Real Life Christian Communities
Church • 53 members
About this group
There's a life that is so much better
- Sometimes, while everyone is celebrating all around us, we can’t help but feel sad even though it’s Christmas time. Probably because of loneliness, past regrets, failures, failed relationships, or whatever reason, this time of the year can sometimes bring more sadness than gladness.We would like to invite you to attend our Sunday services starting this Sunday, Dec 2. We are featuring a new series entitled “Joy to Your World.” We hope this series of messages can turn your sadness into gladness this Christmas time. Bring your loved ones and friends. We have two services: 9 am (Tagalog) and 11:30 am (Taglish). We also have kids church during our second service. See you this Sunday!
- Relationships are important. Some people think that work is more important, and that in the end it will bring about true happiness for themselves and for their loved ones. Some people even justify their busyness at work by saying, "It's all for my family (or loved ones)!" But the truth is this: happiness is not found in work alone. It's not even found in ministry! It's found in relationships, first with God, then with family and friends. There's some value to work, and yes, even in ministry, but we must do them in the context of healthy relationships. Why? Tomorrow we will talk about why we need to focus on relationships. Join us!Part 2 of How to be Happy Series :: YouVersion EventBring the beauty and truth of the Bible into everyday life. With the YouVersion Bible App, you can read, watch, listen, and share on your smartphone or tablet, and online at Bible.com.bible.com
- Do you feel unhappy lately because you don't have money, or maybe you don't have enough of it? Is it possible to be happy with less or no money at all? Some people think that God and happiness may not actually go together. Maybe too much of God will not make you happy? Perhaps that's the reason why some of us don't want to spend too much time with God or the things of God lately. We want to pursue happiness instead, even without God for awhile. Maybe that would work. But will it? This November we will be talking about how to be happy even though you have less or no money at all. We will discover 4 Sure Tips on how to experience true happiness. Invite your LG members to learn this series together. Talk about it afterwards. You will gain wisdom and be able to experience joy regardless of your financial situation in life.
- — EditedToday is the last day of our Super Early Bird promo of 500 PHP for the Global Leadership Summit. You still have a few hours to avail of it. Register now! You don't have to pay immediately. You have until Nov 5 to pay. This promo is good for all sites except GLS Youth Edition. Hurry! The GLS main event features eight world-class speakers that you will not hear anywhere else. Each speaker will teach you leadership principles and practices that will help you improve your leadership wherever you are. Now is your chance! Be an asset to your team or organization by becoming a better leader! Register at https://gls.ph/registration.gls.ph
- “We are not lost because we are going to wind up in the wrong place. We are going to wind up in the wrong place because we are lost.” John Ortberg quoting Dallas Willard, Soul Keeping
- A leader must have a compass, which is both external as well as internal, to guide him. It must be external, because his principles must be based on truth and not mere opinions only. It must be internal because these should be in his heart as well. https://gls.phEveryone has influence. Influence is a powerful force. It can be used for good or for evil. Steward your influence toward the common good instead by attending the Global Leadership Summit together with your team.gls.ph
- A leader’s consistent pattern of behavior over time will either earn him the trust that he needs to influence others or it will result in mistrust. The leader’s character will either make or break him. Leading one’s self is the first task of leadership. https://gls.ph.Everyone has influence. Influence is a powerful force. It can be used for good or for evil. Steward your influence toward the common good instead by attending the Global Leadership Summit together with your team.gls.ph
- Developing people is the main task of a leader. A true leader is not self-centered but other-centered. He does not place himself at the center; he places others there. He does not seek attention; he gives attention to develop people. To learn more, go to https://gls.phEveryone has influence. Influence is a powerful force. It can be used for good or for evil. Steward your influence toward the common good instead by attending the Global Leadership Summit together with your team.gls.ph
- Helping people to see themselves as leaders is not easy. Often they would not self-identify as leaders. They will point to someone else, usually someone with a title. But anyone who has influence or who serves is a leader. Join the GLS to know more. Https://gls.phgls.ph
- God is good! How can we pray for you today?