Church • 46 members • 3 followers
About this group
Experience a better life starting today!
- Even though God is not time bound, He values time especially in behalf of mankind. So He created time for us. We should be grateful and faithful. Time creates memories as well as significant moments that we can remember and cherish. It also challenges us to be wise.
- Lord, teach me to depend on you always, to put my hope in you and not on anyone else. Help me to remember that people can only do so much, but in the end only You can deliver me. Stability and strength come from you. Without You I can do nothing. With You nothing is impossible.
- If you’re afraid or anxious, remember God’s faithfulness. His unfailing love will never be shaken. His covenant to you will not be removed. Trust Him with all your heart. Cast all your fears to Him, and let Him calm your heart. He cares for you always.
- Face the new day with faith. God has prepared some good works for you to do. Trust Him as He leads you to various divine appointments. He will guide you and speak to you as He sees fit, and He will enable you by His Holy Spirit to minister to people’s needs. Trust Him.
- God forgives, redeems and restores especially in times of sin and failure. He heals and makes new when all seems lost. When others would love to judge and blame, God calls to renew and refocus. God is so much better than everyone else who claim to represent Him.
- Choose to be beautiful on the inside. That kind of beauty will never fade away, because it does not depend on something temporary like physical beauty. When you’re beautiful inside, age and time will never diminish it.
- Those who trust and follow the Lord need not be afraid of anything. The Lord is with them wherever they go. This assurance will enable them to move forward with courage and perseverance. Don’t give up. Just keep on stepping out in faith.
- When you’re involved in something eternal, you don’t worry about temporary losses, nor are you overly thrilled about temporary wins. You just press on.
- Lord, help me to guard my heart so that I may reflect you in the world.
- Thank you, Lord, for the assurance of your love and mercy upon us.