Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Lexham Press books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
- Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. Anyone can flag a post that doesn't align with the group rules and it will be reviewed by a moderator. "Comments" that are related to a free book (under a post) are allowed as long as they follow the second rule.
- Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm, soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
OTHER RELATED GROUPS
- Free FICTION books: https://faithlife.com/free-fiction
- Faithlife/Logos Books Resale: https://faithlife.com/resale
- Faithlife Tips: https://faithlife.com/tips
- Faithlife Deals: https://faithlife.com/deals
- User Support: https://faithlife.com/logos-support
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
General Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Noet): https://general.ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
- Free Spanish book of the month: "En todo lo bueno: Una introducción al mundo material y al bien común para los cristianos" by David W. JonesEn todo lo bueno: Una introducción al mundo material y al bien común para los cristianosEn todo lo bueno explica por qué debemos preocuparnos por el mundo material: por nuestro propio bien, por el bien de nuestro prójimo y por la gloria de Dios. Las Escrituras hablan con frecuencia sobre temas como la riqueza y la pobreza, el trabajo y el descanso, la creación y la mayordomía. David W. Jones sostiene que el material aquí y ahora es tan importante como la dulzura del futuro. Dios se preocupa profundamente por el reino material, y el ejemplo de Jesús fue uno de compromiso con el reino físico, no desapego del mismo.www.logos.com
- The 30-Day Praise Challenge for ParentsOne of the most powerful ways to love your kids may surprise you: develop a habit of praising God. In The 30-Day Praise Challenge for Parents, Becky Harling invites you to praise God for twenty minutes a day for one month. You'll be amazed at how praising God: Quiets your anxiety about your kids Provides a shelter of protection over your family Breaks the chains of generational sin Deepens your children's faith Strengthens your own spiritual life Arranged topically, this book incebooks.faithlife.com
- Get Another Free Book of the Month | LogosGet Another Free Book of the Month | Logoswww.logos.com
- Ralph West’s Weaving the Textual Web WorkflowThis workflow for preparing a sermon is adapted from “Weaving the Textual Web” by Ralph West from the book Power in the Pulpit: How America’s Most Effective Black Preachers Prepare Their Sermons, edited by Cleophus J. LaRue (Westminster John Knox, 2002). The material is adapted with the permission of the author and the publisher. The workflow walks you through the preparation process for writing a biblical sermon with relevant applications. The preacher’s essential task is to communicate the Word with the centrality of Christ in proclamation. Preparing a sermon is like weaving a web from many components, much like a textile crafts worker weaves multicolored fabric from single fibers. Just as weaving is an intricate process, so is the writing of a sermon. Upon completing the workflow, you will have given thought to your overall plan for several sermons and written a manuscript for an upcoming service.www.logos.com
- FREE Educator Guide: "Arcade and the Dazzling Truth Detector Educator Guide" by Rashad JenningsArcade and the Dazzling Truth Detector Educator GuideWhat does the last T on the Triple T Token stand for? Where did the token come from? What did Arcade’s mom do with it when she had it? And why does Arcade have it now? All the questions about the mysterious and powerful Triple T Token will finally be answered. Arcade and the Dazzling Truth Detector is the fourth and final book in the humorous and imaginative Coin Slot Chronicles series by New York Times bestselling author, former NFL running back, and Dancing with the Stars champion Raebooks.faithlife.com
- FREE BOOKS OF THE MONTH ARE HERE! FAITHLIFE (as previously listed below): 1) "Redeeming Money: How God Reveals and Reorients Our Hearts" by Paul Tripp https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/156077/redeeming-money-how-god-reveals-and-reorients-our-hearts 2) Special monthly discounts: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month LOGOS (as previouslyl listed below): 1) "Reinventing Jesus: How Contemporary Skeptics Miss the Real Jesus and Mislead Popular Culture" by J. Ed Komoszewski; M. James Sawyer; Daniel B. Wallace https://www.logos.com/product/164008/reinventing-jesus-how-contemporary-skeptics-miss-the-real-jesus-and-mislead-popular-culture 2) Special monthly discounts: https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month VERBUM: 1) "Gregory of Nyssa: The Life of Moses" by Gregory of Nyssa https://verbum.com/product/120190/gregory-of-nyssa-the-life-of-moses 2) Special monthly discounts: https://verbum.com/monthly-sale#free
- Reinventing Jesus: How Contemporary Skeptics Miss the Real Jesus and Mislead Popular Culture | Logos Bible SoftwareReinventing Jesus: How Contemporary Skeptics Miss the Real Jesus and Mislead Popular CultureReinventing Jesus cuts through the rhetoric of extreme doubt to reveal the profound credibility of historic Christianity. Meticulously researched yet eminently readable, this book invites a wide audience to take a firsthand look at the primary evidence for Christianity’s origins.www.logos.com
- Free book, probably early release of the Faithlife free book of the month: "Redeeming Money: How God Reveals and Reorients Our Hearts" by Paul TrippRedeeming Money: How God Reveals and Reorients Our HeartsMoney. The thought of it can be overwhelming, and the pursuit of it can be addicting. Our society constantly promises us that money will provide what we want—success, comfort, peace, and happiness—leading our fickle hearts to trust money for things it was never intended to give us. Even if we think we know what the Bible says about money, there seems to be a gap between our theology and our everyday money struggles. In this practical and hopeful book, best-selling author Paul Davidebooks.faithlife.com
- FREE "Logos Tutorial: Study a Topic with Logos" by Rachel Aubrey; Kyle Biersdorff; Adam B. ShaefferLogos Tutorial: Study a Topic with LogosThis 3-part tutorial illustrates how to study a contemporary issue in the Bible using Logos Bible Software. This study employs Logos Silver, but it is useful for all users. While knowledge of the original languages of Scripture can be useful, this tutorial illustrates how to complete a topical study with no knowledge of Greek or Hebrew.www.logos.com