New Beta Feature: Live Stream Cues
Live stream setups can be confusing, so the Proclaim team came up with a solution that makes it easier: live stream cues in Proclaim.
It’s as simple as turning on your webcam in Proclaim’s settings, choosing some lower thirds media, adding live stream cues, and going On Air!
You can use any live stream provider, but we recommend Faithlife Live Stream for a more seamless integration. With a Live Stream subscription you can select your stream from the menu. If you choose another provider, type in your live stream information.
This feature is currently in open beta and is only available for 64-bit Windows version of Proclaim. Support for Mac is forthcoming. Learn more
- Having problems editing the Confidence Template. After some adjustment I get the view shown in the Picture. The Version is up to date and shows 2.12.0.0053 Since some days we had now and then the text "Please update Proclaim to use this Confidence item" inside the header element but now its on content as well.
- We are new to using Proclaim. I have been going into the church to project on our screen for those that wish to come. The majority are still using zoom. I want to record the entire service with the audio from the zoomed participants that are reading. The recording is to be posted on our website. Is anyone trying to do all of this? Any suggestions to include the audio into the recording? or record in Zoom?
- When changes are made in a song, can those changes be applied to the saved song so that it will always appear that way? ie, background, font, etc.
- If you select the "Reuse Item" option, then everything will be exactly the same as the previous time you used it.
- Hello, Avis Whitesel -- Pat's answer is correct: I would recommend that Add Item >> Reuse Item is the way to access an item in the exact manner it was used before. Using Add Item >> Song Item and pulling in from you MySongs list will pull in just the lyrics. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375571-How-Do-I-Reuse-Items-
- Is there a way to import videos that have been saved to EasyWorship directly to Proclaim, instead? Or do we need to add them one at a time?
Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) — EditedHello, Avis Whitesel -- If the Videos from Easy Worship are local to your computer, you may import them into Proclaim into the Media Browser as shown in the link below (scroll down to the Import Media section). I do not know if Easy Worship stores the videos on your computer or if you would have to download them from the web. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007128472-Media-Browser
- Is there a way to use NDI/Syphon as an external display in proclaim
- How can I delete unused items that I don't want anymore in the "Reuse Item" menu?
- How do I attach music to a song
- Are you trying to attach music to the song in your presentation so it will play during the presentation?
- Hi Paul Coe, Click the speaker icon in the order of service next to your song item, then import your music file from there. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007127112-How-Do-I-Add-an-Audio-Track-to-a-Service-Item-or-Section-
- Thanks, I did figure it out
- I am running low on disc space - how can I resolve this? Thanks
- Hi Amy Hunter, You may just need to empty your recycle bin / trash, as files in there aren’t deleted automatically. If after that you’re still short on disk space, probably the best way is to find files not in use and delete them. You could always back them up on Google Drive or something similar if you don’t want to delete them permanently.
- Hi, Amy. The solution really depends on what operating system you are using and whether you are using a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, you may find some ideas here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12425/windows-10-free-up-drive-space
- 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘺𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺.
- We have problems including some Bibletext from German NGÜ (Neue Genfer Übersetzung) into Proclaim. This appears with Psalm Texts primarily. This is not only with NGÜ but with other German Bible translations as well. - "Psalm" will be called "Psalter" which ist not usual in our area - The numbers of the Verse don't match because Verse 1 on Biblia will be Verse 2 in Proclaim and so on. The two pictures will show the difference. The way Biblia shows the text matches with our printed Bible Version. Proclaim doesn't.
- Is there a possibility to delete Confidence templates? I can only create new one from scratch or from previous templates.