Organization • Bellingham, WA • 34 members • 45,519 followers
About this group
Follow Proclaim on Faithlife for free church media, product news, exclusive offers, and answers to your questions.
- Hi Proclaim community, We made a small feature update, and in the excitement of Digital Signage and our name change, we want to be sure you don’t miss it. 1) It’s now easier to edit multiple slides at once. Hold Shift (or Command on Mac) on your keyboard and click on any number of text boxes, and they will all stay selected. Then you can adjust all the text at one time, including font type and size. Use the new Arrange menu to align multiple items, and even distribute them evenly across the slide. You can even select multiple text boxes across different slides. 2) Add Bible Trivia to the Digital Signage feed. Now you can display Bible Trivia in your Digital Signage feeds. Add them with default settings through Faithlife.com, or use customized versions through Proclaim. Enjoy these new features in Faithlife Proclaim!
- — EditedMany of you know that Proclaim is part of the Faithlife family, but now it's in the name. As of today, we are Faithlife Proclaim. What does this mean for you? No changes, just a new logo (and more green, the official color of Faithlife). Thanks for being with us.
- I just completed my first Proclaim service.. I put in a series of 'pre-service' slides.. and the start time of 9:30.. how does this transpire? Do you start playing your 'pre-service' so many minutes before the start of the service and then it stops at 9:30? Then do I take it over with my 'clicker'?
- William Franklin Graham a.k.a Billy Graham , Evangelist & America’s Pastor, went into the presence of the Lord on February 21, 2018 at 8:00am this morning. The Bible tells us in Revelation 14:13: “Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord … that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them” (NKJV). Many have said that his death ends an era, but he would be the first to say that when God’s ambassadors die in Christ, the Lord raises up others, because the preaching of the Gospel will go forward until the end of the age. God’s blessing continues as He opens doors for the Gospel around the world. BGEA remains committed to preach the Word in season and out of season across the globe. Franklin Graham (his son) would appreciate your prayers in the days ahead as the Graham family and America honor a man who served the Lord with his life, loved his family, and was always grateful for God’s faithful people who supported him in the work of the ministry in Jesus’ Name. As we lay to rest this very public ambassador, please pray with us that the testimony he leaves behind will touch many lives and point them to salvation in Jesus Christ. Billy Graham has reached the finish line of his race on earth and has ended and ended well done. He has been reunited with his wife and has stepped into the eternal joy of Heaven in the presence of his Savior, in whom he placed his hope. If you would like to know more about Billy Graham's life, share a memory, or read public visitation details, please visit BillyGraham.org. The “race,” then, is the Christian life. It’s a marathon, not a sprint, and we are called to stay the course and remain faithful to the end. Paul used this same imagery near the end of his life: “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 4:7). The steadfastness of the Old Testament “witnesses” speaks to believers today of the rewards of staying in the race, of never giving up (1 Corinthians 9:24; Philippians 3:14). A marathon is a strenuous test of fitness and endurance. The race set before us requires faith, stamina, commitment, and discipline in order to live faithfully (1 Corinthians 9:25–26; Philippians 3:12–14; 1 Timothy 6:12). The race is “set before us”; we did not select the course, for it is God who established it. This race we run for Christ. We stay the course in spite of trials and persecutions (Hebrews 12:4–11). As we run, we must “fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith” (Hebrews 12:2). Because He perfectly finished His race, He is the focus of our lives. We look away from all distractions because He is already at the finish line (Lamentations 3:25; Matthew 6:33; Romans 2:7). The race demands that we do away with “everything that hinders”—sin and whatever else threatens our relationship with God (Hebrews 12:1). Anything that will slow us down or trip up us must be cast off. The apostle Paul says “to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness” (Ephesians 4:22–24). With the encouragement of those who have gone on before, we rid ourselves of thoughts, attitudes, and habits that impede our progress (Romans 12:2; Titus 3:3; 1 Peter 1:14). Seeing that the race God set out for us is a lifelong marathon, we must commit ourselves to run to the very end. A daily regimen of prayer, worship, reading God’s Word and examining our lives for impediments will help. We will persevere by maintaining a Christ-like attitude even in the midst of trials (1 Peter 2:21; 4:1; 1 John 2:6). No matter how long the race may be, we keep our eyes on Jesus, “the champion who initiates and perfects our faith” (Hebrews 12:2, NLT). There is joy awaiting.... In the words of songwriters Twila and Starla Paris, “Runner, when the race is won, you will run into His arms.” May all run the race that is “set before us” well . Sister Erika B.Billy Graham Evangelistic AssociationFounded by Billy Graham, BGEA is a Christian non-profit organization that exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip others to do the same.billygraham.org
- Hi there, since yesterday's update I can't use the "re-use item" function for my presentations. We had a meeting last night at church where I wanted to add a song that we had used the previous Sunday. I had to add it as a new song. This morning at my home I tried it out on my ladies group presentation and the same thing happened. You type in the item you want to re-use and it just hangs, nothing more happens.
- Hello , How is your internet connection, and are you seeing a rotating blue circle indicating it is trying to load? You can always go to Help > Save Log files, and send those to email@example.com , and we can see if anything else may be going on.
- Hmm, it is ok now at my home. It could be an internet thing, but I would have expected that to affect being able to add a new song (as apposed to re-using one). Our internet at church can be a bit suspect and the weather was stormy. I will test it again on Sunday and send you log files if it still isn't working.
- question about Licensing based on church size.. Is that based on how many attendees can join our faithlife group or can follow along with presentations in the Logos or Faithlife bible app? Will be making a recommendation to our church leadership on this and want to better understand how the licensing works exactly.
- — EditedHey the licensing/subscription is based on how many people attend your church. For example, if you have 300 members at your church, but only 75 will be in your group. You will still be under the 200-399 price range.
- Or if you have 1,000 people in your group because you’ve developed more reach through the internet, but only 300 people regularly attend each week, you’ll still only pay the 200-399 price. Another way to think of it is average weekly (physical) attendance.
- I have had this problem in the past, however not sure it was ever resolved... When uploading personal videos, they play sideways. How can I fix this?
- — EditedHello team, I would like to know whether the Bible version in Telugu(Indian Language) is available.
- Hello I do apologize, but it doesn't appear we have any Bibles in the Telugu language at this time. However, you can request it here: https://suggestbooks.uservoice.com/Book Suggestions for LogosIn order to properly track these suggestions, as well as be able to find the book being suggested, we need the following information (all of which can usually be found on amazon.com or on the publisher's website):suggestbooks.uservoice.com
- I would like to know two things, one, how do I add a single slide to a presentation, and two, how do I change individual backgrounds within a song??
- — EditedHey you can add a single slide by going to Add Item and then choosing the service item you want to insert. E.g Add item > content. Regarding, the individual background, we don't have a way to change an individual slide. However, this is on our list of features we want to do as we have seen a high volume of request. Have you tried adding a foreground image and expanding it to become the new background?
- Tech Tuesday: Editing Multiple Slides at OnceWe recently made a couple small feature updates, and in the excitement of Digital Signage launching and our name change, we want to be sure you don’t miss it. 1) It’s now easier to edit multiple slides at once Hold Shift (or Command on Mac) and click on any number of text boxes, and they will …blog.proclaimonline.com
- Hello, is it possible to set up a presentation on my home computer and save to open on my church computer? If yes how? Thank you
- Thanks very much. How do I add the other computer to the presentation group?
- , You can simply go to https://www.proclaimonline.com/download and install the program, and sign in with your account.
- Alright. Thanks once again and God bless you. Still using the trial and will end up buying