About this group
Faith in action, to Kingdom GrowthAsk to join
Please pray.Lord, Increase Faith Today in us as we rise to worship You. Increase our faith so that our worship will be much more than just a religious act but something deep, and real, and personal. Lord, Increase our faith so that we can expense You for ourselves in a real and mighty way. Saturate our hearts with the overwhelming presence and power of Your great love today. Let that love permeate not only every fiber of our beings but let it flood the atmosphere where worship is taking place in Your Great Name Jesus. Let that love call us to repent with our whole heart of the sins that we have committed against You. I ask now even before many wake that You would search our hearts and forgive us of our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. Lord, fill us today with a fresh outpouring of Your Holy Spirit. We thank You now for all these things in Jesus Name...Amen
Please pray.The songwriter says “ Dearest Father, closest friend, You’re beautiful. One thing I desire, laying at Your feet, is to dwell dwell dwell on Your presence”. I feel like that songwriter who so passionately captures the thoughts of Your servant David who said You are our shepherd, we shall not want. Some still try to do their own thing but God I come exalting Your name today. I come with a soul boasting of Your greatness. I come with the fruit of my lips giving You the highest praise. Forgive us today because we are so unworthy. Lord, Increase Faith Today so that we can simply relate to You enough to say for ourselves, dearest Father, closest friend, You’re beautiful in the way that You love us. In Jesus Great Name…Amen
Please pray.Father, we celebrate You today. We exalt You today. We magnify Your great name today. As the psalmist says in Psalm 34, I will bless You at all times, Your praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in You, Oh God. I come now inviting others to come magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His great Name together. Lord, Increase Faith Today in those who feel marginalized in any way. There are so many of Your people who feel left out today. They feel left out of Your plan. They feel left out of Your blessing. They may even feel like giving up. Increase their faith to trust You with the next thing that You drop in their spirit. And Lord, bless that sliver, that seed of faith that they have and bring it to abundance. Lord, we ask now for the forgiveness of sins, healing of hearts, fixing of all broken situations now in Jesus' Name. Lord, we bless You and pray this in Jesus' Name...Amen
Please pray.Lord, through the storm and rain, heartache and pain, you are still God. Father, I beseech You on behalf of those today who are in deep despair. Lord, let them know that You alone are God and above You, there is no other. Lord, Increase Faith Today in the one who is losing their grip, losing their grasp, losing their hope because of the myriad calamities that have befallen Your people. Lord, we need You now. Lord, we need You to forgive our sins. Lord, we need You to heal our hearts. Lord, we need You to open doors that have seemingly been slammed shut. Lord, I know that You open doors that no man can shut. I'm praying on behalf of those who have felt the harsh breeze of a hastily closed door right in their face. I pray now dear God that You would do something special for them TODAY. Lord, I pray now for those who are in pain physically, emotionally, and those who have a deep soul hurt. Come now Lord Jesus, hear our cries. It's in Jesus Great Name that we pray...Amen.
Please pray.The song writer says Jesus, you’re the center of my joy. All that’s good snd perfect comes from you. You’re the heart of my contentment, source of all I do. Jesus, you’re the center of my joy. As I bow down to pray, I’m not praying to an inanimate, unfeeling, unloving, incapable god. I am praying to the Most High God who is my everything. Lord, I pray for forgiveness of sin today in faith knowing that through Your own Son shedding His blood there is remission of sin for those who believe. Lord, I pray for health and a return to holiness for Your people. We want to be in Your will but sometimes our will and our lack of faith gets in the way. Lord, Increase Faith Today that we would trust You in all things and trust Your will for our lives. Bless today all who labor and are heavy laden in a way that would draw them closer to You. In Jesus Name…Amen
Please pray.Father, You truly are an awesome wonder. Many psalmists and hymn writers have tried to capture your majesty in song. But this morning my soul unites with the writer who declares that You are a wonder in my soul. My soul truly makes great boasts for You today. Oh magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt His Name together. Lord, forgive our sins today though they be many and create in us a heart to love and obey You. Lord, Increase Faith Today as we look to You to show others Your great love through our lives. In Jesus Name…Amen
Please pray.Father, as we begin stirring and moving throughout this new day with the busy-ness of life, we pause now to praise Your Holy Name. Master, we highly exalt Your name above all that we could possibly encounter today both great and small. You are greater than our greatest accomplishment and higher than our worst failure. We love you with our whole heart Father. Lord, it is our desire to be in Your will today therefore, we confess our sins now before. Lord inspect our hearts and when you find those things that are so unlike You, forgive us according to Your Word. Lord, grant Your people peace today. Grant us the peace to know that we don't need to be anxious for anything but to put all our trust in You. Lord, the hymn writer said it best, "Tis so sweet, to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at His word. Just to rest upon His promise. Just to know thus saith the Lord". Lord, we trust You and it's sweet I know. Lord, Increase Faith Today in the hearts of all of us to rest upon Your promise, just to know thus saith the Lord...In Jesus Name...Amen
- Lord Increase Faith today. I come humbly today before the throne of grace. I thank you today for the ram in the bush and for always providing for us. We thank you that we may not have all of what we want but, we have what we need. Thank you for friends and family who step in and intercede on our behalf. Thank you that there is always someone standing in the gap for us when we don't have to strength to pray on our own. I pray that you would pour back into those who give so much of themselves each day to those in need. I pray that you would pour back into the shepherd of Elevating Faith ministries and the ministers of this church. I pray that you would keep a constant hedge of protection around them and their families. Thank you today for the new grace and mercy given to us. I pray that you would hear the prayers of your people today. I ask this prayer in faith in the name of Jesus I pray and ask it all. Amen
- Lord Increase Faith Today. Heavenly Father I thank you for your love for us today, and even when we do wrong you give us an opportunity to fix it. I thank you for opening doors even when we are not willing to go through them. I thank you today for your open-door policy in your word which states in (Matthew 7:7-8) "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."We come knocking today in faith for all those things that concern us. Thank you in advance for hearing the prayers of your people today. Mend all broken hearts today in the name of Jesus I pray and ask it all. Amen
- Lord Increase faith today. Today I pray that you would help us to tame our tongue. (Proverbs 18:21) I pray that we would be intentional with our words today. Help us to speak blessings over our life, speak healing over those who are sick, speak favor over those things that concern us, help us to speak hope to any fear that we may have. And, help us to speak life to those desires of our heart (Ephesians 4:29). Today I pray that we are mindful of what we say about any and everything. (Colossians 4:6). Today we choose to use our tongue to give God all the praise for he is worthy to be praised. Today we will use our tongue to say that God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Today use your tongue to tell God you are thankful for the new grace and mercy are given to you today. Today use your tongue to tell God that you are thankful for Him keeping you, protecting you, guiding you, and loving you each day. Lord increase our faith today so we can do the things we are praying about. It's in Jesus' name I pray and ask it all. Amen
- Good morning! I hope that you would join us this morning as we come together with fellowship, worship, and observing Holy Communion. Here are the announcements for the week. Blessings
- Join us Sunday for worship and fellowship. Come already ready to praise and worship. Hope to see you soon!