Real Life Christian Communities
Church • 53 members
About this group
There's a life that is so much better
- “We are not lost because we are going to wind up in the wrong place. We are going to wind up in the wrong place because we are lost.” John Ortberg quoting Dallas Willard, Soul Keeping
- A leader must have a compass, which is both external as well as internal, to guide him. It must be external, because his principles must be based on truth and not mere opinions only. It must be internal because these should be in his heart as well. https://gls.phEveryone has influence. Influence is a powerful force. It can be used for good or for evil. Steward your influence toward the common good instead by attending the Global Leadership Summit together with your team.gls.ph
- A leader’s consistent pattern of behavior over time will either earn him the trust that he needs to influence others or it will result in mistrust. The leader’s character will either make or break him. Leading one’s self is the first task of leadership. https://gls.ph.Everyone has influence. Influence is a powerful force. It can be used for good or for evil. Steward your influence toward the common good instead by attending the Global Leadership Summit together with your team.gls.ph
- Developing people is the main task of a leader. A true leader is not self-centered but other-centered. He does not place himself at the center; he places others there. He does not seek attention; he gives attention to develop people. To learn more, go to https://gls.phEveryone has influence. Influence is a powerful force. It can be used for good or for evil. Steward your influence toward the common good instead by attending the Global Leadership Summit together with your team.gls.ph
- Helping people to see themselves as leaders is not easy. Often they would not self-identify as leaders. They will point to someone else, usually someone with a title. But anyone who has influence or who serves is a leader. Join the GLS to know more. Https://gls.phgls.ph
- God is good! How can we pray for you today?
- The Bible is not just intended to give us the right answers. It is also to help us ask the right questions.
- You can help a seeker become a student (disciple) of Jesus Christ. First, explain the Gospel clearly. Focus on Jesus and not on side issues. Second, persuade him or her to respond to the Gospel by means of repentance and faith. Explain the importance of water baptism as the outward manifestation of his or her repentance and faith. Lay your hands on him or her also, and pray for him or her, so that he or she can receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Third, encourage him or her to become part of a community of faith. He or she cannot live the Christian life alone. Fourth, teach him how to participate in the community of faith. Joining one does not simply mean attending worship services. It has to do with participating in the life and ministry of that community. Last but not the least, teach him or her how to grow and serve together with others. Ministry involvement is the fruit of true discipleship. If these five things are already happening, he or she is truly a student (disciple) of Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20).
- You may feel alone and unloved. But Jesus died for you and rose again to reconcile you fully to God and give you a life that is truly life. He did it while you were not even thinking about Him. He loved you before you even loved Him. Know that His love for you is real and true.
- Whenever you are afraid or intimidated by what is happening around you, or even inside of you, or among those you love —remember who the Lord is. He is greater than all. If you put your hope in Him, you will never be put to shame. He is able!