Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
Note: To share post, comment, or like posts you must become a "Member" and agree to the group rules. To become a member, first follow this group and then fill out this form, and your request will be reviewed by a moderator. BECOME A MEMBER >
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. Anyone can flag a post that doesn't align with the group rules and it will be reviewed by a moderator. "Comments" that are related to a free book (under a post) are allowed if they follow the second rule.
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal attacking, sarcastic criticism, theological soapboxing, or any comments that make assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- Free Faithlife Audiobook of the month is out: "The Mortification of Sin (audio)" by John OwenThe Mortification of Sin (audio)John Owen’s genuine concern for his brothers and sisters in Christ is evident in each of his writings. In The Mortification of Sin, Owen describes the dangers to the soul that still exist even after finding faith in Jesus. While under the protection of Christ, temptation and sin still demand attention and provide threatening distractions. Owen provides a guide to help navigate this world and to learn to fight against sin with Christ’s help. Encouraging self-reflection and conviction, Owen also s...audio.faithlife.com
- July FREE books of the month have arrived! 1) Logos (plus a whopping 17 upsells and a pre-order on the Book of the Month page, lol): "Job (Holman Old Testament Commentary | HOTC)" by Dr. Steven J. Lawson https://www.logos.com/product/199113/job 2) Faithlife: "God's Grand Design: The Theological Vision of Jonathan Edwards" by Sean Michael Lucas https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/166956/gods-grand-design-the-theological-vision-of-jonathan-edwards 3) Verbum: "St. Justin Martyr: The First and Second Apologies" by Justin Martyr; Leslie William Barnard https://verbum.com/product/157166/st-justin-martyr-the-first-and-second-apologies 4) Spanish (again as listed below): "La teología bíblica: Cómo la iglesia enseña fielmente el evangelio" por Nick Roark; Robert Cline https://es.logos.com/product/228203/la-teologia-biblica-como-la-iglesia-ensena-fielmente-el-evangelio
- Kevin, You always give us the link that has the free book and the heavily discounted books, but this time, they didn't come through as the "big" offer, but just as the free volume alone. July FREE books of the month have arrived! 1) Logos (plus a whopping 17 upsells and a pre-order on the Book of the Month page, lol): "Job (Holman Old Testament Commentary | HOTC)" by Dr. Steven J. Lawson https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month 2) Faithlife: "God's Grand Design: The Theological Vision of Jonathan Edwards" by Sean Michael Lucas https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month 3) Verbum: "St. Justin Martyr: The First and Second Apologies" by Justin Martyr; Leslie William Barnard https://verbum.com/monthly-sale#free 4) Spanish (again as listed below): "La teología bíblica: Cómo la iglesia enseña fielmente el evangelio" por Nick Roark; Robert Cline https://es.logos.com/librogratuito
- David J. Ring, Jr. I usually only post the page for the actual free book(s) so people don't have to weed through everything. If you want to see the other upsells, each type has it's own "/free-book-of-the-month" page. Bookmark these for future reference: 1) Logos: https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month 2) Faithlife: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month 3) Verbum: https://verbum.com/monthly-sale#free 4) Spanish: https://es.logos.com/librogratuito 5) Faithlife Audio: https://audio.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month And about every quarter the Themelios magazine has a free release when you use the code "themelios".
- I noticed the 17 as well. lol
- Free book (probably Faithlife book of the month): "God's Grand Design: The Theological Vision of Jonathan Edwards" by Sean Michael LucasGod's Grand Design: The Theological Vision of Jonathan EdwardsJonathan Edwards was a preacher, pastor, revivalist, and theologian. This volume unpacks his magnificent theological vision, which starts with God’s glory and ends with all creation returning to that glory.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Free Spanish book of the month: "La teología bíblica: Cómo la iglesia enseña fielmente el evangelio" por Nick Roark; Robert ClineLa teología bíblica: Cómo la iglesia enseña fielmente el evangelioUn gran número de iglesias alrededor del mundo leen la Biblia regularmente, pero como no entienden su mensaje principal, acaban predicando un falso evangelio semana tras semana. La teología bíblica es uno de los más importantes mecanismos de protección contra este peligro porque te ayuda a leer la Biblia teniendo en cuenta su mensaje central, y te ayuda a ver cómo este culmina en la persona y obra del Señor Jesucristo.es.logos.com
- Code: BARTH22Karl Barth’s Church Dogmatics: An Introduction and ReaderThis reader from Karl Barth’s multi-volume Church Dogmatics offers an introduction to the whole work, key readings in reasonable portions with introductions, and provides helpful pointers to secondary material for further interaction with the primary literature. An ideal textbook for all beginners studying the work of one of the most important theologians of the last century.www.logos.com
- Where did the coupon code come from? Fwiw, the "Forum Guidelines" (linked below) state: "you are welcome to link directly to the promotion" but not to "post Logos Coupon Codes." https://community.logos.com/forums/t/10072.aspx
- Is it really necessary for you to write this Pete? I would much rather know about them then not. No one is getting hurt.
- I'd like to oblige Faithlife's request, so if I had a link to the promotion, I might accept the offer. I found such on Facebook for the Paul & Torah offers, so I figure there is also such a page for this one.
- Top Ten Ways to Be a Great LeaderDr. Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every new leader's journey. He shows readers: The two most important words in a leader's vocabulary The skills a leader needs to communicate effectively Why today's effective leaders lead with vulnerability The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership How to lead with both passion and humility The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy In this eminently practical book, new leaandroid.logos.com
- Free book with code TORAH22: "Story as Torah: Reading Old Testament Narrative Ethically", of renowned scholar Gordon J. WenhamThank You for Being on Our Email Listwww.logos.com
- The flagger probably got confused, since it looked like your name was the comment. I thought the same initially.
- Thank you. My name was not a comment. It was a name I chose briefly because of Eerdmans recent decisions.
- Thank you! For a while the CODE window would not come up. I tried again a half hour later and it worked.
- Billy Graham: Candid Conversations with a Public ManMost people know Billy Graham the preacher. Many know Billy Graham the author. In this remarkable book, Graham reveals a personal side that few have seen before. For thirty years, Billy Graham and David Frost fascinated television audiences with their conversations about God, the Bible, and Graham’s decades-long ministry. Frost asked the questions that thousands of viewers wanted to ask. Graham answered them with authenticity and grace. Along the way, Graham provided insight intebooks.faithlife.com