About this group
Placing the fingerprint of Jesus on the Thumb of Michigan!Follow
- Countering Life's Greatest ConflictsAmid adversity to rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem, Daniel seeks God through a period of self-denial and an intense time of prayer. On the 21st day, an angel appears to Daniel and gives him clarity. The great conflict is not only physical but also is a spiritual battle. When the church encounters life's greatest conflicts, we can rest assure that it more significant than what it appears to be, and we must fight back through the power of uninterpreted prayer.sermons.faithlife.com
- The Spirit of ContritionIn the year 529 BC, Daniel is meditating over the scriptures written by Jeremiah the prophet concerning his prophecy over the seventy years that Babylon will reign over the nations (Jeremiah 25:11). Daniel knows Judah has been in captivity for roughly this amount of time, and he is waiting for restoration to begin. But before hope illuminates once again, he seeks the mercy of God through the spirit of contrition. During his confession of his people's sins, God sends Gabriel a word and vision of things yet to come. In all of this, the church relearns the ancient practice of confession so God can start the healing process of removing our sins and making us whole.sermons.faithlife.com
- Ready to Fight my BattleDaniel experiences an epic vision of future events that will come to pass. The rising power of Persia and Greece is on its way, including persecution to the people of God. While we resist evil, we must not forget the greater enemy - Satan, the saints' adversary. We expect trials and prepare ourselves for spiritual warfare because the kingdom of darkness is advancing. Yet, Christians will win the war when they stand with God and his army.sermons.faithlife.com
- It's a beautiful morning! See you in church!
- Ubly Christian Church will be hosting a Trunk or Treat event on Saturday, October 31 from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at Ubly Heights Golf & Country Club. There will be multiple cars handing out candy. This is a fun way for your children to walk around and collect goodies!