Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, Lexham Press, and Noet books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Posts within this group that aren't FREE Faithlife Products or coupons are subject to deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications when posts in this group are posted. Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
Looking to find an answer to a question about Logos? Follow the Logos User Support group:
Just want to share your knowledge on Logos or looking to become a power user? Check out the Faithlife Tips group:
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
New Members Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- Understanding and Loving a Person with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show CompassionThis book is a compassionate companion to those who love someone who has experienced severe trauma that left his or her brain changed by PTSD. As someone who suffered from PTSD herself, Becky Johnson knows what is most helpful on the path to recovery. Becky teams up with Stephen Arterburn to offer: • Insight into what is happening in the brain • Background on treatments such as EMDR • Ideas on what to say and what not to say • Suggestions for calming a loved one durinebooks.faithlife.com
- ¿Cómo debo vivir en este mundo?Los cristianos quieren hacer lo correcto. Pero puede ser muy difícil saber qué es lo correcto. Además, aparte de las grandes preguntas con las cuales debemos luchar, muchos dilemas éticos nos confrontan cada día en cada aspecto de la vida. ¿Sobre qué fundamento tomamos todas estas decisiones? En este libro, el Dr. R. C. Sproul argumenta que la Biblia es la fuente suprema para guiarnos éticamente. La Biblia no contiene un debes hacer... ni tampoco un no debes hacer... para cada situación, pero sí provee varios principios éticos. Con sabiduría y profundidad, el Dr. Sproul explica cómo podemos descubrir y aplicar estos principios.www.logos.com
- Thank you for all your prayers throughout these several months. I will be leaving this site due to lack of response. I can be found on UberPray under @openheaven. God bless you all, in every area of your life 💜💛💙
- Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the AbusedBecoming a Church that Cares Well for the AbusedIs your church prepared to care for individuals who have experienced various forms of abuse? As we continue to learn of more individuals experiencing sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other forms of abuse, it’s clear that resources are needed to help ministries and leaders care for these individuals with love, support, and in cooperation with civil authorities. This handbook seeks to help the church take a significant step forward in its care for those who have been abused. Worebooks.faithlife.com
- ¿Puedo conocer la voluntad de Dios?Como seres humanos, anhelamos saber si nuestras vidas se desarrollarán de maneras placenteras y gratificantes. Como cristianos, tenemos un enfoque diferente: queremos que nuestras vidas agraden a Dios. Por eso tomamos en cuenta Su voluntad y nos preocupamos si no hacemos lo que Él quiere que hagamos. En este libro, el Dr. R. C. Sproul muestra los principios para descubrir y aplicar la Palabra de Dios en nuestras decisiones diarias. Luego ilustra cómo esos principios deben guiarnos en dos de las decisiones más importantes de nuestra vida: el trabajo y el matrimonio. Este libro es una valiosa guía para quienes les apasiona seguir a Dios.www.logos.com
- Pentecostal & Charismatic Starter Library (30-Day Trial)Logos 8: Empowering Deeper Bible Study | Logos Bible SoftwareSee what’s new in the latest version of Logos Bible Software. Whether you’re preparing a sermon or doing personal devotions, Logos 8 includes the digital books and tools you need to understand and apply God’s Word with accuracy and conviction.www.logos.com
- It won't delete them from hard hard disk after 30 days, just remove access. If you want to delete the files after the trial has expired, you have to type "delete unlicensed resources" in the command box (without the quotes).
June's FREE Books Are Here!
#FREE Faithlife Book
Sanctuary of the Soul: Journey into Meditative Prayer
#FREE Verbum Book
#FREE Logos Book
Mobile Ed: TH207 The Clarity of Scripture (0.5 hour course)
#FREE For Faithlife Connect Subscribers (3 free books for subscribers only)
- There's also the free Spanish book of the month https://www.logos.com/product/177132/como-debo-vivir-en-este-mundo The URL to check each month is https://www.logos.com/es/librogratuito but be warned that it will change your language to Spanish.
- lovely, thanks FL :-)
- Happy free book day, boys and girls. A free MobEd course on the Clarity of Scripture by John Frame - https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month A free reader on Celtic Spirituality - https://verbum.com/monthly-sale#free Faithlife Connect users can also grab June's Free Classics voucher now too - https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started
- 31 Days with GOD for Fathers: Powerful Devotions, Prayers, and Quotations31 Days with GOD for Fathers: Powerful Devotions, Prayers, and QuotationsLooking for a great gift for dad this Father’s Day? Honor him with 31 Days with God for Fathers—offering help, hope, and a touch of humor. This affordable Value Book promises challenge, encouragement, and plenty of wisdom for your greatest hero: Dad! Covering topics such as guidance, contentment, discipline, and responsibility, these real-life, Bible-based meditations will help Dad be everything God wants him to be. Accompanied by inspiring prayers and quotations, practical tips, andebooks.faithlife.com
- Offer probably leave it open through the weekend. >Faithlife TV Plus: 90 day access >Teach Them Diligently Library >Logos 8 BasicGet the Free Homeschool Starter Bundle (Offer Ends June 1)Get Logos Basic with a special Homeschool Starter Bundle including biblical and classic resources—and even the ability to create PowerPoint slides for speeches!www.logos.com
- Do you know how many you had before? I added 40 resources with this. I don't know how many HCs I had before and also some of the Harvard Classics have 2 vols in one resource.
- I just gained another 12 HCs today so I guess there was indeed some kind of problem on the weekend.