Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. No FREE false alarms! ;) Repeat offenders be warned. :)
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- Free book: "Yes, No, and Maybe: Living with the God of Immeasurably More" by Wendy PopeYes, No, and Maybe: Living with the God of Immeasurably MoreFamily. Home. Work. Church. It’s good, but is it as good as it gets? Find more at the intersection of God’s Word and our obedience to it. For many women, life can be full with family needs, home duties, work obligations, and church service. Does it feel like you’re doing everything you should be doing, yet something’s still missing? Does it feel like there should be more? In Yes, No, & Maybe, Proverbs 31 speaker and author Wendy Pope shares how women can find the God of “immeebooks.faithlife.com
- Here's the free resource of the month from Logos (the free ones from Faithlife and Verbum are those listed by others below): "Sons and Daughters of God: The Believer’s Identity, Calling, and Destiny (2.5 hour course)" [For the other monthly discounted resources, go to https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month, https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month, and https://verbum.com/monthly-sale#free]Sons and Daughters of God: The Believer’s Identity, Calling, and Destiny (2.5 hour course)Believers are children of God—a phrase that presumes family. The “children of God” are also called “holy ones” (“saints” in most translations). But these familiar New Testament terms have an Old Testament context that is largely overlooked—the spiritual world of God and his supernatural children. In the Old Testament, “sons of God” and “holy ones” refers to supernatural beings whose Father is God and who work with God to carry out his will. Learn where the metaphor of being in God’s family comes from in the Old Testament and how that informs our sense of identity and mission as believers.www.logos.com
- Sermons on Selected Lessons of the New Testament, vols. 1 & 2Accessible, clear, and pastoral, Sermons on Selected Lessons of the New Testament by St. Augustine examines passages from the Synoptic Gospels, the Johannine corpus, Acts, eight Pauline epistles, and the epistle of James. Focusing on practical application to the lives of Augustine’s parishioners, these sermons are easily adaptable for devotional reading and provide keen insights into how Augustine interpreted the Bible.verbum.com
- Becoming Myself: Embracing God's Dream of YouGod has dreams—just for you Becoming Myself is a hope-filled book for anyone who wonders if her life will ever change—if she will ever change.In Stasi Eldredge’s most intimate book yet, she shares her own struggles with self-worth, weight, and her past as she shows readers how God is faithfully unveiling who we truly are. Stasi urges you to lay down your past thoughts about yourself and receive God’s incredible dreams for you instead. We cannot heal ourselves. We cannot become ouebooks.faithlife.com
- A free Mobile Ed: OT204 The Social World of the Old Testament audio. Also discounted audio books and Mobile Ed audio.Hearing is Believing | Audiobooks and Courses with LogosListen to your favorite Christian audiobooks and courses virtually anywhere, while you’re doing practically anything.www.logos.com
- Try this link: https://www.logos.com/product/152438/mobile-ed-ot204-the-social-world-of-the-old-testament. I have it, but it is showing free right now when I check with another browser where I'm not logged in to Logos/Faithlife.Mobile Ed: OT204 The Social World of the Old Testament (4 hour course - audio)In an age of international travel and migration, we’re familiar with people who look, sound, eat, and believe differently than we do. In order to become friends, it’s helpful to understand where they come from and how they do things differently, or the same, as we do. In the same way it is necessary to understand someone who comes from a different place than we do, how much more necessary is it to understand someone who is from not only a different geographical place, but also a different time than we are? The Old Testament starts at the beginning of the world. This course will undertake the task of crossing the bridges of geography, climate, time, and a landscape unknown to us: ancient Israel. Throughout the course, David W. Baker will address aspects of life from our own culture and time, as well as family structure and societal systems from ancient Israelite life. As we learn more about the social world of the Old Testament, we will be struck not only by our differences, but also...www.logos.com
- It's only the audio not the whole course. use the link i posted. this is what you should see.
- The originally posted link above now shows free on my screen (though I already have it). Remember, too, it's nearing the beginning of the month, and Faithlife starts releasing the free books of the month about now instead of on the first of the month. This may be one of those coming.
- Free book: "Indescribable Educator's Guide" by Louie GiglioIndescribable Educator's GuideIndescribable Educator's Guide is a companion to Indescribable by Louie Giglio. This guide can be utilized in the classroom, in a home school setting, or by parents seeking additional resources. Ideal for grades 3rd-5th.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Some of these are free and some are heavily discounted.Love Justice, Read WidelySeeing life and faith through the eyes of African American authorswww.logos.com
- Why don't they announce when a sale will be over? This is the second time this month that I thought I would wait to get something in the morning, and then the sale was gone. I'm disappointed...
- I wish they did.
- I can just hear that being preached on a Sunday morning, don't put off that decision
- this is going to be a great webinar with Craig S. Keener.How to Study the Bible like Craig KeenerHave you ever wondered how world renowned Bible scholars study the Bible?www.eventbrite.ca
- Greetings! Thank you to everyone who logged into the Study the Bible like Craig Keener event today. I hope you all enjoyed it! Reminder: Logos Bible Software is 20% off on all new purchases AND upgrades for all of you (and for your friends and family) until Friday, June 20th at Midnight! Visit: www.Logos.com/CraigKeener If you would like a 24 month payment plan on any Logos Bible Software package please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get you a 24 month plan. The recording of today's conference is available here: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/x8d2f5P59TJJQ9Ld1WrwXPMORYfseaa8hyAWq_oNnRqPkojrGiHLa8DHdVvZyi-_ Password: 5Y%6q&!P Thank you again for joining us today. If there's anything I can do to help you please send me an email: email@example.com. Blessings, Greg Monette Logos Bible Software
- Thanks David that works. Have a blessed day.
- Really enjoyed this. Thanks!