Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 51,488 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- — EditedIt's not too late to nominate your church admin (or yourself if you are one) to win an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. The sweepstakes are open to any full- or part-time church admin. Nominate your church admin (or yourself if you are one) at www.faithlife.com/sweepstakes.Church Admin SweepstakesChurch administrators are critical to every congregation, providing shape and structure so that ministry can flourish. To honor your faithful ministry, we're giving away a trip for two to the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C.faithlife.com
- I know this has been asked before, but is it possible to have bilingual slides? We have Spanish Speakers in our services and would like to have the verses available for both English and Spanish.
- Tech Tuesday: Setting up Digital SignageDigital Signage is a smart new approach to church announcements. It allows you to display announcements and Bible Art on monitors throughout your church building—all wireless. And it’s totally free. It’s a simple and effective way to keep your church informed and engaged, and you can get the most from it using Faithlife Proclaim: Create feeds Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- Not really sure where to post this, but you guys made some really significant changes to Faithlife Groups that really caught me off guard and made it difficult to find some documents that had been uploaded there recently. Is there somewhere where you make posts to publicize these kinds of changes?
- That is fixed. thanks. Am I correct that all the sections that show "on the horizon" are planned future features that don't work yet?
- And is there somewhere I can find a tutorial or other information about all the changes to the groups?
- Can we put "tags" on slides we create to make them easier to reuse later. For instance announcement, Christmas, etc
- Matt- I see that for my pictures, but when I go in Add Item, Reuse Slides, many of my slides were created from Content backgrounds, but I would like to have them classified as announcemnts to use in the pre-service section. Currently I need to go through all the slides to find what I want. Any way to change the Content slide to be in Announcements section of Reuse slides? And thank you so much for your patience while I learn! Teresa Barron
- Hey Teresa, If you are wanting to filter service items in the Reuse Item menu you can change the filter in the top right corner where it says 'All Items.' There you can choose different service items to find the media you want to use. E.g Announcements, content, video and etc. (There isn't a way to classify content as announcements ) Otherwise, adding tags like I mentioned above will filter the images in your Media Browser next time you search for the specific tag.
- There is a solid black bar that is now appearing over the entire screen of Proclaim where the pull down menus are (File, Add, etc. all the way across to the recording box, and the on air button). Is there a bug in the program? How can I fix this?
- I am currently free.
- Our church is wanting to purchase a tablet to use as a confidence monitor at the pulpit for the song leader and pastor (me). However, we don't see the need to purchase something high end since we won't be using it for anything else. Is there a cheaper tablet that anyone has found to have good connectivity with Proclaim and would still be big enough to see easily? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
- As much as that appeals to me as an Apple guy, our board was thinking even cheaper than that. I will definitely take that as one suggestion, but do you have any others in the Android platform that work well?
- Okay, thank you!
- Digital Signage question: Does it play video? It seems like my rotation play then stops. Any reason as to why?
- Oh you are on a FireTV? If so, videos won't work on that unfortunately. Everything else should though. Assuming you see a media not found message?
- Matt, yes media not found. So, the app which is for amazon won't play videos. Will this be something that WILL be available at some point?
- I am importing song lyrics into proclaim for our church services. We have both English and Spanish services. How to I add attributes in Spanish like upside down question marks and accents?
- Thank you. Much appreciated.
- Not all the accented vowels in Español are covered for Windows in Alt+number sequences - only the subset historically used by the \DOS\ANSI.sys device driver, whose functionality has been replicated in \Windows\System32\CSRSS.exe. All releases of Microsoft Windows NT (through Win 10 and Server 2016) include a Character Map.
- I do have a character map, but haven't been successful yet in incorporating them into shows. We are totally replacing 900 powerpoint shows and I am completely new at this. Crazy.