Organization • Bellingham, WA • 34 members • 45,402 followers
About this group
Follow Proclaim on Faithlife for free church media, product news, exclusive offers, and answers to your questions.
- Hi Proclaim community, We made a small feature update, and in the excitement of Digital Signage and our name change, we want to be sure you don’t miss it. 1) It’s now easier to edit multiple slides at once. Hold Shift (or Command on Mac) on your keyboard and click on any number of text boxes, and they will all stay selected. Then you can adjust all the text at one time, including font type and size. Use the new Arrange menu to align multiple items, and even distribute them evenly across the slide. You can even select multiple text boxes across different slides. 2) Add Bible Trivia to the Digital Signage feed. Now you can display Bible Trivia in your Digital Signage feeds. Add them with default settings through Faithlife.com, or use customized versions through Proclaim. Enjoy these new features in Faithlife Proclaim!
- — EditedMany of you know that Proclaim is part of the Faithlife family, but now we’re making it official. As of today, we are Faithlife Proclaim. What does this mean for you? No changes, just more convenience. (And a new logo.)
- I'm transitioning out of Projector and just starting to work through Proclaim. There were a few questions I had as I was messing with it this afternoon. I made a sample presentation that would be similar to how we ran with Projector. The Apple tv and the iPad we use to run our presentations are set up on the same network. So I have some questions about what I can do and can't do with Proclaim, especially using the remote. We don't have a computer at church for presentations, we've just used the ipad to switch slides. Do I need one at the church using On Air mode? When I'm using the iPad to run the presentation, the slideshow in the pre service loop doesn't go on to the next slide, even though it is set to in Proclaim. Does the laptop I have Proclaim on need to be in On Air Mode for that to work, or does the auto advance work without having that on? The same thing is true of videos. It doesn't play, even though I 'm connected to the Internet. Does On Air have to be on for that? Same with the OSB. If I put verses on the presentation using OSB, they won't show up using the ipad. Although if I put verses on without using the OSB, it works fine. This is new software for me, but I really do like Proclaim so far. I think it'll work well for our small church. Thanks.
- Proclaim did not record our sermon again today. Ran a test before the service and it worked fine, but then it did not record the sermon during the service.
- The recent update is not being prompted to download on our Windows 8.1 machines. Any thoughts?
- Hello I do apologize for that. We saw something that might cause this this morning and are working on a fix. In the meantime can you go to our website https://proclaimonline.com/download and grab the update manually from there. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
- Hello all.. new to Proclaim and I am using the trial version. I have done PowerPoint on a PC up to now, have been able to transfer the PP to Proclaim, but having problems.. here are my questions. . . My PP slides don't fit the Proclaim format - oversized and when transferred, I loose some of part of the text. (2) How do I add slides Proclaim file that I am editing?(3) With the trial version, can I set it up on my PC and transfer it to the Church's computer for a worship service? Thank you in advance.
- Hello I do apologize that this is happening. I can check a few settings and make sure the format is back to normal. Do you think we could give you a call sometime? Maybe Monday? You definitely can, but there is an easier way. You basically can install Proclaim onto as many computers as you like. Once Proclaim is installed make sure you are in the correct presentation group. From there you will have access to your presentations you created from home or work. etc. How to change groups: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204745115-How-do-I-change-groups- Regarding, your 2nd question are you wanting to add new slides to your presentation? If so, do you see the 'add item' menu option? That will allow you to add many different service items. I can go over all this while on the phone sometime if that works better for you.How do I change groups?Sometimes you will want to switch to another group for a different ministry, or want to join an existing licensed group. First, navigate to the account menu and select Change presentation group.....support.proclaimonline.com
- Would like to talk tomorrow.. when is the best time, and also what phone#. I'm EST Karen
- Hey Proclaim! A problem I have had intermittently over the years is that I will load a previously used song into a presentation, the title will be correct, but the lyrics that end up importing are actually from a different song. For instance, this morning I tried to load "No Longer Slaves" and thought that I had done so because the song title said "No Longer Slaves". However, when we started playing the song, the lyrics that had imported and some how had become associated with this title were for "Build My Life". Not sure how or why this happens but it is always an unwelcome surprise when it occurs. Any thoughts or recommendations?
- Hello I do apologize that this is happening. I was able to recreate what was happening to you. How are you creating/adding new songs into Proclaim? I only ask because how I recreated your scenario I had to add a song (No Longer Slaves) and say I didn't want that song anymore. Instead of removing the song item I pasted new lyrics (Build My Life) into the song leaving the title of the song the same. Resulting in every time I add the song No Longer Slaves the lyrics for the song "Build My Life" would come up.
- No. I've never done that. What we typically do is reuse the same presentation with the same themed backgrounds for an entire sermon series. So rather than make a completely new presentation each week, once we have it all set-up, I'll just go back into the presentation from the week before and type in the titles of the new songs into the old song service song items - essentially erasing the old songs. Like I mentioned before, this problem doesn't happen every week, but it also isn't rare. Right now, if I type in "Hark the Herald", the first song that comes up within my the "My Songs" section is the title "Hark the Herald" but with the lyrics of "Love Came Down" by Brian Johnson. It's very strange and I don't know why this happens!
- How do I add a video from a DVD?
- Hello thanks for reaching out to us. What you'll have to do is navigate between Proclaim and the DVD you are playing in order to view it. We can only pull videos that are downloaded/imported into Proclaim or videos that are from the web using our web page service item.
- How do I stop bulletins from publishing automatically? Also, when trying to delete the ones already published, it gives me an error.
- Okay, and that cannot be changed? We have a marriage seminar happening this weekend, for instance, and I’m creating a presentation for each of the session we’ll be having. A bulletin, however, is not needed for all of them, hence my need to delete some. I’ve added a pic to show the error I receive.
- Hello I do apologize for that. I was able to get the same message you got. Have you tried going to your church group > bulletins and selecting the bulletin and a red box enabling to delete will appear. You'll get a green notification bar notifying you that the delete was successful.
- Thanks, it works. I also found a fix for the bulletins being published automatically. The same page, if you press on the gear (settings), it gives you the option to uncheck the automatic publishing of bulletins. Thank you for your help, Micheal
- Hello Proclaim, Just want to give everyone an update. We currently have no power/internet at our campus due to weather conditions. For that reason our phone system is down and can't receive any phone calls at the moment. However, support is here if needed. Feel free to post or comment on this thread. I will be able to provide assistance from our local Starbucks : )
- Hello all! We are taking Proclaim for our first spin and liking it so far. One thing we miss (we come from ProPresenter) is being able to see powerpoint notes when presenting. Also notes lose their formatting when powerpoint is imported. These notes help the presenter to know when to change slides.
- Hello glad you are enjoying Proclaim! We currently don't bring in the notes formatting on import, but I'm glad to hear thats important to you. I'll let the team know. As for viewing notes, we have a notes output you can enable, but your operator would need at least 2 monitors. Go to settings > display to enable this. We do have future plans to add a 'presenter' view which would show notes to your controller along with the slides, so that he/she can control while viewing the notes. https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203326639-How-do-I-configure-my-display-outputs-How do I configure my display outputs?Proclaim supports outputting different content to different displays while on air. These can be configured in the Settings menu. Available output types include Slides - the main presentation sl...support.proclaimonline.com
- thanks! I did notice the option to see notes on another screen but unfortunately we already use one screen for projector and another for a confidence monitor. Glad to hear that there are plans to implement this.
- We are new to Proclaim. How can we set the OSB to show individual verse numbers in the text?
- Thanks for your quick response. We are evaluating right now. Our pastors quite often dynamically interject verses during the sermon. The OSB works well for that. We just wish that the verse numbers were displayed. I think we'll make a suggestion.
- Hey I'll also bring it up with the team on Monday as well and see what we can do.
- Thank you!