Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. Anyone can flag a post that doesn't align with the group rules and it will be reviewed by a moderator. "Comments" that are related to a free book (under a post) are allowed as long as they follow the second rule.
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm, soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- Free book (was on pre-order the other day, now available): "Everybody, Always for Kids Five Day Lesson Plan" by Bob Goff and moreEverybody, Always for Kids Five Day Lesson PlanEverybody, Always for Kids Five Day Lesson Plan is a companion to Everybody, Always for Kids by Bob Goff and Lindsey Goff Viducich. This lesson plan can be utilized in the classroom, in a home school setting, or by parents seeking additional resources. Ideal for ages 6-10.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Free pre-order: "Everybody, Always for Kids Five Day Lesson Plan" by Bob Goff; Lindsey Goff Viducich; Diane Le FeyerEverybody, Always for Kids Five Day Lesson PlanEverybody, Always for Kids Five Day Lesson Plan is a companion to Everybody, Always for Kids by Bob Goff and Lindsey Goff Viducich. This lesson plan can be utilized in the classroom, in a home school setting, or by parents seeking additional resources. Ideal for ages 6-10.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Another FREE book: "Finding Our Voice: A Vision for Asian North American Preaching" by Matthew D. Kim; Daniel L. WongFinding Our Voice: A Vision for Asian North American PreachingFinding Our Voice speaks clearly to an issue that has largely been ignored: preaching to Asian North American (ANA) contexts. In addition to reworking hermeneutics, theology, and homiletics for these overlooked contexts, Kim and Wong include examples of culturally-specific sermons and instructive questions for contextualizing one's own sermons.www.logos.com
- Don't forget to check the free fiction books page https://faithlife.com/free-fiction/activity (as listed in the pinned post on this page). There were five free fiction books this time! I gave the links on that page.Free Fiction BooksFree fiction Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Noet fiction books.faithlife.com
- FREE BOOKS OF THE MONTH (one was previously shared below): 1) Logos Free Book of the Month: "The Universal Story: Genesis 1–11 (Transformative Word)" by Dru Johnson https://www.logos.com/product/147252/the-universal-story-genesis-1-11 2) Faithlife Free Book of the Month: "Bloodline: Tracing God's Rescue Plan from Eden to Eternity" by Skip Heitzig https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/168598/bloodline-tracing-gods-rescue-plan-from-eden-to-eternity 3) Verbum Free Book of the Month: "Thoughts in Solitude" by Thomas Merton https://verbum.com/product/93429/thoughts-in-solitude
- Thank you Kevin.
Tom — EditedNeed to add the THEMELIOS with code. You can get all of them, just put them individually (not the whole collection) https://www.logos.com/search?query=THEMELIOS&sortBy=Relevance&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe
- Click this link for all the free Spanish books available (I think): https://es.logos.com/search?query=price%3A0&sortBy=Relevance&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=allSoftware Bíblico Logos - La mejor herramienta de estudio bíblicoLogos 9 es la mejor herramienta digital para crecer tanto en tu estudio bíblico como ministerio. Sus funciones inteligentes garantizan un estudio de calidad y un desempeño avanzado de tu llamado.es.logos.com
- Free Faithlife book: "Prophetic Lament: A Call for Justice in Troubled Times" by Soong-Chan Rah; Brenda Salter McNeilProphetic Lament: A Call for Justice in Troubled TimesWhen Soong-Chan Rah planted an urban church in Cambridge, Massachusetts, his first full sermon series was a six-week exposition of the book of Lamentations. Preaching on an obscure, depressing Old Testament book was probably not the most seeker-sensitive way to launch a church. But it shaped their community with a radically countercultural perspective.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Quick thanks for the THEMELIOS code heads up. I've used it several times. Some of the Mobile Ed courses will include articles from this magazine. There are some from the 70's even.
- Spanish Free Book.De la imitación de CristoEste es un muy conocido y apreciado libro de devoción clásico escrito en forma de consejos e instrucciones breves con el fin, como el mismo libro dice, de «instruir al alma en la perfección cristiana, proponiéndole como modelo al mismo Jesucristo». En todos los capítulos se hace énfasis en la necesidad de vida interior y la importancia de su devoción como centro de la vida cristiana.es.logos.com
- Free from ebooks.faithlife.com: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/168598/bloodline-tracing-gods-rescue-plan-from-eden-to-eternity Thanks Faithlife and Charisma House!Bloodline: Tracing God's Rescue Plan from Eden to EternityDiscover the Savior on Every Page of Scripture Did you know there is a scarlet thread woven all through the pages of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation—telling the incredible story of all that Jesus would do and has done for us? And what He is preparing for us in eternity? In Bloodline, Pastor Skip Heitzig invites you on a journey that follows this thread—a journey through every book of the Bible, from the beginning to the end. Follow along and witness for yourselfebooks.faithlife.com