Organization • Bellingham, WA • 31 members • 65,397 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product support from our product specialists and developers!
- I am having an issue right now. I went live and the pastor is trying to control proclaim remotely. It is showing 2 services on air and he keeps getting the slide change error. Also am unable to connect over local wifi. Any Ideas on a quick fix?
- Hello, Full Armor -- The Local WiFi is always the best way to connect the iPad to the Presentation Computer. Getting slide change errors may not be surprising if the WiFi connection isn't working. I assume that being unable to connect means the Connection Test after entering the IP address isn't successful? Make certain that the computer doesn't have a dynamic IP address that may have changed since you last retrieved it. Otherwise, it may be that some security software could be getting in the way.
- Hello Everyone, Very new to proclaim. I have watched tons of video and getting ready to promote this program to my team for purchase. I have 2 questions. Question 1 Once everything is loaded onto Proclaim and we are ready to start service can i shut the internet off? will proclaim work correctly? We live in the mountains and need all the internet we have for streaming. Or can i leave it on and will it use very little internet? question 2 If the pastor downloads the app does it work over network or internet? to change slides. Blessings
- Ty for the fast reply!!! I also forgot. When we decide to purchase proclaim can we pay monthly? I did not see this option when i click purchase proclaim.
- We have great options for paying for Proclaim, but you'll get the best benefits from our specialist. They have discounts, promotions, and other offers that can be only found through them. I'll pass their number off to you. 855-715-6467 I really recommend shooting them a call as they'll get you basically get you set up from start to finish in a matter of a few minutes.
- ok ty very much!!
- is there any way that the confidence monitor view can be seen on the control monitor, in our case in the sound room?
- No, I want to know if I can download the Proclaim software to my Amazon Fire 10 inch tablet.
- Sorry, I responded to the wrong message.
- Doug Foster, I posted a similar request a month ago. Here is the UserVoice posting so you can add votes - https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-faithlife-proclaim/suggestions/39332668-view-notes-output-from-within-program-during-onairView Notes output from within Program during OnAir presentationOn Christmas Eve we encountered a challenge. I (the Pastor) was doing a 1st person monologue and I cut and pasted my script into the "Notes" panel and showed that on our back wall TV (our version of a teleprompter). The Main Screen was the same image duplicated 30 times so the congregation did not see what was happening behind them. Our problem is that the backwall is behind our media booth so the operator had to keep turning around to make sure she was advancing the notes on cue. [I think the easiest solution would be to daisy-chain a monitor in the Media booth before the feed goes to the back wall.] But physical space is a challenge in our current setting with audio and visual sharing 1 console. Would it be possible to somehow incorporate a "notes view" within the program?proclaim.uservoice.com
- Good morning, As I send invitation for my team to join presentation after the download how do they sign in with a password and Link to our other presentation site
Slav Pakhnyuk (Faithlife) — EditedGood morning Bethlehem Temple MB Church, Your team members will receive an invitation email where they can accept the invitation. Members who do not have a Faithlife account will also be prompted to create one. Next, your team will want to download Proclaim at the link below, install it and sign in.
- Will they have to also have account? after the trial is over or would they be under the Bethlehem Temple account.
- We have two questions. Is there a white font with a black outline? We had this when we used Easy Worship and it was very helpful. Also, is there a way to play an audio recording, of a piano accompaniment for instance, and still show the words at the same time from within Proclaim?
- Yes, you can set the font to white and then hit effects > outer stroke to set the outline. After that you can hit styles and save it for quick use in the future. To add audio, hover over the item in the left pane and hit the little speaker button. From there you can add the audio
- Since pictures are worth a thousand words, Dan Taylor, (plus I'm a little bored today) I thought I'd give you some pics of Jordan Sjodin's reply. P.S. Be sure to pay attention to the choices at the bottom of the Add Audio Tracks dialog. I generally use End of Service Item so the audio only plays while that service item (Song, Content etc) is On Air. There have been many times that we chose to forgo a slide for second service and a song began playing because I didn't change that small thing.+ 3
- I've uploaded multiple video files to Proclaim to use as backgrounds for songs during worship. Most of the videos that I've uploaded are MP4s. When I go to the media browser to select a background none of them will play in the preview window at the top right of the media browser window. Why is the media browser not able to play a preview of the video? Should I be using a different file type?
- It would be helpful to have the option to have prepared Crawl Text messages for volunteers to pick from. This would promote consistency, prevent typos and save time for the presenter.
- Thanks for the feedback Mark Vojtasek. Would you be able to also submit your idea on our UserVoice page? https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-faithlife-proclaim
- What messages should be available by default?
- The main message we use weekly during the service is something like “Ushers please prepare for offertory”.
- Brand new to proclaim and LOVING IT!! I’ve looked through all of the getting started videos and advanced videos but have not found how to alter the default settings for a song (font, size, alignment, transition, etc.). Am I missing something or is this not possible?
- Thank you. I still dont quite understand the purpose of setting my own smart media template as it relates to apply song backgrounds. The beauty of using the smart media option is that someone else thought about which font style would look best with the background.
- You can set font 'themes' so you can just change a song with two clicks, if that would be helpful?
- Sylvia Hoyland, that would be helpful, is there a video on how to accomplish this?
- We're having an intermittent issue with Digital Signage. Most of time it works as advertised (which we love). We turn on the announcement TVs and the slideshow is automatically up to date and running. Every now and and again we get a blank screen and have to get out the Firestick remote and re-launch the Digital Signage. Is there a setting I'm missing?
- Is there a way to see who is following your group?
- Hi Destiny Bolton, if you click on your desired group in the left sidebar on faithlife.com and click on Members (also in the left sidebar), you’ll be able to see a list of all admins, moderators, members and followers. If you click on a church group, you’ll be able to see that list if you click Directory.