Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 59,619 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- I need to mass delete old media in my Group Upload Board. Without this, it's pretty tedious deleting old stuff one-by-one and then the Board has to refresh itself before I can delete the next media. It's way too time consuming. I have a lot of content in my Group Upload board. In addition, I am not able to easily find things that I need. Can someone please create an update that incorporates this feature of mass deletion in the boards?
Eylen (Faithlife) — EditedEltide, thank you for sharing your experience. We thrive on user suggestions & feedback! I highly encourage you to post on our Proclaim suggestion forum as well:General: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- I purchased a Bible version in Logos, but it is not showing up as an option when I am making a Bible service item in Proclaim. Why would that be?
- Interesting. I do still have the other Logos account and that is where I bought the Bible version. It is email@example.com. But, when I clicked on "buy more Bibles" in Proclaim, or went to my Faithlife profile, it was pulling up the purchases on that other account.
- Can I merge my two accounts?
- Why can't I get the fonts any larger. It reaches a point and won't get bigger. When using PowerPoint 60 would fill the screen, now 60 looks small.
- So it does help some to make the text box larger. But the font both in songs and other content items never really seems to get large enough for our screen.
- Donna Oberkreser it does help to make the box larger, but I bet the issue is too much text on one slide. So scrolling through your slides and adding some line breaks should allow it to grow bigger! Granted this can be a little confusing at first and we are thinking about ways to make this better!
- Hi Donna Oberkreser, we typically use a 70 font for songs. To make that work best I will often split lines as you can see by my screenshots. Then I try to keep it to no more than 4 or 5 lines per slide, though 6 lines will fit in a pinch. This also allows us to place lyrics where we want to on the slide.+ 1
- After I "Publish" a Proclaim File, I understand it "Posts" to a few places. Chuch Members can find them on the churches FaithlifeTV/Logos Mobile Ed site, but where do I tell frequent Visitors where to find them? Also, I'd appreciate knowing how to "Tag" or "Mark them to make them easier to find. I'm doing a teaching on "Better Understanding Paul" and I'd like to let people where to go to find Published Classes. As an example, my last Teaching on this is Titled "190504 - Toward a Better Understanding of Paul #6 Chapter 4". I thought including the Date would make it easier to find.
- Hi Rob Wilson, The best place to point people for something like this is your profile on Faithlife Sermons. They can search for your church group in quotes to find your sermons (e.g. "Church of the Messiah"), then click your group name on a sermon to see all the sermon series published by your church group. The same search method will work to search tags for a specific series.
- Hi Rob Wilson, just to add to what Brandon mentioned above, you can also embed the Faithlife Sermons player to an existing website or if you use Faithlife Sites, just select the Sermons widget. The embedded player will show a playlist of your recent sermons and gets automatically updated when you publish content from Proclaim.
- Is there a way to organize uploaded/imported videos alphabetically? When we import them, the thumbnail typically just shows a black screen. You have to click on each one individually to see the title.
- Hey Rachel BeDell If you were able to see the thumbnail would that solve the need for the sort by alphabetically? We have a few sort options, but alphabetically isn't one. By default, we use the thumbnail of the first .1 second of the video. You can however change this by using the timeline bar below the video. I'll attach a screenshot to give you an example. You'll notice in my screenshot I am using the thumbnail from the 35 second mark in my video.
- Thank you, that helps!
- Hi, I have a question about fonts. I want to change some of the fonts for prayers and responses but not the headings on those pages. When I highlight the font part I want and change the color using the emphasize text function it changes the text for the whole slide not just the highlighted portion. What am I doing wrong?
- I have a question about importing powerpoint into proclaim. Tried, but I can't find the answer elsewhere. PS, how do you search this group? Question: When I insert a powerpoint file into proclaim it usually goes either all the way to the top or bottom of the proclaim file. Is it possible to insert a powerpoint file into a set of existing slides in proclaim after a specific slide? When I import the slides into the service section, it goes to the bottom, just before the post-service loop. In order to move the new slide to the point in the service that I want them, I have to move each slide individually. Isn't there a better way?
- It lets me drag the group around into areas where there is no other group. It seems like I have to ungroup the existing PowerPoint Service Group if I want to import the new group (file) to a specific place in the Service section. Thanks!
- currently you can only go one level deep with the groupings so if your other items are grouped already you won’t be able to drag the PowerPoint group in there.
- Thanks! Still learning ;)
- Digital Signage and specific ministries, i.e.: Women's & Men's Ministries. Can I have their specific calendar events show up on their signage? Men's events show only on the Men's Signage?
- Hello, Kevin Huntsinger -- If you are sending events from the Church Calendar to the Digital Signage as shown below, the Sign Feed will include all events, not just those for a particular ministry. One could manually set up separate feeds with completely different content in each.
- Brian, thank you for responding. How do I go about setting up my Men's Signage and my Women's Signage Calendar to JUST show their upcoming events?
- Kevin Huntsinger all signs from the same Presentation team will pull from the same Church group. There is no way for signs from the same Presentation team to load from a different calendar. You could setup a second Church and Presentation group for the Men's signage, but it will not be able to pull in OnAir presentations from your Church/Presentation team that you use for church service.
- This is only week four with Proclaim so every week there's a new learning curve for us. This week we have a guest speaker who has presented us with a PowerPoint sermon with transition slides/ animations. I've followed the instructions on importing the PPTX and allowing PowerPoint to control the slide show. Everything seems to work fine. I've run a test and seem to have an issue with the recording of the slideshow. There is sound and the green dots that show the slide changes in the recording but in the preview playback(I didn't publish it) of the recording the slides don't show. Does the recording not capture slides when PowerPoint is controlling it? Weird because I can see the slide markers along the recording timeline. Am I missing a steep somewhere? Many thanks. Jason
- Hi Jason, When you are transferring control to PowerPoint the slides are no longer being presented from within Proclaim and instead Proclaim acts as a remote for PowerPoint. Because of this the slides are not longer included in the sermon recording. You'll want to import the PowerPoint as images or create the slides in Proclaim to take full advantage of our sermon recording features.
- One thing that we have found, Jason, is to use OBS Studio (https://obsproject.com/) to back-up recording. It will capture anything like this and any video that may be used in the sermon that you are recording. Saves a lot of time in post-production when you don't have to add the PP or video elements back into the recording. I can now have the sermon w/any and all videos that pastor used as well as capturing live video in my recording AND have it uploaded to the church website by 3PM on Sunday.Open Broadcaster Software - IndexOBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Stream to Twitch, YouTube and many other providers or record your own videos with high quality H264 / AAC encoding.obsproject.com