New in Proclaim 3.1!
The latest version of Proclaim is available now, and will auto update the next time you restart Proclaim. (Don’t see the update? Download here.)
Here’s what’s new:
Custom alternate outputs for your live stream or multi-screen setup.
Quickly and easily customize your alt-content outputs. Go to your alt-content tab, and start editing! Drag your lyrics down to lower thirds and change the background, or apply a Smart Media Template from the media browser. Learn more
Find and choose from new Lower Thirds media. Choose Media > Browse Media, then, under Popular Tags, select the “Lower Thirds” tag.
New 16:10 aspect ratio! Do you have a projector in 16:10? Now you can forget the letter boxing and use the entire projector with more aspect ratios coming soon.
Customize stage messages by changing the color, font, and size.
And much more! Check out our release notes for the full list of feature updates.
Enjoying Proclaim? Help Us Spread the Word
If someone asked you about Proclaim, what would you tell them?
You might not have many people asking in real life, but online, hundreds are asking about church presentation software every month.
If you think other churches could use Proclaim to lighten their load, help us spread the word! Take just a minute to leave a review. Even a couple of sentences about your favorite thing would help others looking for the right solution. Appreciate you!
- Does anyone know of a way to adjust volume between sections of proclaim? We meet in a movie theater and use their HUGE projectors and audio systems. We plug in using HDMI from our Proclaim laptop. It totally cuts out an option for a sound board for pre-service music, countdowns, message videos, etc. If we need to adjust the volume, we have to run up the stairs to the projector room! It's different, possibly unique, but for the most part it works really well. The biggest issue is that the pre-service music mp3's that play in the background on Proclaim are louder than video worship (went to that during covid), pre-message videos, messages, etc. Since we aren't using a sound board, there's no easy way to adjust the volume mid-service. It would be nice if there's a way to lower the volume of the music, and then boost it a bit for worship... etc. If you change the volume in Proclaim on a worship video, it changes the volume globally for all of the different sections of the service. Thanks!
- Wow, somehow I missed that. I still didn't see it in the release notes there, but that's alright. I just tried it and it works just like you said. I appreciate the insight Steven!
- Glad I could help, The Mission, we meet in a theatre that was converted to a church, but now we're converting it to a "multiuse" facility. Having a surround system is great, I just wish Proclaim could play mkv files, because I can use my video editor (Davinci Resolve) to create countdowns that have Dolby Atmos surround sound. Most of my creations are nature shots, so adding birds chirping and the like would really wake people up in the morning :-)
- Hello we're regular Proclaim users but we sometimes run into a problem where the font for a text block becomes unchangeable on a slide. I ran into this again for Sunday's talk as I'm including some Greek but there are no Greek glyphs in our default brand font so I was attempting to switch to SBLBibLit. The UI indicates there has been a change, the font dropbox updates, there is a sync action, but the visual does not update to reflect the new font. When this happens to a slide, all new text boxes on the slide get assigned a particular font when they are created and this cannot be changed. I shot a short video demonstrating the problem which you can find here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjG43FqcKB2Xhq01aHn433O2OIk_6Q?e=YlXVDq I also uploaded logs via Proclaim. Any idea how to fix it? or even to work around? Thanks -matt
- Hi Matthew Round, I think it may be an update issue. Can you make sure Proclaim is up to date on your computer. You should be on Proclaim 3.1.0.0056. This sounds similar to something we had fixed in 3.1.0.0039. (You can click on the release notes hyperlink in "About Proclaim" if you ever want to see what we did in an update) Here's how you can update since your probably not seeing our auto-update prompts if your prior to 3.1.0.0039 https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007128092-How-Do-I-Update-my-Proclaim-Software-Manually-
- Has anyone accidentally changed their 'Blank' Quick Screen so that the background is a live feed rather than black? If so how did you change it back?
- Hi Josh, I believe that the blank Quick Screen is a transparency, so if you are using Proclaim to live stream, it will send your camera feed out. What you can do is create a new Quick Screen. Go to Settings>Quick Screens and customize one of your custom Quick Screens. Set the background to black and be sure to click Show so it will be visible in your Quick Screens when you are On Air.
- I am having audio issues with the weekly presentation on the presentation computer. I can open Proclaim on another desktop and the audio works correctly in all areas of the presentation, but the desktop doing the presentation has no audio output. The 2 types of audio are background songs playing during the pre-service section, and audio with imported videos, mainly from Creationswap.com. Does anyone have ideas on what might be happening? We are using a Windows 10 PC and Behinger Xair mixer. The mixer shows no input coming from the PC. Thanks in advance!!Free Church Images - Graphics - Backgrounds - Social - Church Videoswww.creationswap.com
- I installed a new font that doesn't work in proclaim. It keeps causing errors everytime I open proclaim now. The Font is called Macbeth
- Can a Proclaim team member reach out to me to schedule some training on searching Media. This is an area I feel I've never mastered in Proclaim, and I spend WAY too much time each week searching for media. Would love to be able to spend about 30 minutes with a subject matter expert in this area. Thank you!
- PS. I have viewed the FL training videos. They dont provide the details I need.
- Hi Myke Harbuck, You can schedule a time to connect with our support team through this link: https://spot.faithlife.com/meetings/supportappointment/proclaim-technical-support-training On the topic though here are some additional helps in case you haven't seen these: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007128472-Media-Browser https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007128172-What-is-the-Breadcrumb-Bar-and-how-do-I-use-it- https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007127772-How-do-I-search-for-backgrounds-of-a-certain-color- https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007126952-Organize-Your-Media-with-Boards
- Good morning guys for those who have a Adult Child or a Child with Special Needs and you live in the Port Jervis Deepark area. Sunday June 6th is our Talent show and it's at 3pm. I hope to see you there
- Hope For The Enabled Ministries posted an announcement
- I have been having consistent issues with Proclaim running on my M1 Mac Mini. Tonight in a presentation I created 15 survey questions. When I went online and tried to advance through thr presentation it skipped every other one. I have had numerous issues trying to even display a slide that I select. Is this a known issue with the M1 Mac?
- Hi Pastor ABE, Technically we still don't support M1 Macs. You can see a bit on that on our system requirements: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007127492-What-are-the-Proclaim-system-requirements- That being said, most things should work with the M1, your welcome to submit your logs and we can take a look to see if we're capturing the error. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007374731-How-Do-I-Submit-Log-Files-
- I have had several issues with Proclaim unrelated to the Mac. On my Windows 10 Laptop with 64 gigs of RAM some images just spin and spin on content slides. Same thing happens if we create a web page content and try to pull in a video clip from YouTube. This has impacted what we were able to display several times. Tomorrow we will be using Ecamm Live with Restream. I hope Proclaim issues can get resolved but I need my people focusing on worship and not doing tech support during a service.
- I submitted log files from our soundbooth computer for a problem I mentioned on Monday of this week. Dan, a Proclaim tech, has been helping me work through this by making sure Proclaim is up to date on all devices using it. The program only feels sluggish on our desktop Windows computer, not on any of our laptops. The desktop has more bandwidth than our laptops, which is interesting.