About this group
Redeemer Baptist Church is a reformed Baptist church in Rincon, GeorgiaFollow
- Hello everyone. Be sure you post in our actual group. Please the see the attached images to guide you. From your phone if you choose the top that says write , then you have to change My Faithlife to Redeemer Baptist Church. If you don’t a notification isn’t given for your post. And will only been seen by someone who happens to go to faithlife shortly after your post. (The images are in backwards order.) In the comments is a how to from your computer. 😀
- Welcome to the Redeemer Baptist Church Faithlife group. This is place where we can share information, ask questions, have discussions, post announcements, and much more. Leave us a message and let us know you stopped by!
- The LORD says to my lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.” (Psalm 110:1) "I had then, and at other times, the greatest delight in the holy Scriptures, of any book whatsoever. Oftentimes in reading it, every word seemed to touch my heart. I felt a harmony between something in my heart, and those sweet powerful words. I seemed often to see so much light, exhibited by every sentence, and such a refreshing ravishing food communicated, that I could not get along in reading. Used oftentimes to dwell long on one sentence, to see the wonders contained in it; and yet almost every sentence seemed to be full of wonders." ~Jonathan Edwards
- Redeemer Baptist Church published a newsletterReadOrdination ServiceVolunteers Needed
We are excited to host the ordination service for Olumide on Sunday, May 29th. This will be a formal service and we would really like to offer childcare for children 12-36 months, but we need 2-3 volunteers. If you are willing to volunteer for this special nursery please reach out to Maggie ASAP at 912.661-4751.
If we aren't able to establish 2-3 volunteers there will be no childcare for the event.
- You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever. (Psalm 30:11-12) “For the rule of our faith and religion, we wish to follow the Scripture alone, without mixing with it any other thing which might be fabricated by the interpretation of men apart from the Word of God; and we do not pretend to receive any other doctrine for our spiritual government than that which is taught us by the same Word, without addition or reduction, according to the command of our Lord.” ~The Geneva Confession
- Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. (Psalm 95:6) "Read the Bible daily. Make it part of your everyday business to read and meditate on some portion of God's Word. Gather your manna fresh every morning. Choose your own seasons and hours. Do not scramble over and hurry your reading. Give your Bible the best, and not the worst, part of your time. But whatever plan you pursue, let it be a rule of your life to visit the throne of grace and the Bible every day.”~ JC Ryle
- Be exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth. (Psalm 57:5) "When someone acts weak, negligent, or casual in a duty - performing it carelessly or lifelessly, without any genuine satisfaction, joy, or interest - he has already entered into the spirit that will lead him into trouble. How many we see today who have departed from warmhearted service and have become negligent, careless, and indifferent in their prayer life or in the reading of the Scriptures. For each one who escapes this peril, a hundred others will be ensnared. Then it may be too late to acknowledge, "I neglected private prayer," or "I did not meditate on God's Word," or "I did not hear what I should have listened to." ~ John Owen
- Good evening men of Redeemer, I wanted to let y’all know that I have been fighting a cold of some sort for the last few days, so I’m going to have to cancel the get together at Derek’s house tomorrow night.