Organization • Bellingham, WA • 35 members • 57,948 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- This is interesting. I had the thought that if I group songs that have a backing track to them I would be able use the reuse function and add them to my order of service. I found that if I try to add a slide group to another group it deletes the group instead of creating a sub group within the group. I lost the first half of our service. I was able to get it back, but shouldn't sub groups be allowed?
- Currently we don't allow nested groups, however we definitely shouldn't delete anything when attempting to do that. I would have expected it to show up after the group you were currently in. Sorry for the scare! We will take a look
- Hello, Proclaim freezes if I change to start a new one. I have to close Proclaim and open again to make it work. Any ideas?
- Yes sorry a new presentation
- Hello, Kensal Rise Baptist Tabernacle -- No worries. From the machine on which you encounter this, would you send to us the Log Files? You may generate the Log Files in this way:How do I submit log files?If something goes wrong with Proclaim, our team may need to look at your logs to find the problem. Logs are very helpful in diagnosing many issues in Proclaim including crashes, bugs, and other ano...support.faithlife.com
- Having trouble importing Keynote files to Proclaim is anyone experiencing this difficulty?
- Sullivan Howard T would be able to send us the log files from Proclaim?How do I submit log files?If something goes wrong with Proclaim, our team may need to look at your logs to find the problem. Logs are very helpful in diagnosing many issues in Proclaim including crashes, bugs, and other ano...support.faithlife.com
- It won't let me attach the Zip file here? Is there another way to send it to you Slav?
- I can attach the file to this Email, sorry it didn’t come as fast as the Proclaim communique! Blessings, Pastor Howard Knox Presbyterian Church “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” Matthew 5:8
- Can an Audio Item be started mid-Content, e.g. at a specific slide in a Bible excerpt? For the 21 April 2019 Joint Service at OMS Japanese Christian, I envision the audio of:  THINE IS THE GLORY (CCLI Song# 4737429) (Georg-Friedereich Händel/Edmond Louis Budry/Richard Burch Hoyle) Boosey & Hawkes, PRS/Canterbury Press/William Randall, MCPS/Cantate Domino/World Student Christian Fed., SUISA starting at the v. 32 slide for St. Matthew 24:4b-15a,16-35.
- HOW TO CHANGE TEXT COLOR IN ANNOUNCEMENT SLIDE?
- Hello Jeffrey Covington, They're likely stored in the audio database in Proclaim, that you can access through the speaker symbols adjacent to each slide. This article might be help you navigate that area and how to add the tracksHow do I add an audio track to a service item or section?To add audio to your service, navigate to the Order of Service on the left side of the app. Click on the speaker icon next to the service item on which you desire audio. If you have previously uplo...support.faithlife.com
- Has anyone had an issue using a USB audio interface like A Scarlet Red Solo to record sermons into Proclaim? My computer see the device, it registers the sound board audio, and Proclaim allows you to select the device as an option, but no audio in Proclaim.
- Publishing Faithlife Sermon problem. https://sermons.faithlife.com/sermons/369519 This week's sermon included a video clip (that I was able to successfully upload to Proclaim Media and play during the sermon). When I try to Publish this recording to Faithlife sermons I repeatedly get an error. I've been able to upload an MP3 of the message audio, but have no video associated with this sermon. The only thing I can think that is different from previous weeks is the inclusion of the video clip. Any suggestions? Where should I send the Log Files?
- Hello! I've just posted a Feature suggestion regarding NDI Output and Alpha Channel / Real transparency for those of us who use Proclaim with OBS, Tricaster or any sort of video mixer/encoder that supports it.NDI Alpha Channel outputIt would be awesome if you could be able to send a signal with real transparency (Chroma/Luma both have anoying limitations) to mix with live video on a software Encoder like OBS or Tricaster Equipment. Possibilities are endless! And the NDI protocol is Open Source!proclaim.uservoice.com