About this group
Join us at 10:00 am virtually or in person. Everyone is welcome. LOVE JESUS. LOVE PEOPLE.Follow
- MLK day Racism is a sin against God and man. We all enter and exit this world exactly the same. We are all created by God, equal. I know that I am not the same as you, but we are equal. I pray that God will pour Grace into our hearts, and Love that would overpower the darkness of partiality. Genesis 1:27 "So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." The Love God has for humanity, is for ALL humanity. So much so, that He became human flesh in order that all would be saved through Him. And once we accept the nonpartisan Grace offered to every human - we Belong. We become One family, one people, one flock, one Church. Let there be no division in our hearts from one another as Humanity and especially Not as Christians. Acts 10: 34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is, that God does not show partiality (favoritism)" Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22 "And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction," 1 Corinthians 12:13 "For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink." Romans 8:1 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." John 10: 15 "just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd." Romans 2: 11 "For God does not show favoritism." And lastly: Romans 5: 1"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have a peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only that, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us."
- Getting excited!
- There will be a "work bee" this Saturday at 11am. We are waiting on contractors and electricians before we can paint rooms, or put down carpet or baseboards. Here is what we can do this Saturday, please let me know if you can help with these specific tasks: 1. Removal of three toilets: there are two baths in the worship center, 1 in kid's bath 2. Using a power lift to take down a lot of ceiling tiles in the "lobby" and a few in each of the classrooms. (maybe we could use a very tall ladder for the classroom ceilings?) 3. Using the lift to paint the metal seams of that drop ceiling (after old tiles are removed) 4. Removing all plastic outlet covers in each room (keep track so we can replace them with white) 5. Changing out some actual outlets from red or tan to white 6. Removing old vinyl baseboard 7. We have some walls that need to "prepped" for painting with putty and sanding. 8. Several light bulbs to be changed in 1st-5th grade classroom 9. Prayer Suite: Paint window and door frames white. Replace some ceiling tiles 10. Hallway: remove signs from doors UPDATE: Tomorrow at 11am we will meet to get the party started! There are a couple additional tasks we can try to cover tomorrow: - Bathrooms to be cleaned -Take down DJ stand in student center -Fill in holes, sand and Paint main wall in Office/student center -lots of screws to remove and holes to fill in the counseling/prayer rooms (power screwdrivers/drills would be helpful to bring with you) If you are able to help tomorrow, please try to bring some of your own tools for your tasks (if you have them- don't go and buy anything)
- NEW SERIES starts SUNDAY! RE: made, new, do, gain... etc... A season through GALATIANS!
- New song for Sunday’s worship … this song is so simple and to me, magical. Why? It reminds me of the Great romance I’ve been overwhelmed by, this passion within my heart that tells me I am not satisfied just knowing about Jesus. It reminds me that if everything else in my world was lost, i would be ok. Because I am loved with a fierce love that has stolen my heart forever. There are a lot of things I want, but above it all, I really want You Jesus https://youtu.be/YEenBiBh91AGive Me Jesus - UPPERROOMOfficial Live Video of "Give Me Jesus" featuring Abbie Gamboa by UPPERROOM. "Give Me Jesus" was captured live at UPPERROOM Dallas. Written by Camaryn Avers, ...youtu.be
- Wellspring Community Church published a newsletter