Discussion Topic • Bellingham, WA • 1 member • 31 followers
About this group
A group for users of Logos Bible Software to discuss Canvas.Follow
- Still wondering if the ability to add jpegs or other images onto the Canvas will be supported? This has been done in NOTES, but not yet into Canvas.
- Floyd Johnson, yes, we'd definitely still like to do this. No timeframe yet, unfortunately. I see you've already voted for it here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/allow-adding-images-in-canvas.
- Also having trouble with the Export option. It does not open my computer operating system's file saving dialog as describe in your help center, and thus is not saving the image to my computer.
- Hello, Does an inserted passage have a maximum allowable number of characters? I'd like to insert, for example, Amos 5:4-27, but it cuts off at Amos 5:20 no matter the size of the font. Thanks for your help.
- There are serious issues with this feature. Many of the texts boxes I try to include in the canvas will not let me click on them to edit the text. The idea of canvas is pretty cool but the execution of it is kinda poor. It stinks that I can't edit what I want to edit