Organization • Bellingham, WA • 30 members • 88364 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product support from our product specialists and developers!Follow
- Proclaim 4 is here! The latest version of Proclaim gives you a new look, a customizable countdown clock, an improved editing experience and more. Download the update from Proclaim's Help > About menu or visit proclaim.logos.com to learn more.What’s New | ProclaimProclaim 4.0 puts personalization at the forefront of your presentations. Every feature and improvement formed out of the real needs of ministers and volunteers.proclaim.logos.com
- How do I import a picture?
- I'm having some weird issues with Bible verse formatting using [[Psalm 23:3]] (as an example) The alignment is not correct. It seems to have a little to do with font size, but still, something is off kilter. I've attached two screen shots. One is with "centered" alignment and the other with "left" alignment. As you can see, it is not aligning the text properly within the text box. Centered is more "right aligned then centered" rather than "center, center" Left aligned properly aligns the first line but the rest has some weird tabs, indentations, etc. Anyone else experiencing this? I don't feel like I used to have an issue with this.
- Good Morning! I have been getting "Warning 1946." each time I install.
- Hello, David B. Turnidge -- I'm sorry for the frustration of the Warning Message. This is likely a parallel for our Proclaim installation as we occasionally see with our Logos software. Our online documentation for Logos provides a solution: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008055812-Warning-1946-or-1909
- Thank you!
- We've gotten reports that some groups have lost their song library. We're working to restore access, and should have a fix in place by Friday morning, Pacific Daylight Time. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the disruption.
- I'm trying to group some of my slide together to make a new section, but when I select the slides that I want in it, and I right click, the "group" link is grayed out, it won't allow me to group them. What do I need to do?
- Question: Suddenly our chords are showing up on the slides... has something changed? Is there another new formatting I have to learn? Or is this just glitch in the moment?
- Clarification - it looks like it's only happening with one song: Rock of Ages from the Oct 8 presentation.
- I get the message that an update is ready, but when I relaunch there is an error saying the update cannot be installed. Help?
Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) — Edited