Free Books Group
New followers: this pinned post should be very helpful to read. This group is for sharing free books, coupons, and other 100% off deals from Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, Lexham Press, and Noet books.
IMPORTANT TIP: DON'T MISS a free deal! Set your notification preferences to "Immediately" for when "a post is made" in this group (download the Faithlife Groups app to get them on your phone).
GROUP RULES: Please only post FREE Faithlife products or coupons in this group. Any other posts will be subject to be deletion. Please be courteous to those who receive instant notifications by following this rule. No FREE false alarms! ;) Repeat offenders be warned. :)
Please keep all your interactions on this group respectful and loving. This is not a group for general or personal criticism, sarcasm (hurtful), soapboxing, and making assumptions on other's motives or character. Followers that don't follow these guidelines will be blocked.
BIRTHDAY: Don't miss your $20 coupon for your birthday month! https://blog.logos.com/2015/02/are-you-missing-out-on-your-birthday-gift/
Looking to find an answer to a question about Logos? Follow the Logos User Support group:
Just want to share your knowledge on Logos or looking to become a power user? Check out the Faithlife Tips group:
Great deals you HAVE to share can be posted on this group (not free):
Free FICTION books have a separate group (to help limit the posts on this group):
Faithlife/Logos Books Resale:
POWERFUL FREE BOOK LINKS
Personal Books (User-Contributed): https://wiki.logos.com/user_contributed_personal_books
Classic Book Scans: https://books.logos.com
Themelios: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=themelios&unlocked=no (Use the coupon code "THEMELIOS" -- it works with many editions)
Free Book Wiki Page: https://wiki.logos.com/Free_Logos_Books
New Members Tip: Check all these links to see if you have missed any books before posting old free books. If you have never checked before, chances are that they are older free books.
- If you don't already have this product, I'm pretty sure you can use the discount code CHALLENGE to get it for free.Learn to Study the Bible with Logos: Matthew 4:1-11Study the Bible with Logos: Matthew 4:1-11 is a basic hermeneutics course that uses the account of Jesus’ temptation as an example text for teaching you how to study the Bible. You’ll learn the inductive Bible study method that features three key stages: Observation, Interpretation, and Application. Additionally, you’ll learn 10 key steps you’ll need to take in order to understand a passage in the Bible fully. The course also demonstrates key features of Logos Bible Software and shows you how to master the software using two easily-remembered skills.www.logos.com
- What does one win?
- Ah, I see that it is to win Logos credit. https://twitter.com/Logos/status/1185269313713782784 This seems to me to belong in this group. Thanks for sharing!Logos Bible Software on Twitter“We are holding a social-only contest! Have you used the Canvas tool? Rules: Upload an original Canvas design to FB or TW, tag @Logos, tag 1 friend, and use the hashtag #Logos8Canvas. On November 15, our team will select 3 designs as winners for Logos credit!”twitter.com
- Yes, No, and Maybe Study Guide: Living with the God of Immeasurably MoreGod created His children for more than a mundane life. With Scripture readings, Bible study prompts, discussion questions, and space for reflection, this study guide is a powerful companion to understanding the practice of saying yes to God, no to self, and maybe to others. Includes leader’s guide and a bonus session featuring more background on some of the people who have been part of Wendy’s journey.ebooks.faithlife.com
- You can get this book at discount price $0.99 USDYes, No, and Maybe: Living with the God of Immeasurably MoreFamily. Home. Work. Church. It’s good, but is it as good as it gets? Find more at the intersection of God’s Word and our obedience to it. For many women, life can be full with family needs, home duties, work obligations, and church service. Does it feel like you’re doing everything you should be doing, yet something’s still missing? Does it feel like there should be more? In Yes, No, & Maybe, Proverbs 31 speaker and author Wendy Pope shares how women can find the God of “immewww.logos.com
- Thanks David you always find the free books.
- Thanks David.
- What Is Predestination? (Crucial Questions)The Bible clearly teaches that we contribute nothing to our salvation. It is the gift of God (Eph. 2:8), and He alone saves. Yet many Christians bristle at this idea. If God decides who will believe, they reason, doesn’t that destroy free will? Isn’t it unfair to punish people who had no choice? In this booklet, Dr. R.C. Sproul clears up common misconceptions and distortions of the doctrine of predestination. Far from being fatalistic, this doctrine reveals the riches of God’s grace and brings comfort to our souls.www.logos.com
- Thank you for your answer Rev. Kevin and help. I understand the dynamic upgrade however you do not get much of it when you have purchased the French package that does not include Logos Bible study features. Anyway I bought the French pack hopping that by the time I receive the 50 USD Christmas coupon, Logos Fundamentals will still be 50% off. Excited to study the Bible with Logos!!
- Thank you again and blessings to you too!
- These are now available to Pre-Order: https://www.logos.com/product/186519/does-god-exist https://www.logos.com/product/186518/how-does-gods-law-apply-to-meHow Does God’s Law Apply to Me? (Crucial Questions)Christians often struggle to understand the role of God’s law in their lives. They may distort the law, turning it into a checklist to try to earn God’s favor, or they may live as though the law doesn’t apply to them. In this booklet, Dr. R. C. Sproul explains the purpose of the moral law and how it applies to Christians today. As he walks through each of the Ten Commandments, we see that the law doesn’t merely expose our sin; it also reveals the character of a holy and gracious God and shows us how to live lives that are pleasing to Him.www.logos.com
Earn Coupons Nov 1 - Nov 18 for Spending
The earning period is November 1 at 12:00 AM (PT) through November 18 at 8:59 AM (PT). During this time, you'll earn a discount based on the spending bucket that you fall in:
- $100–299 earns $20
- $300–499 earns $50
- $500–899 earns $80
- $900–$1,499 earns $150
- $1,500–$2,500 earns $250
- $2,500+ earns $500
- I feel frustrated with monthly Logos free books or even with great deal ones. I'm usually unable to get any of them because I already own them. In the end, the better customer you are, the less you get
- (This reply is meant to be mostly tongue in cheek) Seems like a similar situation to Jesus' parable of the workers in the vineyard - Matt 20:1-16. :)
- I mean this with all due respect: Your comments sound like you think you are entitled to something. If you already own them, rather than getting upset, I encourage you to feel grateful that others get to receive a quality resource for free. You might even pray that God will use these new resources in their lives for great good :)
- I am at times disappointed as well (wishing I hadn't paid so much money for certain titles when they then come available for free) and I think that's normal and nothing to feel bad about (that you feel that way...it's good to want to be wise, to save more of God's money for other good causes) but I also agree with what Daniel said... a good perspective.
- Andrew MurrayIn an era that saw many gifted and diligent ministers, missionaries and evangelists being used by God to powerfully advance Christ's Kingdom work in South Africa, Andrew Murray (1828-1917) emerged as that country's premier preacher, devotional writer and Church leader. Andrew Murray's writings and influence are still felt today and Vance Christie skilfully and faithfully brings his story to life for a new generation.www.logos.com
November's FREE Books Are Here!
#FREE Faithlife Book
J. I. Packer: An Evangelical Life
#FREE Verbum Book
Fully Alive: The Glory of God and the Human Creature in Karl Barth, Hans Urs von Balthasar and Theological Exegesis of Scripture
#FREE Logos Book
The Gospel of Mark (The New International Greek Testament Commentary | NIGTC)
#FREE For Faithlife Connect Subscribers (3 free books for subscribers only)
25% OFF Lexham Coupon: NOV19LEXHAM25 (For connect subscribers)