- Welcome to the Redeemer Baptist Church Faithlife group. This is place where we can share information, ask questions, have discussions, post announcements, and much more. Leave us a message and let us know you stopped by!
- To know wisdom and instruction, to discern the sayings of understanding, to receive instruction in wise behavior, righteousness, justice and equity; To give prudence to the naive, To the youth knowledge and discretion, A wise man will hear and increase in learning, And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel, (Proverbs 1:2-5) "The Old Testament was written in Hebrew, the native language of the ancient people of God. The New Testament was written in Greek, which at the time it was written was most widely known to the nations. These Testaments were inspired directly by God and by his unique care and providence were kept pure down through the ages. They are therefore true and authoritative, so that in all religious controversies the church must make their ultimate appeal to them. All God’s people have a right to and a claim on the Scriptures and are commanded in the fear of God to read and search them. Not all of God’s people know these original languages, so the Scriptures are to be translated into the common language of every nation to which they come. In this way the Word of God may dwell richly in all, so that they may worship him in an acceptable manner and through patience and the comfort of the Scriptures may have hope. ~ 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith
- Christina Meyers published a newsletterReadCampus WorkdayMark your calendars
Please bring hedgers, trimmers, shovels, axes, wheel barrel, gloves, and bottled water! Remember, many hands make light work! The more that can help the better! We hope to see many of you there Oct. 16th, 8am to 1pm.
If you have any questions contact Andrew McKeever
- RBC, this is a meal train created by a friend of Mariah. To keep things as simple as possible, we can also utilize this schedule to sign up to serve the Kartes family. If you can help, please consider choosing a date! Praise be to God that Mariah and baby Mabel are doing well. If you have questions, please contact me at 912.663.4881. Thank you for your love and service!Meal Train for The Kartes FamilyThe Kartes family welcomed their sweet little baby girl, Mabel Grace, into the world a little early (35 weeks) after an unexpected c-section. Both Mabel and Mom are healthy, praise God, but Mabel is tiny (only 2 lbs 12 oz) which will require a NICU stay until she’s big enough to come home and be with her family. Jeff & Mariah will be need to travel back and forth daily from their home in Springfield to Memorial in Savannah to spend time with Mabel on top of healing, caring for their homeschooling family, and running their business . These meals will help a bunch!!!www.mealtrain.com
- Church, please see the attached meal train for the Bradley’s. Password is Bradley if prompted. Let’s be faithful to pray for them as they battle this virus.Meals For . . . Lee & Becky BradleyClick on the link above to view the meal schedule for Lee & Becky Bradley on TakeThemAMeal.com.www.takethemameal.com
- We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, (2 Corinthians 10:5) "The revelation of God given us in Holy Scripture is edge all over. It is alive in every part, and in every part keen to cut the conscience and wound the heart.” ~Spurgeon
- Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. (2 Corinthians 9:10) "Private Bible study is an important means of grace for the Christian. It is a privilege and a duty for us all. In His grace and kindness towards us God has provided not only gifted teachers in His church to assist us, but His own Holy Spirit to illumine His Word and search out it's application to our lives. To sound teaching and diligent study God gives blessing." ~ R.C Sproul
- Then they believed His words; They sang His praise. (Psalm 106:12) "If we are willing to let the Scriptures challenge our most cherished ideas and opinions (and the Spirit can soften our hearts so that we are open to truth), then we will be able to understand the Scriptures and let them form our worldview." ~ Thomas Schreiner