About this group
Love the Lord. Make Disciples. Plant Churches. By His Grace. For His Glory.Follow
- The Family: God's Plan for WisdomIntroduction: If you have your Bibles let me invite you to open with me to the book of Proverbs chapter 1. This is now our fourth week working through the book of Proverbs. We spent the first three weeks working through the Preamble in verses 1-7. In the preamble we learned of the books primary author,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Faithlife is going away soon. 44 out of 165 have transitioned to the new church app. Make sure to join the members group message. Please do so by following the instructions:SRCC App - Download/Messaging TutorialA quick screen-recording of how to create an account and access group messaging in our new "St. Rose Community Church" app.youtu.be
- Training tracks start tomorrow at 8:30 AM: Apologetics (co-ed) - in the church trailer Mama Bear Apologetics - first class room in main building Theology - Big class room in Ed building Church Ministry - conference table in ed building Kids Class check-in: Church foyer. Parents must come pick up their kids promptly at 9:30 AM from the sanctuary.
- If anyone has any pictures or videos of Gabe on their phone, please text them to me. Even if you think they’re not great, all of them are great to us. Even if he is in the background, we want them. My number is 256-604-8693. Thank you!
- This bracelet was left at FBC NOLA in the women’s bathroom if anyone hears of someone missing it
- Here's a simplified screen-recording of the entire app process (re: previous post):SRCC App - Download/Messaging TutorialA quick screen-recording of how to create an account and access group messaging in our new "St. Rose Community Church" app.youtu.be
- REMINDER: Please be sure to download the "St. Rose Community Church" app (available in both Apple & Google Play stores). This will be the easiest way to have all forms of church communication in one platform. There is a private group message set aside for SRCC Church Members, but there are public group messages for each of the SRCC Training classes, and individual group messages for each of the current Community Groups for anyone to access. For a quick overview of the download process, follow these steps: 1) Download "St. Rose Community Church" app on your phone. 2) Click the "Profile" button in the top right corner of the home page. 3) Select "Log in or sign up" to create an account. 4) Select "Continue with Email." (Utilize email you plan to use for church emails, notifications, giving, etc.) 5) Create an account with email & password. 6) Once account is created, select the "Messages" button at top of home page. 7) Toggle to "Discover" page - use drop down menu to search for different group types. (Church Members, SRCC Training OR Community Groups) 8) Select your appropriate group message - click "Join Group." Screen shots of this process are attached. Please reach out if you have any questions!