Organization • Bellingham, WA • 34 members • 47,673 followers
About this group
Follow Proclaim on Faithlife for free church media, product news, exclusive offers, and answers to your questions.
- Eternal Truths Retold: “Death Was Arrested” Song DiscoveryThis is the third in a five-post series on worship songs about suffering. “Death Was Arrested” was inspired by the epitaph of a tombstone found in a St. Mary’s, Georgia, cemetery. The inscription reads: Here rests what was mortal of Samuel Burr, age 42. In search of help far from home, death arrested his progress Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- Is there a way to upload the sermon or recording after the stop cue within a presentation? Often times the upload process takes some time and we have post service announcement loops to play, benediction, outgoing messages, etc. It would be ideal for the recording to be available to publish immediately after the stop cue without having to take the presentation off air.
- Hey I'm afraid not as taking your presentation off air will basically tell Proclaim to stop outputting the display to your congregation. We are working on improving our upload times, but Sundays are our busiest time to upload and can cause a drawback when trying to upload. If you are just on the post service announcements and etc you could go off air real quick (1 second is really all you need) and then go back on air and Proclaim will still generate the Sermon Recording window for you so you can then publish.
- Yeah that's what we are doing currently it's just not ideal.
- Hey I'll bring this up with the team and see what they think about it.
- A few times of year I have the need to use presentation software in a location (Central America, Jamaica, etc) where I do not have access to wifi. Will "Proclaim" work without wifi?
- Hey You only need internet to build your presentation that way you can sync to the cloud and essentially save your work. Once you have accomplished that you DON'T need internet to go on air. However, a few features won't be accessible such as: * Looking up songs/verses on the fly * Proclaim Remote * Proclaim Signals * On-Screen Bibles I attached our support article as well for your convenience. Feel free to take a look at it as well: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203036849-Can-I-use-Proclaim-without-an-Internet-connection-Can I use Proclaim without an Internet connection?Yes, you can use Proclaim without an internet connection. Proclaim is designed so that your presentation will work on the day you are presenting without a network connection. Ensure the computer on...support.proclaimonline.com
- Is there an easy way to set up multiple note "pages" for a given slide? Also, is there a way we could switch from Confidence to Notes for a given monitor automatically during the script while staying On Air?
- Hey Right now our notes section is set up as 1 page that will extend the more notes you add. You could always add -- or __ to help indicate a break up in your notes though. Regarding your 2nd point, I can bring this up with the rest of the team and see what their thoughts are on this. This is good feedback as I wonder if others would want this. Could you post this on our user voice page as well? https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-generalGeneral: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- Thanks we have situations where there is a praise team meeting confidence monitor and later in the service some kids doing a drama that just need some cues. It sure be nice to be able to switch without going off air
- When I do a ‘visual copy’ from logos app, it posts the passage in the ESV (without asking) and the image I have selected.
- Hey You didn't post in the wrong place John, but I wanted to make sure you knew all the resources you had available to you. The Logos Forums are very well maintained and have a bunch of members who can get you quick feedback a lot faster. I'll look into the ESV/NASB and report back John
- Hey John, You might have to manually change the 'resource' in the top right corner and then highlight your text and choose visual copy. I'll bring this to the Logos team and see if there is a way to get this to automatically happen.
- Hey The Logos team mentioned that it will match with whatever Bible is being used at the time when invoking the Visual Copy. Did you also fully complete the Visual Copy? You should see something similar on my end. If not that is a bug, but our team wasn't seeing that at the moment.
- You can’t use this version of the application “Faithlife Proclaim” with this version of OS X. How do I download an earlier version of MacOS
- Hey What version of OS X do yo have on your mac? We require at least 10.11 for Proclaim to be installed on your mac. If you are on an older version try checking to see if you can update to a newer version. On your mac in the top left corner select the Apple icon > About this Mac > Software Update. You can take a look at our system requirements here as well: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203763795-What-are-the-Proclaim-system-requirements-What are the Proclaim system requirements?Proclaim runs on Windows or Mac with the following hardware/software requirements: WindowsWindows 7 SP 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Anniversary Update (or higher)Pentium 1.4GHz (or AMD equiva...support.proclaimonline.com
- Is there a way to utilize split-track audio behind a song service item without it pausing in-between tracks? As you may know, split track mp3 files are split out into multiple tracks for the same song. We tried this inside Proclaim but experienced pauses in between tracks. We are just playing as a playlist in iTunes for now, but it would be better for my AV Team (newbies) to be able to use the one program. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Well, when I added the tracks to the service item in order and played them "On-Air" they had noticeable gaps between them, yet when I played them in iTunes they played together congruently.
- Hello , There is a cross-fade applied to tracks when they are added to Proclaim. We've received recommendations before to make this feature have more customization, I'll make note that you'd like to see this as well and pass it forward to the developers for you!
- Thanks Justin! I'd love to see this feature implemented.
- It appears that in Windows 10, you have to do something special to change the font, color, etc of the hymn lyrics? On my Mac at home, I simply click on the lyrics box and it provides me all the prompts to change lyrics colors, size, etc. When I click on the lyrics box in Windows 10, no prompts are given me to change the lyrics characteristics. What am I missing here? We tried to make some changes yesterday before the service, but we weren't able to.
- Hello , Proclaim will function the same way in Windows 10. Perhaps the text box wasn't in focus. Next time that happens, try selecting the text box on the slide itself, and that should force the focus to that field so you can make those changes. Also, be mindful that there are several different text fields, each with their own control. So if you were to select the title box, the changes won't be reflected on the lyrics.
- Ok, thanks, Justin! I'll try that!
- Thank you for participating in the Community Media Contest! The top three media creators are: 1. —5 months of Proclaim 2. —2 months of Proclaim 3. —1 month of Proclaim Congratulations, Abigail, Heidi, Greater Life! And thanks again to everyone for playing and adding even more free media to Proclaim. Happy presenting, The Proclaim Team