Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, Lexham Press, and Noet books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Posts within this group that aren't FREE Faithlife Products or coupons are subject to deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications when posts in this group are posted. Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
Looking to find an answer to a question about Logos? Follow the Logos User Support group:
Just want to share your knowledge on Logos or looking to become a power user? Check out the Faithlife Tips group:
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
New Members Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- FreebieIMAGINE... The Great FloodIMAGINE... The ocean swirled around the boy and pulled him down with unrelenting power. Heavy water churned and tugged at his flailing body like unseen hands yanking him into the watery depths. The fight was finally over. Even though he’d tried to stand up to the enemy, the waves were about to swallow him whole. The last thing ten-year-old Corey remembers (before the world as he knew it disappeared) was the searing pain in his head after falling while chasing his dog Molly into theebooks.faithlife.com
- Corey? Molly? I hope the story is not choke full of anachronisms. Imagination may be assisted by contextualisation provided that what is imagined does not end up reading the biblical story wrong. I cannot say either way since I have not read the book but this out as a question mark.
- Themelios:Volume 44, No. 1, April 2019 Code: THEMELIOSAn international evangelical journal expounding the historic Christian faith. TGC has transformed the rich history of this 39-year-old publication into an entirely digital production. Each free quarterly issue includes about 12 articles and 60 book reviews.themelios.thegospelcoalition.org
- Free with Code: CONNECTTHANKS19Spread the Word: 12 Christian Leaders on Church GrowthWhy do some churches grow while other churches falter? How can the church meet the changing needs of diverse communities? Get advice from Christian leaders—including Francis Chan, David Platt, Paul David Tripp, and many more! This hand-curated collection of feature stories, originally published in Bible Study Magazine, speaks to our role in advancing God’s plan for his people. Learn how you can take part in spreading the gospel around the world.www.logos.com
- #FREE Book: "A Parent's Guide to YouTube"A Parent's Guide to YouTubeIf you’ve ever wondered how teens can spend hours upon hours watching random videos on YouTube, you’re not alone! YouTube is a phenomenon that has bypassed many adults to win over Gen Z. As the social network they “can't live without,” we need to know all about it so we can help them think about it biblically. Parent Guides are your one-stop shop for biblical guidance on teen culture, trends, and struggles. In 15 pages or fewer, each guide tackles issues your teens are facing right noebooks.faithlife.com
- Update: This product had formatting issues. They made the product unsellable and will provide "access" to the updated version when fixed: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/180492.aspxBroken but free: a Parent's guide to YouTube - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
April's FREE Books Are Here! (No Fooling)
#FREE Faithlife Book
Horizontal Jesus: How Our Relationships with Others Affect Our Experience with God (Link to book)
#FREE Verbum Book
Make Easter a Feast for the Soul
#FREE Logos Book
A Theology of Matthew: Jesus Revealed as Deliverer, King, and Incarnate Creator
- Free book:Horizontal Jesus: How Our Relationships with Others Affect Our Experience with GodHorizontal Jesus: How Our Relationships with Others Affect Our Experience with GodDo you want to sense God's encouragement, comfort, and love for you every day? Dr. Tony Evans reveals that as you give these things away to others, you will personally experience them with God in a new way.ebooks.faithlife.com
- A Theology of Matthew: Jesus Revealed as Deliverer, King, and Incarnate CreatorA Theology of Matthew explores the identity of Jesus and the call to worship him by surveying Matthew’s theological themes and how they interconnect with the rest of the Bible. Quarles focuses on Matthew’s portrait of Jesus as the savior of sinners, the founder of a new Israel, and the incarnation of the creator.www.logos.com
- The Navarre Bible: Saint Luke’s GospelThe Gospel of Luke is unique in the fact that almost half of its content is not found in the other Gospels; this content includes Jesus’ infancy, certain parables, and the appearance of the risen Christ to his disciples at Emmaus. Luke highlights Jesus’ preparation for ministry: his baptism and temptation. This Gospel provides a narrative for Jesus’ extensive ministry in Galilee,www.logos.com
- ¿Puede la oración cambiar las cosas?¿Hace la oración una diferencia? ¿Realmente cambia algo? En este libro, El Dr. R. C. Sproul dice: ¡Sí! . La intención de nuestras oraciones no es cambiar la mente de Dios ni ir en contra de Su voluntad, pero podemos estar seguros de que la oración cambia las cosas, aun nuestros propios corazones. Además, la oración es uno de los medios principales que Dios usa para hacer Su voluntad en el mundo. El Dr. Sproul argumenta que la oración tiene un espacio fundamental en la vida del cristiano. En breves capítulos llenos de sabiduría práctica, él revela el propósito, la práctica, las prohibiciones y el poder de la oración, y llama a los cristianos a venir ante la presencia de Dios con gozo y esperanza.www.logos.com
- Understanding and Loving a Person with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show CompassionThis book is a compassionate companion to those who love someone who has experienced severe trauma that left his or her brain changed by PTSD. As someone who suffered from PTSD herself, Becky Johnson knows what is most helpful on the path to recovery. Becky teams up with Stephen Arterburn to offer: • Insight into what is happening in the brain • Background on treatments such as EMDR • Ideas on what to say and what not to say • Suggestions for calming a loved one durinebooks.faithlife.com
- Thanks, David Cook and Faithlife! This resource is timely and looks very helpful!
- Lot's of other great deals by David Cook: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?filters=publisher-3017_PublisherYour Place for Christian Ebooks | Faithlife EbooksBe inspired and grow in your faith with quality Christian books by much-loved authors such as Max Lucado, Lysa TerKeurst, and Gary Chapman.ebooks.faithlife.com
- Wow--need this, great find -- thank you!