Organization • Bellingham, WA • 35 members • 56,972 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- The last few Sundays we have had an issue with the Apple iPad remote app receiving an error when trying to advance the slides.
- Is this error suggesting that it lost connection or something similar? And are you running the app in Local WiFi mode? The developers will probably need to see logs - both from the computer running Proclaim and from the iPad
- We noticed a latency issue with videos uploaded to Proclaim: the speakers lips did not coincide with the audio. What causes that? How do we fix it?
- I just renewed my subscription to Proclaim. Now every time I try to put a video web page in, it will not play the video. Any suggestions?
- Does it insert the link to the website properly? Does the video show on the screen as an image? What happens exactly when you try and play the video? Can you post a link to a page you are trying to use?
- I just installed Proclaim on a new Microsoft surface laptop with the latest windows 10 version. Everything seems to be working fine, except when I type in a passage into a bible slide it doesn't automatically add the passage to the slide. Anyone else experience this? What's a good fix?
- Is there a way to change the default settings when I add new songs (i.e. font style and size, text box size, etc.)? Thanks for your help.
- I don't know about text box size, but the font stile, size, justification, color, etc. can all be saved as a style. Basically just set everything how you want it, go up to Styles in the menu bar, find a black space where it says SAVED & then the field to type in, & a blue save - type in the name you want to save it as & hit the blue save. It will appear under styles the next time you want to load it.
- You can make a custom smart media that contains the style and placement and set it as the default for songs. Then whenever you add a new song it will look like how you want! https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007374151-How-do-I-create-my-own-Smart-Media-templates-How do I create my own Smart Media templates?If you want consistent format for Content, Songs, Announcement, or other kind of service item, but you don’t want to use Proclaim’s formatting, you can use Proclaim to create your own Smart Media t...support.faithlife.com
- Is it possible to view Proclaim presentations on Android phones?
- Hi Jim Harries, You can view your presentation from the Faithlife Proclaim Remote app, available on iOS and Android. You can also use it to control your presentation during the service!Proclaim Remote AppTake control of your presentation with the Proclaim Remote, available in the App Store for iOS devices and in Google Play for Android devices. With the Proclaim Remote you can advance slides from a...support.faithlife.com
- Scenario (this is what I think happened): AV Tech runs Proclaim on Wednesday for Worship Team practice. Pastor updates sermon slides between Wednesday and Sunday. Lead AV Tech changes Proclaim account password between Wednesday and Sunday. On duty AV tech launches Proclaim on Sunday using Lead AV Tech account but doesn’t notice that Proclaim is not Synching. During slide check before service, Pastor notices wrong slides. Lack of synch is notices (90 minutes since on duty AV Tech launched the app). After Lead AV Tech logs into proclaim, synch takes place, but failed to check all slides. Pastor delivers sermon, but several slides he had deleted remain. What is happening with synchronization in this scenario? How do I avoid such events in the future? Do the log files you look for in other posts need to come from the computer that the issue occurred on or is the user profile enough? And how do you submit them?
- Some thoughts: * I wouldn't expect the change of a password to affect sync * Did your pastor change slides on his own computer or on the computer used for running the presentation at church? * As far as I can see, the two log in events on the Sunday were the same - duty tech logs in using lead tech account; lead tech logs in. Why was the second log in necessary? * Is Proclaim set up so you need to enter login details each time it starts? * After sync is thought to have finished it sounds like things were back to how they were on Wednesday. Is that correct? Depending on the answers to the above, it sounds to me as though changes your pastor makes on his computer are not synching to the cloud. If so, that is the computer we would need to look at in more detail.
- Hi Brad MacEachern, We took a look at your sync history for your presentation dated 2-10, and what you're saying happened seems to be true. If your tech (Valerie?) changed the password from a different computer than you present on, but left Proclaim open from 2-6 to Sunday the 10, you wouldn't get the changes until they signed back in using the new password. I'll talk to the team about making this more intuitive. As far as the items you thought you'd deleted, can you give me an example of one? We can look at that specific item and see what happened.
- Graham & Brandon, Thanks for your feedback. While each of you are giving me insight into confirming my belief of what happened, I am have not articulated very well who was logged in where and when and what they may have done at various times. Nonetheless, I think I have enough to put into place a couple of protocols to avoid such an event in the future: ie have the duty tech log-in on their own account, log-out on conclusion of any service or practice, and check our internet router for continuity (which for various reasons is hit-and-miss at our church). Thank you for your assistance. I'm always impressed with the speed of feedback. I love what Proclaim has done for our church and am a strong advocate for its use in other churches. Blessings Brad
- How do you add music or better said How do you add subscriptions of lyric accounts.
- Hey Tanya Gary You can link your account through the account drop down menu in the top right corner in Proclaim. The article below shows SongSelect, but you'll notice other options as well. This guide here will provide some screenshots for visual reference: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007128252-How-do-I-link-my-SongSelect-account-How do I link my SongSelect account?Link your SongSelect account directly to Proclaim to add any SongSelect song in Proclaim. SKIP AHEAD TO: Link your SongSelect account to Proclaim Add a song from SongSelect to your presentation ...support.faithlife.com
- Thanks for your quick reply, Can I link My Apple Music account? Tanya
- 3 Ways to Train Church Volunteers Who StayChurch volunteer teams can be very Dickensian—“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times . . .” Having helped lead volunteer teams for hospitality, care groups, women’s ministry, events, finance, and administration, I’ve seen how great and how trying it can be to use volunteers. I won’t lie to you—sometimes I Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- Obligation or passion? For me, it's BOTH - as a Spectrumite, I routinely sweat details that don't occur to anybody else at OMS Japanese Christian, right down to RIAA-style credit cites that reference original publishers and affiliated mechanical-copyight and performance-right organizations when possible.