- — EditedFree Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This group is for sharing FREE Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Noet books, coupons, free resources, or free offers in this group.
TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Posts in this group will often be deleted if they aren't FREE books, resources, or offers. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications when posts in this group are posted. Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm, soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
DISCUSSIONS AREA - Post Anything
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
New Members Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- Another #free Ebook:Understanding and Loving a Person with Bipolar Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show CompassionBecky Lyke Brown, M.S. teams up with Stephen Arterburn to offer: Insight into when to help and when to pull back How to connect with what a loved one is experiencing Expert advice on when and how to seek treatment Ideas for specific situations and conversations Help for self-care and personal boundaries Brown understands that loving someone who has bipolar disorder is a challenge on a daily basis. This practical resource reminds readers they are not alone.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Hi Friends!! We can get two free books whit a free trial. 100% RECOMMENDED. Simple Instructions. https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started On "claim your benefits," choose the FL Connect level that you have. Scroll to either the "Get 1 Faithlife Original" or "Get 1 Faithlife Classic" section. Click the "copy" button for the coupon code. Click "browse titles" button to be taken to the appropriate https://ebooks.faithlife.com link Add a chosen book to your cart. Enter the code by pasting it in. The price should move to "$0.00" https://community.logos.com/forums/t/160750.aspxHow to Claim your Free FL Connect Books - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
- Get a free book (the 300 Christmas Quotes book) for starting the trial of Faithlife Connect and then two free books after you join (if you join the recommended plan).Faithlife ConnectGet Logos Bible Software, the world's leading Bible study software with Christian shows and movies, books, video courses, and more, all in one monthly subscription. Check it out risk-free with this no-obligation 2-week free trial.connect.faithlife.com
- I own this book already and I highly recommend it. There are some wonderful quotes and it includes slides. Here is one example.
- Themelios: Volume 43, No. 3, December 2018 is out! #FREE with coupon code: THEMELIOSThemelios: Volume 43, No. 3, December 2018www.logos.com
- Free Book, Spanish Version.Consejos de los ancianos a los jóvenesA lo largo del texto se abordan con sencillez y practicidad cuestiones como las buenas compañías, la coherencia cristiana, las virtudes sociales, las tentaciones, el control de la lengua, el valor del tiempo, la verdadera devoción y muchas más. Este libro constituye un recurso ideal para todo joven cristiano y también para quienes desarrollan proyectos educativos y ministeriales entre jóvenes y adolescentes.www.logos.com
- The Biblical Illustrator: Acts ( #FREE for now)The Biblical Illustrator: ActsOriginally published in three volumes this 2,000 page commentary on Acts is one of the most exhaustive works ever written on the book of Acts. With every Bible reference coded for links to other works, this huge reference work in electronic form becomes an instant reference tool for students examini...www.logos.com
- — EditedDecember's Free Books Are Here!
#FREE Faithlife Book
The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word by R. C. Sproul
#FREE Verbum Book
#FREE Logos Book
No One Like Him: The Doctrine of God
- Alert. Alert. Alert. Free books for a limited time, get them while there still free. An Offering: The Tale of Therese Faithlife Ebooks - https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/130081/an-offering-the-tale-of-therese : The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word Faithlife Ebooks - https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/167016/the-promises-of-god-discovering-the-one-who-keeps-his-word : Cowboy Christmas Faithlife Ebooks - https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/33613/cowboy-christmas : Shadows of the Past (Logan Point Book #1): A Novel Faithlife Ebooks - https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/38841/shadows-of-the-past-logan-point-book-1-a-novelShadows of the Past (Logan Point Book #1): A NovelPsychology professor and criminal profiler Taylor Martin prides herself on being able to solve any crime, except the one she wants most desperately to solve--the disappearance of her father twenty years ago. When she finally has a lead on his whereabouts, Taylor returns home to Logan Point, Mississippi, to investigate. But as she is stalking the truth about the past, someone is stalking her.Nick Sinclair pens mystery novels for a living, but the biggest mystery to him is how he can ever get overebooks.faithlife.com
- This looks good! #free R.C. Sproul book:The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His WordWhat Promises Can You Believe? In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these: How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us? What can we learn about God’s faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?ebooks.faithlife.com
- this discount also applies to the sale price on the DA Carson sermon series - end price with discount, $78. https://audio.faithlife.com/products/41758/da-carson-sermon-archiveD.A. Carson Sermon Archive (553 sermons)Get more than 500 sermons from D.A. Carson—including a transcript and audio presentation of each sermon. Some sermons include bonus video content. Search for specific biblical passages or topics and listen to Carson discuss them while following along with your text version of the sermon. This unique combination allows you to interact with Carson as he presents material spanning three decades that includes series on entire books of the Bible, including Ezekiel, John, Philippians, and Revelation; on theological topics, such as the New Perspective on Paul, openness theology, and providence; and on practical issues such as suffering, discipleship, and cross-cultural ministry. Preached in churches, colleges, and at conferences around the world, these sermons provide instruction and edification from a preeminent evangelical voice deeply committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ.audio.faithlife.com
- Note - I had academic discount. So if you don't have a discount that can also be applied, maybe add it to your watch list and sit on the FIRSTAUDIO coupon.