 planning meetings remaining. Please be sure to RSVP for each event. You can RSVP right here on the Faithlife calendar. Lunch will be provided, so RSVP is required. If you have any questions, please speak to Maggie Carr (912.661.4751).faithlife.com
- Sam Barber Pastor, it’s time you faced the fact that no one in our children’s ministry was alive when Toy Story came out. Or in our youth ministry. Or our college ministry.
- Sam Barber I chose it because I haven’t seen it. 😆
- All I hear is a bunch of excuses.