About this group
Redeemer Baptist Church is a reformed Baptist church in Rincon, GeorgiaFollow
- Hello everyone. Be sure you post in our actual group. Please the see the attached images to guide you. From your phone if you choose the top that says write , then you have to change My Faithlife to Redeemer Baptist Church. If you don’t a notification isn’t given for your post. And will only been seen by someone who happens to go to faithlife shortly after your post. (The images are in backwards order.) In the comments is a how to from your computer. 😀
- Welcome to the Redeemer Baptist Church Faithlife group. This is place where we can share information, ask questions, have discussions, post announcements, and much more. Leave us a message and let us know you stopped by!
- Redeemer Baptist Church published a newsletterReadSTM Pool PartyChange of plans…
Hey STM families,
A donation of hot dogs with all the fixings and lemonade/water will be provided Friday evening for the STM Pool Party. We would like everyone to simply bring a side dish to share.
Don't forget to RSVP - click here Be sure to include the # of people attending and in the comments list the side dish you will bring.
- Joash said to the priests, “Collect all the money that is brought as sacred offerings to the temple of the LORD—the money collected in the census, the money received from personal vows and the money brought voluntarily to the temple. Let every priest receive the money from one of the treasurers, then use it to repair whatever damage is found in the temple.” (2 Kings 12:4-5) "Nay, if there be any mistakes in the Bible, there may as well be a thousand. If there be one falsehood in that book, it did not come from the God of truth" ~ John Wesley
- But when they went out to bury her, they found nothing except her skull, her feet and her hands. They went back and told Jehu, who said, “This is the word of the LORD that he spoke through his servant Elijah the Tishbite: On the plot of ground at Jezreel dogs will devour Jezebel’s flesh. x 37 Jezebel’s body will be like dung on the ground in the plot at Jezreel, so that no one will be able to say, ‘This is Jezebel.’ ” (2 Kings 9:35-37) "The Word has a double work: to teach us and to judge us. Those who will not be taught by the Word will be judged by it." ~Thomas Watson
- So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. (2 Kings 6:16-17) "With reverence let the saints appear, And bow before the Lord; His high commands with reverence hear, And tremble at His Word." ~Isaac Watts
- As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two. (2 Kings 2:11-12) "When there’s something in the Word of God that I don’t like, the problem is not with the Word of God, it’s with me." —R.C. Sproul
- May we be as faithful to our friends, especially our unbelieving friends, as these four unnamed men. Jesus saw their faith. May He see our faith as we “remove the roof” to bring our friends and loved ones to His feet, and May He forgive them and make them able to walk with Him in faith.
- O God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still. (Psalm 83:1) "The Holy Spirit never works apart from the Word. By that Word He quickens. By that Word He produces conviction of sin. By that Word He sanctifies. By that Word He gives assurance. By that Word He makes the saint to grow. Thus each one of us may ascertain the extent to which we are profiting from our reading and studying of Scriptures by the effects which they are, through the Spirit's application of them, producing in us.” ~A.W. Pink
- Our God, will you not judge them? For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.” (2 Chronicles 20:12) "Christian doctrine serves the constitution of godly living just as the skeleton is to the body or oxygen is to breathing doctrine proves indispensable to Christianity." ~ John MacArthur