Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, Lexham Press, and Noet books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. No FREE false alarms! ;) Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
Looking to find an answer to a question about Logos? Follow the Logos User Support group:
Just want to share your knowledge on Logos or looking to become a power user? Check out the Faithlife Tips group:
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- Free offer: Fresh Eyes on Jesus' Miracles: Discovering New Insights in Familiar PassagesFresh Eyes on Jesus' Miracles: Discovering New Insights in Familiar PassagesWhat can readers learn about personal transformation from Jesus turning water to wine? How does His feeding of the five thousand refocus their own call to serve? In Fresh Eyes on Jesus’ Miracles, Pastor Doug Newton finds hidden truths in the gospels’ most familiar stories. From the wedding at Cana to Peter’s miraculous catch, Newton offers cultural context, modern-day insights, and spiritual depth to awaken even the most seasoned reader’s heart and mind. Most importantly, he equipsebooks.faithlife.com
- Free Upgrade to 2nd Edition: * Worked for me. (Probably only if you own the first edition)The Lexham English Septuagint, Second Edition (LES)The Lexham English Septuagint is a new translation of the Septuagint (LXX, the Greek version of the Old Testament) based on Henry Barclay Swete’s edition of the Septuagint, The Old Testament in Greek According to the Septuagint. Based on the work of the popular Lexham Greek-English Interlinear Septuagint, the LES provides a literal, readable and transparent English edition of the Greek Old Testament, which was the edition of the Old Testament writings most popularly used during New Testament times and in the early church.www.logos.com
- Hi Kenute P. Curry, I noticed this morning that the page for the second edition has this note: "The production of the digital edition of the Lexham English Septuagint has been slightly delayed. It will download automatically as soon as it has completed production." There is another note on the page that says it is expected to be ready later this week. Check here to see: https://www.logos.com/product/188040/the-lexham-english-septuagint-second-edition?webSyncID=a23d50d6-8904-497b-0a0b-50884d8e27dc&sessionGUID=317d1127-54c2-c988-43e8-75ec8e4eb30aThe Lexham English Septuagint, Second Edition (LES)The Lexham English Septuagint is a new translation of the Septuagint (LXX, the Greek version of the Old Testament) based on Henry Barclay Swete’s edition of the Septuagint, The Old Testament in Greek According to the Septuagint. Based on the work of the popular Lexham Greek-English Interlinear Septuagint, the LES provides a literal, readable and transparent English edition of the Greek Old Testament, which was the edition of the Old Testament writings most popularly used during New Testament times and in the early church.www.logos.com
- This should be available later this week.
- I own the first edition, but it's $25 for me too...
- Get Mobile Ed NT176 The Gospel Message in the Early Church for free.Faithlife Courses | Free Coursecourses.faithlife.com
- Wow, thank you David, Francis, Kevin, and Ben. I am actually looking at the ecclesia in the NT right now. God's perfect timing. :)
- Is family life friends a pay subscription? Which books are included? Is is really free?Logos 5: special offers for Family Life friends - Logos Bible SoftwareDraw closer to Christ, strengthen your marriage, and give your kids Christian entertainment you can trust with this free bundle of biblical resources worth over $2,000!www.logos.com
- I tried it. It looks like it added about 13 new resources for me, though 3 of them are the text, audio, and video portions of the same course ("Do This Not That To Transform Your Marriage"). It also updated maybe 6 datasets. I don't know if it subscribed me to Faithlife TV, which I don't already subscribe to but have had free trials in the past. In my experience, once the free trial is over, the resource is simply no longer available and does not continue unless you specifically click and pay to sign up for something. Same with temporary resources in your library. There are resources you can get temporary access to, and then once the period is over, the resource is simply no longer available, although it may still show up in your library list because you can still resume access if you decide to pay for it.
- Daf Yomi: Cycle 14Daf Yomi: Cycle 14 is a reading plan for the Babylonian Talmud. The Babylonian Talmud (a.k.a. Bavli) is one of the most important texts of the Jewish faith. But reading Bavli can be a daunting undertaking: early print editions filled over 5,400 rather dense pages and modern typeset editions often span dozens of volumes.www.logos.com
- New to Logos and this group. Really great to find this. I am not going back in the feed, but I grabbed all the "free" I could the other day, but went back to get one Dave just shared and searched and grabbed this one as well.... https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/47552/what-i-wish-id-known-insight-from-leading-women-in-ministryWhat I Wish I’d Known: Insight from Leading Women in MinistryLast Summer Faithlife brought together some of the most influential women in ministry for a summit in Dallas, Texas. It was a blessed time of sharing testimonies, connecting with other ministry leaders, and learning from one another. While we couldn’t reach every single woman in ministry for the summit, we came up with an idea of how to do just that. These ladies graciously donated their time to put together What I Wish I’d Known—and you can get it for free!ebooks.faithlife.com
- Welcome, Angela Meister! Many dependencies, such as drugs or alcohol have been found to be unhealthy. However, so far there is no evidence that a dependency to electronic books is bad for you. This is a good thing since many of us here have e-book addiction and this free book group only makes it worse!
- lol. :)
- The Secret Battle of Ideas about God Participant's Guide: Overcoming the Outbreak of Five Fatal WorldviewsThis seven-week participant’s guide helps readers dig deeper and strengthen their faith as they learn how ideas from the five fatal worldviews can infect their faith. Readers will understand more about Secularism, Marxism, Islam, New Spirituality, and Postmodernism, and how their faith can be affected by the ideas these worldviews spread. Designed to be used alongside the book and DVD, this interactive guide gives readers tools to establish a strong, biblical worldview.www.logos.com
January's FREE Books Are Here!
#FREE Faithlife Book
Christianity on Trial
#FREE Verbum Book
St. Thomas, Pray For Us
#FREE Logos Book
The CSB Study Bible
#FREE For Faithlife Connect Subscribers (3 free books for subscribers only)
25% OFF Lexham Coupon: JAN20LEXHAM25 (For connect subscribers)
- I heard back from customer support and they are telling me that using the code once is all that is available even if only a single ebook. I don't agree that is the issue, but has to do with how the ebooks are tagged for coupon code applicability. I explained a single use limitation would be contrary to the Faithlife Connect subscription agreement that explicitly states “As a Faithlife Connect subscriber, you get three ebooks of your choice every month.” (cf https://ebooks.faithlife.com/connect). They have offered to add my selections manually and I have suggested they review the back end systems processing to identify where the disconnect is taking place in recognizing the coupon code applicability for many of the ebooks.
- Folks, there was an issue for some with the coupon not working with many book selections. This appears to have been corrected.
- Christianity on Trial: A Lawyer Examines the Christian FaithDoes the Christian faith hold up under scrutiny? What does science tell us about the plausibility of a god? Can we trust the alleged eyewitness testimony of the life, death and resurrection of Jesus? These questions are worth investigating in order to find an answer solidified in fact and evidence. Mark Lanier, one of America's top trial lawyers, uses his experienced legal eye to examine the plausibility of the Christian faith. Bringing science, current knowledge, and common sense togetwww.logos.com
- Thanks once again David for posting free ones. May you and your family be blessed in 2020.