Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
Note: To share post, comment, or like posts you must become a "Member" and agree to the group rules. To become a member, first follow this group and then fill out this form, and your request will be reviewed by a moderator. BECOME A MEMBER >
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. Anyone can flag a post that doesn't align with the group rules and it will be reviewed by a moderator. "Comments" that are related to a free book (under a post) are allowed if they follow the second rule.
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal attacking, sarcastic criticism, theological soapboxing, or any comments that make assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- Scandalous Grace: A Book for Tired Christians Seeking RestGrace is a dangerous topic. We want to domesticate it, calm it down, and stuff it into a blue blazer and a pair of khakis. But biblical grace—or charis—doesn’t like to settle down. Grace is a dangerous topic because the Bible is a dangerous book. Scandalous Grace flows from the author’s half dozen years of teaching the Old Testament to college students. You might think that would produce a book about judgment – but he shows how every character, every event, every single page of the Oebooks.faithlife.com
- My first time/attempt at sharing a free book?! 🙏🏽The Bible in Medieval Tradition: The Letter to the RomansThis valuable book will enhance contemporary reading of the Bible even as it lends insight into medieval scholarship. As Levy says, the medieval commentaries exhibit “qualities that many modern commentaries lack: a spiritual depth that reflects their very purpose, namely, to read Holy Scripture within the sacred tradition under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.”ebooks.faithlife.com
- Free Educator's Guide Preorder: "Opal Lee and What It Means to Be Free Educator's Guide: The True Story of the Grandmother of Juneteenth" by Alice Faye Duncan; Keturah A. BoboOpal Lee and What It Means to Be Free Educator's Guide: The True Story of the Grandmother of JuneteenthOpal Lee and What It Means to Be Free Educator's Guide is a companion to Opal Lee and What It Means to Be Free by Alice Faye Duncan. This guide can be utilized in the classroom, in a home school setting, or by parents seeking additional resources. Ideal for age 4-8.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Brave Is the New Beautiful: Finding the Courage to Be the Real YouIn a culture that bombards women with "thinspiration" messages and pressure to "do it all" while wearing the mask of perfection, women are left feeling alone and overwhelmed. How can they stop comparing themselves to others? How can they live out who they really are? Lee Wolfe Blum offers stories from everyday women who have answered these questions with their lives—and found true beauty in the process. In Brave Is the New Beautiful, Blum weaves reflections from her own journey withwww.logos.com
- Spanish FREE Book of the Month (Libro Gratuito del Mes): "El evangelio: Cómo la iglesia refleja la hermosura de Cristo" por Ray OrtlundEl evangelio: Cómo la iglesia refleja la hermosura de CristoEl evangelio es un mensaje teológico. Pero este mensaje también crea una hermosura humana; relaciones hermosas en nuestras iglesias, haciendo visible la gloria de Cristo en el mundo de hoy. En este oportuno libro, el pastor Ray Ortlund argumenta que la doctrina del evangelio crea una cultura del evangelio. En demasiadas de nuestras iglesias, la hermosura de una cultura del evangelio es la pieza que falta en el rompecabezas. Pero cuando se permite que el evangelio ejerza todo su poder, la iglesia resplandece con la gloria de Cristo.es.logos.com
- FREE Books of the Month (and one audio): 1. FAITHLIFE: "Sunsets: Reflections for Life's Final Journey" by D. A. Carson; Deborah Howard https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/14556/sunsets-reflections-for-lifes-final-journey 2. LOGOS (as listed below): "Revelation and the End of All Things, 2nd ed." by Craig Koester https://www.logos.com/product/156300/revelation-and-the-end-of-all-things-2nd-ed 3. VERBUM: "The Bible in Medieval Tradition: The Letter to the Romans" by Ian Christopher Levy; Philip D. W. Krey; Ryan Thomas https://verbum.com/product/49582/the-bible-in-medieval-tradition-the-letter-to-the-romans 4. FAITHLIFE AUDIO: "The Heart of Christ in Heaven Towards Sinners on Earth (audio)" by Thomas Goodwin https://audio.faithlife.com/product/212537/the-heart-of-christ-in-heaven-towards-sinners-on-earth
- Thanks to Matt DeVore for sharing this one on Facebook:Revelation and the End of All Things, 2nd ed.Since its first publication in 2001, Revelation and the End of All Things has been a highly readable guide to one of the most challenging books in the Bible. Engaging the questions people most frequently ask about Revelation and sensationalistic scenarios about the end of the world, Craig Koester takes his readers through the entirety of Revelation, offering perspectives that are clear and compelling. In the second edition Koester provides new insights from recent scholarship and responses to the latest popular apocalyptic voices. Study questions make this new edition ideal for use in classrooms and study groups. Revelation and the End of All Things offers an accessible, engaging, and profoundly hopeful interpretation for students and general readers alike.www.logos.com
- 40 Days to Lasting Change: An AHA ChallengeDo you want to see change in your life—but don't know how to get there? In this thoughtful devotional, Kyle Idleman invites you to address that behavior or thought pattern using three key elements: You Awaken to the reality of your spiritual condition; you see yourself and your need for a Savior with brutal Honesty; and this realization leads to Action as you follow Christ's example. Drawing on the example of the Prodigal Son, Idleman shows us why each of these three elements is esseebooks.faithlife.com
- A Free Book...40 Prayers for the Christmas Season: Prayers for your Church or small groupFor use in Churches, small groups, and for your own devotional time, 40 Prayers for the Christmas Season provides simple, accessible prayers for use between Christmas and Epiphany. Adapted from the popular 500 Prayers series and written in everyday language, this book is the perfect resource to help mark one of the most important seasons in the Christian calendar—yet one often neglected in the demands of Christmas and the New Year.www.logos.com