Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This user support group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, Lexham Press, and Noet books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. No FREE false alarms! ;) Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
Looking to find an answer to a question about Logos? Follow the Logos User Support group:
Just want to share your knowledge on Logos or looking to become a power user? Check out the Faithlife Tips group:
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
New Follower Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- Permission to Ponder: Contemplative Wisdom for the Spiritually DistractedGod gives us permission to meditatively ponder, even in the midst of our fragmented existence. He invites us to ''listen, that you may live.'' Many Christians are distracted and dissatisfied. The external demands of life grip us, while our inner walk with God becomes ever more superficial and thin. Is there hope for authentic connection with God in a world of distractions, or must we be resigned to a spiritually shallow existence? Reflection, contemplation, and meditation are ancient prebooks.faithlife.com
- Great to see there's a bunch of free resources! I use https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=PriceLow&limit=60&page=1&unlocked=no&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=unowned to see all books I don't own already, ordered by price (i.e. the free ones on top)
- Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the AbusedIs your church prepared to care for individuals who have experienced various forms of abuse? As we continue to learn of more individuals experiencing sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other forms of abuse, it’s clear that resources are needed to help ministries and leaders care for these individuals with love, support, and in cooperation with civil authorities. This handbook seeks to help the church take a significant step forward in its care for those who have been abused. Worebooks.faithlife.com
- A Parent's Guide to Teens & DoubtDoubts can be alarming, but they don't have to be! This guide encourages you to let the conversations flow as you join your teens in their search for truth in the midst of a culture that preaches "tolerance" as king. You’ll touch on questions like: Does truth exist? What if my teenager doesn’t care if God exists? Is there evidence that God exists? Could that evidence point to a different God? Can we trust the Bible? Parent Guides are your one-stop shop for biblical guidance onwww.logos.com
- Know Your Bible from A to Z: A Quick Handbook to the People, Places, and ThingsBestselling author Jim George helps readers gain a wider and richer understanding of the Bible. Included are more than 150 carefully selected topics that provide fascinating insights about important historical events, interesting customs and cultural practices, and significant people and places.www.logos.com