Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, Lexham Press, and Noet books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Posts within this group that aren't FREE Faithlife Products or coupons are subject to deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications when posts in this group are posted. Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
Looking to find an answer to a question about Logos? Follow the Logos User Support group:
Just want to share your knowledge on Logos or looking to become a power user? Check out the Faithlife Tips group:
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
New Members Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- Ministry Team Magazine Free TrialEquipping Churches Ministry Team, a publication of Faithlife, is a nondenominational Christian magazine for innovative church ministry. It offers practical, biblical advice for equipping everyone who serves in the local church—including pastors, worship leaders, tech teams, office staff, and volunteers in every area of ministry.www.logos.com
- Kay Arthur’s Precept Chapter Study WorkflowThis workflow guides you through the steps of studying a chapter of the Bible using the inductive Bible study approach of Precept Ministries International. Note: the Precept approach involves close study of the Bible at the book-level (say, the whole Gospel of John), the chapter level (say, John 1), and the verse-level (say, John 1:1). This workflow assumes you are working through a single chapter of the Bible.www.logos.com
- ¿Qué es la fe?La palabra fe es muy escuchada en estos días, pero se le ha dado muchos significados. Algunas veces se define como confianza. Otras veces, tiene que ver más con esperanza. Tal vez, con más frecuencia, se usa para referirse a la creencia en algo más allá de la razón o la experiencia. Ya que la fe es central para la vida cristiana, los creyentes deben comprender claramente cómo la Biblia define la palabra y el concepto. En este libro el Dr. R.C Sproul examina Hebreos 11, el gran capítulo de la Biblia sobre la fe, con el fin de dar una definición de fe y proveer numerosos ejemplos de fe en las vidas de los santos. Él muestra que la fe, en términos bíblicos, no es creer en Dios, sino creerle a Dios y vivir de acuerdo a su Palabra. Teniendo esta enseñanza útil, los lectores tendrán claridad en cuanto a si la fe que profesan es el artículo genuino.www.logos.com
- September's FREE Books Are Here! Some are ones offered the other day either by accident or otherwise, so try them now if you didn't get them! And check the other books available for a discount! #FREE Logos Book "James (Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament | ZECNT)" https://logos.com/free-book-of-the-month #FREE Faithlife Book "The Radical Disciple" by John Stott https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month #FREE Verbum Book "Origen: Treatise on the Passover and Dialogue of Origen with Heraclides and His Fellow Bishops on the Father, the Son, and the Soul" https://verbum.com/free-book-of-the-month
- #FREE Book by John Stott! "The Radical Disciple"The Radical Disciple: Some Neglected Aspects of Our CallingWhat is a life of radical discipleship? At the root, it means we let Jesus set the agenda of our lives. We aren't selective. We don't pick and choose what is congenial and stay away from what is costly. No. He is Lord of all of life. In the last book by the leading evangelical churchman of the twentieth century, John Stott opens up what it means to truly be a follower of Jesus. In a refreshing and accesible style, he explores eight aspects of Christian discipleship which are too often nebooks.faithlife.com
- They appreciate title suggestions, and they may also be working on them even now. Logos does much more tagging and hyperlinking than Olive Tree and others, so it may just be the time it takes. But I would contact them if there are certain titles you're looking for. Can you tell if Olive Tree has exclusive rights to any you have?
- Not to Denmark, though! Happens more and more, that books chosen are not to be delivered to my country.
- It's possible to get outside the US, but not very straightforward. https://community.logos.com/forums/p/184675/1063731.aspx#1063731
- I think this is new: Korean version of the Logos 8 Basic https://kr.logos.com/buy/187643쉽고 빠르고 강력하다 | Logos 성경 소프트웨어신학자료를 쉽고 빠르게 검색해 성경을 깊이 연구하도록 돕는 가장 강력한 성경 소프트웨어kr.logos.com
- James (Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament | ZECNT)Authors Craig Blomberg and Mariam Kamell use the historical, theological and literary elements of James to guide their interpretation of this often-overlooked early Christian text. Their concise discussion of how the book delivers consistent, challenging instruction will help pastors and church leaders teach the message of James to today’s readers.www.logos.com