About this group
Faith in action, to Kingdom GrowthAsk to join
- Women's History Month Fact of the Day Most Significant Mother Mary, the Mother of Jesus Perhaps no more famous mother exists than Mary, who at a young age learned from an angel that she would give birth to the long-awaited Messiah. Her song of praise in response, and the well-known events of Christ’s birth, are what usually spring to mind when we think of Mary. But her role as mother brought her grief as well as joy; we can only imagine what it must have been like for her to witness Jesus’ crucifixion. Read her story in John 19.
Please pray.Father I praise You right now because I know in my knower that You are the joy of my salvation, You are the strength of my life, You are the lover of my soul. Lord I shout hallelujah right now in Your great Name. Lord I just want to love on You this morning. Lord, Increase Faith Today so that someone who is struggling can embrace the glory and the grace that You have set before them. Lord, Increase Faith Today so that we will know that You have prayed for us and that You freely gave Your life as a ransom for ours. Lord I just want to say I love You Jesus. Bless Your people and bless us as we worship You today in spirit and in truth. In Jesus Name...Amen
Please pray.Father we pause today to thank You for keeping us. Lord I thank You for blessing us and loving us. Lord I ask that you would search us and forgive us of our sins now. Lord, Increase Faith Today so that we will trust You completely and in all things. We thank You now for new grace end increased faith...In Jesus Name...Amen
- Women's History Month Fact of the Day Significant Mothers Hannah Hannah is one of the most inspiring mothers in the Bible, although her story is less well-known. Despite years of patience and prayer, she remained unable to have a child. One day “in her deep anguish Hannah prayed to the LORD, weeping bitterly”—and God answered her prayer at last. But Hannah’s character truly shone when, in gratitude to God, she dedicated her newborn son to His service. Her son would one day become one of Israel’s greatest prophets. Read her story in 1 Samuel 1.
Please pray.Lord God I wake this morning to thank You. Thank You for loving us so much. Thank You for healing us. Thank You for forgiving us. Thank You for setting us free. Thank You for delivering us from the depths of despair and depression. Thank You for lifting us from a very low place. Just when we didn’t think we could make it, just when we were about to give up You breathed on us again. In Your breathe we have been revived and our strength is renewed like the eagles. So Lord we confess our sins today to a just God. Forgive us our sins Lord Jesus. Lord, Increase Faith Today in the lives of Your people to stretch beyond our own limitations into the purpose that You have for us. Lord, Increase Faith Today as we look forward to the enlarged territories and new ways to show the world how much we love You. In Jesus Name, Amen
- On Sunday, February 28th we had our 1st Annual Lifting Our Heritage Program. We celebrated the last day of Black History month with a spirit-filled celebration. We are so blessed to have people who joined us in our service and also took pictures. What a mighty God we serve.. Here is just a few of the pictures from that day. We will add more as they come in. Blessings!
- Women's History Month Fact of the Day Significant Mothers Elizabeth Mary’s was not the only miraculous birth recorded in the New Testament. Elizabeth was a godly woman who was “righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly”—and yet she and her husband were unable to conceive a child. God answered her prayers late in her life and she gave birth to John the Baptist, but is perhaps best known for her prophetic encouragement of the young (and perhaps frightened) Mary: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!” Read her story in Luke 1.
- Lord, we thank You for this great day. For this is another day that we can say that You have kept us. You have kept us from the storms. You have kept us from the rain. You kept us from all evil. Our minds are right now simply stayed on You. I'm so glad Lord that You have kept us. Lord, Increase Faith Today to go on now and run this race that has been set before us. Let us focus on the fact that You have created us and given us a purpose. So we get up out of our beds, we shake off the despair and we receive the renewed grace and increased faith now. Lord God, we bless Your Holy Name. Father, meet needs today, lift heads, mend hearts, heal bodies, save souls, in Your Great Name we pray....Amen