New in Proclaim 3.1!
The latest version of Proclaim is available now, and will auto update the next time you restart Proclaim. (Don’t see the update? Download here.)
Here’s what’s new:
Custom alternate outputs for your live stream or multi-screen setup.
Quickly and easily customize your alt-content outputs. Go to your alt-content tab, and start editing! Drag your lyrics down to lower thirds and change the background, or apply a Smart Media Template from the media browser. Learn more
Find and choose from new Lower Thirds media. Choose Media > Browse Media, then, under Popular Tags, select the “Lower Thirds” tag.
New 16:10 aspect ratio! Do you have a projector in 16:10? Now you can forget the letter boxing and use the entire projector with more aspect ratios coming soon.
Customize stage messages by changing the color, font, and size.
And much more! Check out our release notes for the full list of feature updates.
Enjoying Proclaim? Help Us Spread the Word
If someone asked you about Proclaim, what would you tell them?
You might not have many people asking in real life, but online, hundreds are asking about church presentation software every month.
If you think other churches could use Proclaim to lighten their load, help us spread the word! Take just a minute to leave a review. Even a couple of sentences about your favorite thing would help others looking for the right solution. Appreciate you!
- I just downloaded Proclaim. When I try to load a Powerpoint or start a new slide it repeatedly crashed each time. I have restarted my computer and uninstalled then reinstalled Proclaim. Nothing works. Proclaim still crashes. I have a Mac OS Big Sur 11.1.
- Question: My church and I are new to Proclaim and so far it's looking promising. However there is one area that I haven't been able to find information about so hopefully someone here can provide some insight. Our youth group uses prerecorded worship videos. Due to our internet connection sometimes being spotty, we like to keep these videos organized on our own in house server that we can access them even if the internet connection is down. Is there a way for Proclaim to reference these video files and play them locally or do they have to be uploaded for syncing? And if that is the case, does that mean that our youth group services would be out of luck if our connection to the internet is down?
- yes exactly! You could even add empty video items to your presentation and name the as placeholders. Then when you get to the church computer, import the files locally to your existing items
- Help! I can't get the foreground lyrics to display on an NDI screen using my Windows 10 Laptop running Proclaim. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Got it. Those pics are just to show my settings. The confidence monitor and my lyrics screens do not work over NDI, they just have black screens on the NDI feed. However, “Display 1” and “Proclaim Slides” work over NDI.
- Why don't you create more media sets that have all the slides for a per-service loop like the Silence Phone, Website, Sermon Online, etc sets. I am having to constantly use the same ones over and over and my church pays for the Pro Media set. It is frustrating...
- We imported our easy worship song database into Proclaim, and the lyrics come across fine on the main screen slides, but random words or lines will be missing on the confidence monitor only (Which we are using for lower thirds). If we backspace the text and retype it, the problem is fixed. However we don't catch everything before every service. Any idea on why this happens?
- Hi Neil, I'm sorry about the trouble. I'll report this issue to the team and get back to you with more information. May I know which encoder you're using for live streaming? If this is only happening the confidence monitor, one solution would be to send the foreground only output to your encoder instead of the confidence monitor output. You would then shift down the lyrics (if you want them centered for your congregation) in your encoder to achieve lower thirds.
- Thanks for your help. We send the confidence monitor via NDI to a separate computer running vMix. When looking at the confidence monitor preview within Proclaim, the same words are missing....so it is not an encoder issue. We will try your suggestion, but we would love it if proclaim lets you customize the text box size of the "foreground only" output, rather than making this adjustment in the encoder/vMix.
- Hi Neil, I didn't mean to imply that it's an encoder issue. Sorry about the confusion. Sending the lyrics as foreground only would be a workaround since you mentioned this issue is only affecting the confidence monitor output. Unique formatting options per output are on our roadmap but we don't have an estimated time when that feature will be available.
- Newbie question: I am on a trial of Proclaim and set up a presentation on my home computer that included importing a PowerPoint of our Family Life News that was set to using original settings in PowerPoint. I put this is the Pre-Service Loop area and then, did a countdown for the Warm-Up, the service format and post-service things. Everything played good on my computer here at home. I saved and synced it. After church this morning, I wanted to test it on our system. When I logged in and opened the service schedule, it told me it could not find the Family Life News PowerPoint. I am assuming that it didn't actually store the PowerPoint when it was saved but created a link to where I had it stored on my personal computer. When the presentation loaded it went searching for it and came up saying it couldn't find it. Now to my question: Do you have to convert the PowerPoint to image files and import them into Proclaims media library for them to save and sync and be there when you open your service on another computer?
- Hi Barb, it sounds like you opted to Transfer Control to PowerPoint and not Convert to images. The default setting for this option is "Use on this computer only." If you want the slideshow to be available on other computers, uncheck the box. PowerPoint must be installed on the presenting computer. Here is a support article that you may find helpful: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007127152-Import-PowerPoint
- Thank you so much.
- Added outline to text of the songs. Started the service (went on air). The lyrics to the songs were on my remote tablet, but went blank part way through the songs, and did not show on the screen. We had to shut down and restart Proclaim, and then it worked. This is the second time this happened. Running on Windows 10.
- Bulletin help needed: 1) We use proclaim during our live service and a modified version of the service set for livestream. Q: Is there a way to set the broadcast version of the sunday morning set to NOT/NEVER auto generate a bulletin? 2) Can we set all bulletins to never auto-publish? Ours are publishing automatically before we delete all of the entry for filler slides that make the live service look good but have no bearing to the real "order of service"
- Hi James Morton, You would be able to turn off auto publishing with an option on the bulletin page. When in your Faithlife Church Group go to content and bulletin, when you are looking at the page you will see a blue cog across from the create bulletin option, and clicking that cog will let you turn off auto publishing bulletins. It will still create bulletins from Proclaim, but they can be fully deleted of edited.
- I am new to proclaim and am trying to project it from a laptop onto 2 smart tv's wirelessly.. ANY HELP would be GREATLY appreciated
- Transmitting video signal wirelessly can be pretty tricky/difficult. Good luck. Do you have any specific questions?
- I have great success projecting proclaim to two smart tv's in my church's sanctuary. I use one diamond VStream sender connected to my laptop and two receivers, one for each tv. When proclaim go on air the screens show perfect.