Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. Anyone can flag a post that doesn't align with the group rules and it will be reviewed by a moderator. "Comments" that are related to a free book (under a post) are allowed as long as they follow the second rule.
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm, soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- I just started this. I can't remember if someone listed it here, but I don't remember consciously purchasing it or if it is through Connect. I am learning a lot and am thankful. Might be worth checking if you have it in your package as well... https://www.logos.com/product/42291/mobile-ed-nt211-introducing-the-gospels-and-acts-their-background-nature-and-purposeMobile Ed: NT211 Introducing the Gospels and Acts: Their Background, Nature, and Purpose (6 hour course)Study the key events of the Gospels and the book of Acts with prolific New Testament scholar Dr. Darrell L. Bock. Dr. Bock walks you through the pivotal events of history that shaped the social, religious, and political environment of Jesus and the early church.www.logos.com
- Dispensacionalismo | Logos Bible SoftwareDispensacionalismoEste es el relato clásico de Chafer sobre el dispensacionalismo. En poco más de 100 páginas, Chafer da la definición, historia, contexto y aplicación de esta doctrina. Como uno de los primeros trabajos sobre el dispensacionalismo moderno, el volumen de Chafer es especialmente importante en el estudio y la comprensión de esta influyente posición teológica.www.logos.com
- ¿Qué es la iglesia?En este libro, el Dr. R.C. Sproul de manera cuidadosa y clara explica que la iglesia es un cuerpo compuesto por personas salvas por medio de Jesucristo y regeneradas por medio del Espíritu Santo que vive para glorificar y disfrutar de Dios. Comenzando con el antiguo Credo de Nicea, que afirma que la iglesia es “una, santa, católica, y apostólica”, el Dr. Sproul provee una enseñanza accesible sobre una de las doctrinas cristianas más incomprendidas.www.logos.com
- October's Free Books: Logos: https://www.logos.com/product/136843/interpreting-the-pentateuch-an-exegetical-handbook Verbum: https://verbum.com/product/7400/foundations-of-systematic-theology Faithlife: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/138127/forensic-faith-a-homicide-detective-makes-the-case-for-a-more-reasonable-evidential-christian-faithForensic Faith: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian FaithA cold-case homicide detective helps Christians understand why it’s important to develop a “forensic faith” and provides a unique template to help them become effective “Christian Case Makers.” Forensic Faith will help readers: understand why they have a duty to defend the truth develop a training strategy to master the evidence for Christianity learn how to employ the techniques of a detective to discover new insights from God’s Word become better communicators by learning theebooks.faithlife.com
- The usual one free and four deeply discounted books are here: https://verbum.com/monthly-sale#sale https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month
October's FREE Books Are Here!
#FREE Faithlife Book
Forensic Faith: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian Faith
#FREE Verbum Book
Foundations of Systematic Theology
#FREE Logos Book
Interpreting the Pentateuch: An Exegetical Handbook (Handbooks for Old Testament Exegesis | HOTE)
#FREE For Faithlife Connect Subscribers (3 free books for subscribers only)
25% OFF Lexham Coupon: OCT20LEXHAM25 (For connect subscribers)
- Don't forget about the Spanish one! https://es.logos.com/librogratuito¡Descarga un Libro gratuito!En medio del sufrimiento y la incertidumbre, todos somos propensos a pensar que Dios nos ha olvidado, que no le importa lo que nos está pasando, o que no puede hacer nada. En Cristo y la desgracia, Harold L. Senkbeil afronta pastoralmente nuestro sufrimiento e incertidumbre. Senkbeil nos muestra la…es.logos.com
- New Freebie from David C Cook: Forensic Faith by detective J. Warner WallaceForensic Faith: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian FaithA cold-case homicide detective helps Christians understand why it’s important to develop a “forensic faith” and provides a unique template to help them become effective “Christian Case Makers.” Forensic Faith will help readers: understand why they have a duty to defend the truth develop a training strategy to master the evidence for Christianity learn how to employ the techniques of a detective to discover new insights from God’s Word become better communicators by learning theebooks.faithlife.com
- YMMV: when not logged in this is not free. It is likely it is only free because I own all the resources in this new feature set: Bilingual Full Feature SetLogos Bible Softwarewww.logos.com
- Thanks, it still did the same thing. Maybe because of the resources for this upgrade combined with the resources I already have, it thinks the Gold level would be the next one I need. It still is not free for me. Maybe others will benefit.
- Mine does the same at first it shows up then it goes to Gold.
- It was free for me, thank you. It does not add new resources, but it helps to drop a bit (not much) the price of an spanish package (en el caso en que realmente quieras comprarlo y el estar cambiando y mezclando idiomas ayude más que distraiga). Let the reader understand, as scripture says ;-).
- Free pre-order educator's guide: "A Curse of Gold Educator's Guide" by Annie SullivanA Curse of Gold Educator's GuideA Curse of Gold Educator's Guide is a companion to A Curse of Gold by Annie Sullivan. This guide can be utilized in the classroom, in a home school setting, or by parents seeking additional resources. Ideal for grades 7-12.ebooks.faithlife.com
- I don't think I've ever heard about this resource or the one it is trying to help educators with. So I'm not missing out on something I was eagerly waiting for. But it's too much of a coincidence not to remark on it: *The publisher has not made this resource available for purchase in my country or region.* Regional restrictions of eBook licenses, and the way they are managed and negotiated by publishers, clearly evokes thinking about "A Curse of Gold".
- ugh, don’t get me started on regional restrictions! *walks away muttering angrily under his breath*
- If someone goes to this and they have a replay, please share the link! I was bummed that they are full as I just found out about it. https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/jesus-the-exorcist-what-does-history-really-say-tickets-120109118607Jesus the Exorcist: What Does History Really Say?Jesus the Exorcist: What does history really say?www.eventbrite.ca
- how to get a free study bible
- If you download the core engine (for free), I believe you will get the Faithlife Study Bible, which is included in the free library.
- Yes, Logos basic comes with the Faithlife Study Bible. Also, if you search for "price:0" in the store, you can find a lot of other free and good Bible study resources.
- yes , Faithlife study Bible is free .