Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 49,981 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- Last question: When editing the sermon audio, 90% of the time when I select an area to delete, Proclaim actually deletes audio shifted slightly to the right of my selection. During playback (in the editor) the yellow cue line is still over "dead" space when the next sentence starts playing. So, it seems that the graphical representation of the waveform is simply shifted to the right a little... just enough to make it VERY difficult to cut out coughs and throat clears. There are several other things in the editor that I've experienced that can be heavy annoyances and really slow me down. -While editing, it seemingly randomly starts playing from the beginning. Then I have to scroll to find where I left off and begin editing again. -When highlighting a small area, the yellow triangles are almost overlapping. It's almost impossible to grab the right triangle to adjust it. Most times it moved the LEFT one instead. So, I move the left one out of the way, adjust the right and play it back several times to be sure it's ending in the right spot, then put the left side back where I had it and repeat. Once I'm sure, I hit DEL and play that portion to be sure the edit was successful. -Scrolling through the wavform while zoomed in is VERY slow. If I click the arrows 3-4 times, I have to wait several seconds for the screen to catch up. -The scrollbar is undiscernable from the rest of the UI. I could be trying to click on the playback triangle for a selection, and miss by a small amount and end up scrolling instead. It would probably limit my mistakes if the scroll bar was more visible. Better yet, move it out of the way a little more. -This past week, I accidentally had a section of slides auto-advancing and didn't know until we were live. I scrambled to go into edit mode and remove the auto-advance, but it took a few seconds and it is stuck in the recorded, published version. I would love the ability to delete slides from the presentation AND the ability to slide the green dots to adjust the timing of the slides to be more accurate. I sometimes miss my cues to advance the slides and discover that I'm behind the pastor. Can't fix that for the live presentation, but it would be nice to change the timing before publishing. Thank you for your attention to this - I've been holding back on asking and commenting on this and finally decided I need to get answers and suggestions submitted. Have a great night!
- Every Sunday when we go off-air, the sermon recording pops up and there are tags automatically generated. Every week, I have to delete all the non-reference tags - at least a couple dozen. Can I stop this from happening? Thank you!
- Hey Right now those tags are auto generated and we don't have a setting to turn this on or off. I'll bring it up with the rest of the team and see if we can do anything about getting your request implemented.
- Is there a way to stop Proclaim from posting bulletins? Every Sunday, it posts a bulletin containing every slide in the presentation - even those that are not between the record start and stop cues. If it only posted what was acceptable, I might leave it. However, I'd like the OPTION of posting these bulletins... :)
- Hey From your church group you will see a blue gear icon. Selecting that will give you the option to turn [off] the auto-publish bulletins. I'll attach a screenshot for a visual.
- Proclaim crashes when "display" in settings clicked. We are trying to change the display settings in Proclaim. Settings ---> Display--->CRASH. :-(. Using three displays (Projector, HDTV, and Built in iMac display) We adjust them normally every week without a hitch (confidence on Sundays, slide display during the week. Consistently reproducible. Environment: MacOS 10.13.3 (17D102) iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M380 2 GB Proclaim 2.9.0.0053 Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0foyasqtvoyofc/Proclaim%20Logs.zip?dl=0 Any suggestions?Proclaim Logs.zipShared with Dropboxwww.dropbox.com
- I want to add a different background picture for multiple slides in one song? Evrytime I import one picture it adds it to every slide of the song.
- Hello , You can use the "Add foreground image" button, and then right-click on your image and de-select "Use on All Slides". A background will get applied to every slide, so you will have to utilize foreground images in this instance.
- How do you publish the bulletins from our churches account instead of seeing them coming from us. Right now it Says Aaron Mednansky posted a bulletin to Cornerstone Church. We would like it to just say Cornerstone churches bulletin.
- Top 10 Worship Songs in MayYou chose, now we’re reporting. Here are the top 10 songs sung in churches using Faithlife Proclaim in May. This graphic was generated using Proclaim’s new setlist sharing feature. The lyrics below were generated using Proclaim Pro Media and SongSelect by CCLI. 1. Reckless Love 2. What a Beautiful Name 3. This Is Amazing Grace Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- is it possible to save slides from a presentation into a "slide library" for future use?
- Hello , There is no slide library in Proclaim, however you can always go to Add Item > Reuse Item and recall any slide you've previously used. If you're looking to save the formatting and background of the slide, and don't necessarily want the content that's present on the slide, I would recommend utilizing the Smart Media feature which will save in your media browser for future use.How do I create my own Smart Media templates?If you want consistent format for Content, Songs, Announcement, or other kind of service item, but you don’t want to use Proclaim’s formatting, you can use Proclaim to create your own Smart Media t...support.proclaimonline.com
- How can I add Greek Font to my Proclaim?
- Hello , If you go to Media > Import Media > Fonts, you can upload your custom font files from here.
- It may already be included: I use the SBL BibLit font (which correctly renders Hebrew and Latin serif and may likewise for Greek and Cyrillic but renders CJK Han characters in Gothic, a sans-serif format) for the vast majority of Song, Bible, and Content slides for my test Presentations under consideration at OMS Japanese Christian.
- Since the last upgrade, we are experiencing a serious lag in overall Proclaim performance. When 'On Air' the mouse is slow to move, videos with audio are out of sync. When in edit mode, it takes a while for the menu to appear when you right-click an item in the service line-up. We are using a brand new Mac mini (8gb RAM). This computer's sole purpose is Proclaim. Any thoughts?
- Hey I am sorry about all this as I can see this being frustrating. Does this only happen when you are on air? Or are you experiencing the same behavior when you are off air and just browsing the web? Could you also let me know what OS x version you are on? Mac OS x 10.x.x? Also, could you reboot your computer as well and if you are still experiencing the issues above can you send us your log files. Go to the Help menu and choose save log files. Then email that zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This happens only when running Proclaim. Mac OS Sierra (10.12.6) We have rebooted and still experiencing the same issues. I'll send you the log. It will come from our Worship Pastor's e-mail address.