Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. Anyone can flag a post that doesn't align with the group rules and it will be reviewed by a moderator. "Comments" that are related to a free book (under a post) are allowed as long as they follow the second rule.
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm, soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- God's Comfort During the CoronavirusGod's Comfort During the CoronavirusEvery person in the world today is being affected by the coronavirus. Each of us are feeling varying degrees of fear, pain and suffering depending on our individual circumstances. We all need some comfort during these tough times. There is only one place where we can go for real answers to our deepest longings. In this book we want to offer you some solace during these distressing times.www.logos.com
- This might only be free for Wordsearch customers: https://www.logos.com/product/50093/a-commentary-on-the-revelation-of-johnA Commentary on the Revelation of JohnRevelation is at once the most difficult and most intriguing book of the New Testament. The complexity of the scholarly questions concerning its interpretation is matched only by the fascination Revelation evokes in modern-day Christians and by their ongoing interest in what this mysterious book actually proclaims regarding the future of the church and of humankind. In this widely praised exposition of Revelation, George Eldon Ladd treats the Apocalypse as a true prophecy—one that reflects the situation of the church when the book was written as well as the situation the church will face at the time of the consummation of God’s redemptive plan. Beginning with a brief introduction, Ladd discusses the subject of authorship, the date and historical setting of Revelation, and the various methods of interpretation (preterist, historical, idealist, and futurist) that have been applied to the book throughout history. The introduction is followed by an analytical outline of Revelation’s structure and Ladd’s verse-by-verse commentary. The entire work is marked by Ladd’s sensitivity to the needs of both general readers and scholars and by his concern for proclaiming the message of Revelation for our time.www.logos.com
- FREE Books of the Month are here! Logos: "Galatians" by J. V. Fesko https://www.logos.com/product/188052/galatians Faithlife (also posted below): "Deep Church: A Third Way Beyond Emerging and Traditional" by Richard Mouw; Jim Belcher https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/24303/deep-church-a-third-way-beyond-emerging-and-traditional Verbum: "Praying with Confidence: Aquinas on the Lord’s Prayer" by Paul Murray https://verbum.com/product/163820/praying-with-confidence-aquinas-on-the-lords-prayer
- The early bird finds the book. Here the link to the SPANISH book of the moth:Humildad: La belleza de la santidadHumildad: la belleza de la santidad contiene 12 estudios sobre la humildad, un rasgo que Andrew Murray pensaba debía ser la principal característica de un discípulo de Cristo. “Cuando comprendemos que la humildad es algo infinitamente más profundo que el remordimiento y la aceptamos como nuestra participación en la vida de Jesús, empezamos a aprender que en ella reside nuestra verdadera grandeza, y que demostrarlo siendo siervos de todos es el cumplimiento más elevado de nuestro destino, como hombres creados a la imagen de Dios”.es.logos.com
- The Gospel According to Saint Mark (Black’s New Testament Commentary | BNTC)The Gospel According to Saint Mark injects fresh life into the series! Basing her observations on her own new translation of the Greek text, Hooker explores, pericope by pericope, what the author of Mark's Gospel wanted his original readers to understand, what he says about the historical Jesus and the early community of the faithful, and what he conveys theologically throughout the entire Gospel.www.logos.com
- Deep Church: A Third Way Beyond Emerging and Traditional2010 Christianity Today Book Award winner! 2010 Golden Canon Leadership Book Award winner! Feeling caught between the traditional church and the emerging church? Discover a third way: deep church. C. S. Lewis used the phrase "deep church" to describe the body of believers committed to mere Christianity. Unfortunately church in our postmodern era has been marked by a certain shallowness. Emerging authors, fed up with contemporary pragmatism, have offered alternative visions for twenty-fiwww.logos.com
- Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen SharingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- Themelios: Volume 45, No. 3, December 2020Themelios is an international evangelical theological journal that expounds and defends the historic Christian faith. Its primary audience is theological students and pastors, though scholars read it as well. It was formerly a print journal operated by RTSF/UCCF in the United Kingdom, and it became a digital journal operated by The Gospel Coalition in 2008. The new editorial team, led by D.A. Carson, seeks to preserve representation, in both essayists and reviewers, from both sides of the Atlantic. Each issue contains articles on important theological themes, as well as book reviews and discussion from the most important evangelical voices of our time.www.logos.com
- Free Spanish book: "Un sermón misionero" by Archibald AlexanderUn sermón misioneroEn las páginas de Un sermón misionero encontrarás uno de los llamados más conmovedores a la obra misionera. Las palabras expresadas por el pastor Archibald Alexander han trascendido épocas y culturas como una invitación franca, apasionada y bíblica a servir al Señor en la propagación del evangelio de Jesucristo. Una lectura obligada para todo creyente, en particular para aquellos que tienen la fuerte inquietud de compartir la Palabra del Señor con las personas que aún no conocen a Cristo.www.logos.com