Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 53,389 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- New Video! Quick and easy tips for the Media BrowserEpisode 4: Media Browser in Faithlife ProclaimLearn all about Proclaim's media browser and how to use it.faithlifetv.com
- I'm looking for ideas on how to accommodate a worshipper with low vision. The worshipper sits fairly close to the screen (could be a pew or two closer but it probably wouldn't make that much difference to what can been seen.) I'm basically stuck with Source Sans Pro with a font size of 65-85 to have the text readable. After worship last week, I was asked if the text could always be white on an always black background. While the answer of course is, "Yes" (that would solve a lot of issues of creating my own Smart Media) it would be a rather bland presentation of the liturgical texts. This week I've resorted to using the images I've had planned as the backgrounds and have formatted each of the text boxes as having a black background with white text. I'm hoping that's a workable compromise. We'll see this weekend. How do others help low vision worshippers engage with the presentation? (I have two low vision worshippers -- only one asks for changes -- and neither is tech-savvy, so following the presentation on a tablet doesn't work -- we tried that.)
- Here I added some line height, plus the per line shape to show off the background.
- Hi I am trying to print Proclaim slides for a service so that our pastor can have a printed copy of what is coming up next. When I print the slides from my web browser, they are too small to read (4 slides across). Is there an option to change the number of slides per page to make them readable?
- Pretty much after doing this, you click the bookmark before printing and you will see all the slides get bigger. And when you hit print you see about 2 across instead of 4.
- I think when we signed up for our proclaim trial we accidentally set up a second "church" group, so when I edit our events they aren't showing up in proclaim. How can we either (a) switch the proclaim to the church profile that is connected with our website or (b) merge the two church profiles together. We are trying to see what all of this can offer us and our people and are excited to roll it all out to them, but only if it will actually do what we want it to, and right now it isn't, probably because we made a stupid mistake!
- Hey Statia Carter McNeese You can change your church group inside of Proclaim from the drop down menu that appears from your icon in the top right corner. (Set church group) We can also delete your 2nd church group to avoid future confusion. Are they perhaps different names or duplicate names? I can make the change for you as well this afternoon.
- Is it possible to create a color text box with white lyrics? This Youtube link demonstrates what I'd like to do: https://youtu.be/BGYpF-JrfewPassion - Build My Life (Live/Lyrics And Chords) ft. Brett YounkerPassion - Official Lyric Video for “Build My Life (feat. Brett Younker)” Subscribe to PassionVEVO: http://smarturl.it/PassionVEVOSub Get the album ‘Worthy Of...www.youtube.com
- :: Digital Bulletin Help :: Perhaps this has already been addressed (couldn't find a search feature in the group) but I need a little assistance with the digital bulletin. I love the ability to have one, but I noticed last night that when I included a signal in the original presentation (for use in church) that the bulletin stripped the identifying image that accompanied it and only included the link in the bulletin. (While the bulletin was LIVE, most folks saw the spinning circles rather than a description or image) So ... my bulletin users could see the link but they weren't sure what it was for because there was no slide image with it. Did I do it wrong? How can you include a signal and still keep the image in the bulletin?
- Christy Broxton — EditedWe did eventually see that but it was after we went off air. Is there no way to display the original slide image above link signals (kind of like how it does with the contact card in signals)? I just think the image tied to the signal would help. For instance, I stripped content off the wedding shower piece because the bulletin ditched the image and it was unclear which event the info pertained to. It would be great even if I could manually add the image in the bulletin and place it above the signal. I've found where i can add text but can't maneuver it above the image in bulletins though
- Matt Mattox (Faithlife) — Edited> Is there no way to display the original slide image above link signals (kind of like how it does with the contact card in signals) Unfortunately there isn't unless you add like an extra image into the bulletin. 1 image would be the "shower Zoe slide" the 2nd slide would be a duplicate with the signal attached. Ideally though, that is a few extra steps that we should eliminate. Everything should of loaded for you though. Have you tried opening it up in a different location? > It would be great even if I could manually add the image in the bulletin and place it above the signal This is good feedback, I do remember this conversation being brought a while back. It makes sense for songs and bible items, but for a content item I agree with your feedback. Michael Nakayama (Faithlife) do you remember why we are scrapping the image off of a bulletin when a web address signal is applied as well as contact signal?
- I think this was a design decision, but could probably be revisited.
- Is it possible for more than one person to be working on the same Proclaim file at the same time?
- Matt Mattox (Faithlife) — EditedHey Richard Dickison Yes! Proclaim is all about group collaborating. You can have multiple people in your presentation group which will then allow others to collaborate. Once everything syncs up to the cloud essentially everyone will have access to it if they are in your presentation group. We even give a description of whom the last edit was made by as well.
- Richard Dickison here is a short little video animation that talks about collaboration within Proclaim, the presentation group, and the connection of the syncing works.Proclaim Group Basics: Group AdministratorsWhat is a Group Administrator? If you’re the one who created your group, you are now the group administrator. As the administrator, you can invite new members to the group, or approve pending mem...support.faithlife.com
- we are posting messages on our church group but certain people are not getting notified until hours (the next day) later.
- They should go to SETTINGS (to the left, under My Faithlife), and then NOTIFICATIONS, and be sure the immediate notification indicators (at the bottom) are set to YES for email. If not, they will only get a daily summary by email the next day.
- Where can I find my church faithlife.com adress where people can find our bulletins?FaithlifeYour private Christian groups, intimate fellowship, and biblical community now have a place to live online.faithlife.com
- Thank you! Then from our group's URL people will be able to find and download our bulletins when we have any?
- Thank you Slav!
- I have get error messages last couples of days when I try to open our calendar from the left hand menu and when trying to open bulletin section from "content" in the left menu.