Organization • Bellingham, WA • 33 members • 84973 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product support from our product specialists and developers!Follow
- Hey all, is there a way to have the quick screens not show up in the lower thirds? I can’t seem to find a setting for that. Thanks!
- Thanks for the question Maple Ridge Church, There's not a way to turn off the quick screens for your alt content altogether, but you can change them to something that better suits your needs. First, go to Settings > Default Media. Choose your lower-thirds virtual screen from the first drop down, then quick screen you want to set from the second one. Under Background, you can set the quick screen to something that fits better with your lower thirds.
- Hi! I am preparing to have my church purchase your program, but I'm not sure which program is best for us, between level one and level two...honestly, I just want to be sure that I will have access to the music for worship services. Could you maybe give me some guidance, please? Thanks.
- The program is the same - the subscription goes up depending on the number in the congregation. It's an honesty thing - no problem for a church full of Christians -- not so good if the church is full of sinners.
- Do take advantage of the 30day free trial to assess your needs.
- In trying to find the NIV that my pastor preaches from, I finally discovered the niv2011 version that is available. The text is correct, but the formatting is a real mess. Can you help with it? I think the screenshot is attached.
- I don't think that Sermon Notes is designed to be a content item! I take it that the sermon is developed in Logos. If that is the case then exporting the sermon to proclaim should give you the best experience.
- I'm just adding sermon content, including verses, to a "Content" item using the double brackets; [[Ephesians 2 (niv2011)]]. Using niv2011 the formatting is all messed up. When I do the same thing using niv (without the 2011), the formatting works as it should.
- Good afternoon, I'm trying to create an SMS Text communication to new members. When I go into Group Settings, there is no option to get a Faithlife phone number. After my website, the next line asks for our tag line. How do I get a number to send a text? Please advise. Thank you.
- After upgrading to 3.5 over the weekend, yesterday Proclaim crashed which in On Air mode 5 times. 3 times while editing an item (while On Air) and 2 times during the service and attempting to advance the slide. I submitted logs twice yesterday morning... just an FYI.
- I am having the same problem as Proclaim is crashing continually when I am trying to paste an item onto a screen. All pending Windows updates are installed and I have restarted my computer several times.
- How to remove bible versions from list at top?
- Earl Mayo I assume you are referring to the translation list on the Passage slides window in Proclaim? Currently there is not a way to modify the translations listed here although that is great feedback that you can pass on to our team for a future update of Proclaim by posting here! https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/proclaimGive feedback and suggest new ideas for Faithlife.Give feedback and suggest new ideas for Faithlife.feedback.faithlife.com
- Anyone know how to turn off the 'Send to sign feed' option? Somehow a video that was in the Proclaim presentation found its way into the sign feed even though it should not be in there, which I reckon was because someone used that without knowing what it is for.
Michael Nancollis — EditedI already deleted it prior to posting but just wanted to see if there was a method of preventing that from happening again as I was not available to figure out what was going on at the time of the service.
- Has the issue with videos in the sign feed been fixed? I was told by tech support in a chat that there was an issue since the last update. I wanted to send to sign feed and a couple of issues with Faithlife Proclaim and our monitor resulted in an issue that a video would not run AND I could not delete it (because of a memory issue with the monitor and web browser. So I don't want to try again until the issue has been fixed.
- 911 help needed. Someone accidentally deleted church group and this morning's presentation with it.