Organization • Bellingham, WA • 37 members • 54,380 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- Learn how to edit and trim your sermon recording in 2 minutes!Episode 8: Learn how to trim and edit your sermon recording in 2 minutes!Learn how to trim and edit your sermon recording in 2 minutes!faithlifetv.com
- Proclaim iPad app Has anyone noticed why some Powerpoint imported slides are displayed on the iPad and some slides are black? Everythng is displayed during a remote control session, but when browsing with the iPad alone, some slides are black... ?!?
- Mimecast Attachment Protection was unable to create safe copies of your attachments.Thanks. These are the slides which didn’t display on the iPad.... Technical Services Purley Baptist Church https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/u704CVOZLRSq94YhGMaBd?domain=purleybaptist.org firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 668 0422 0777 566 3433
- A Smart Media editing problem: When I try to customize a Song slide, the placeholder for the sample text disappears as soon as I open the editor. This doesn't happen to other slides, such as title slides, and content slides.
- Tech Tuesday: Church Announcements with Digital SignageThis is a game-changer for church announcements. Digital Signage is a new feature in Proclaim that lets you display announcement slides, Bible verse art, and more on monitors all throughout your church building. Think of it as having miniature billboards you can customize with just a few clicks. How it works You can read the full Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- Can you do sound effects in Proclaim to be played during the service?
- Hi Emma! Audio clips can be added to service items in Proclaim. Check out our article on audio tracks at https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007127112-How-do-I-add-an-audio-track-to-a-service-item-or-section-.How do I add an audio track to a service item or section?To add audio to your service, navigate to the Order of Service on the left side of the app. Click on the speaker icon next to the service item on which you desire audio. If you have previously uplo...support.faithlife.com
- We are unable to highlight text in a content section and in the bible section
- We are trying to record sermons using Proclaim but the quality of the recording is awful. Are there some settings that I need to adjust somewhere?
- Matt Mattox (Faithlife) — EditedHey First Baptist Church Hastings I am sorry to hear about this. Is it possible if I ask a few questions regarding your setup. What kind of microphone are you using? If you have a link to it please share that as well. Are you using a USB converter box by chance? Here is our guide for improving your sermon audio: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129232-Five-Tips-to-Improve-Your-Sermon-Audio For your past recording you can also use Audacity to increase the audio levels and make the audio sharp. Here is how you can do that: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015992291-Improve-the-Volume-of-Sermon-Recordings-with-AudacityImprove the Volume of Sermon Recordings with AudacityCROSSPOSTED TO PROCLAIM With Faithlife Proclaim, you can set up recording cues to capture your sermon, then publish it to your podcast feed and share on social media channels as soon as your servi...support.faithlife.com
- 18 November 2018, I did my first digital recording (L+R Main to USB memory chip) from the Peavey® FX2-32 in Shinoda Hall, OMS Japanese Christian Church (Walnut Creek, CA, USA), and found that the FX2's MPEG-1 recorder is set up for ultimate dynamic range at default (0 dB). Reviewing it on my ASUS® CM1630-06, the meter in MS Windows Sound didn't budge - the resulting MP3 is too quiet for the end viewer/listener - so I'll have to experiment with positive gain settings for 25 November and 2 December 2018.
- Since the most recent update of the Mac OS the microphone is not recording in Proclaim. The microphone on the Macbook Pro laptop is otherwise working fine. It is not working in Proclaim
- Should the box next to proclaim be checked? So far neither way seems to work
- Matt Mattox (Faithlife) — EditedYes, that box should be checked as you are then allowing Proclaim to use your microphone. Once its checked try closing Proclaim and re-opening? Possibly reboot your machine as well. Let me know after you've done the following. If you are still having trouble let me know and I'll reach out and remote into your computer.
- Thanks Matt. It now works!
- is there a plan in the future to make proclaim on one computer able to control proclaim on another?
- Jordan, what would the setup look like?
- Computer A -> 3 outputs: Slides, Foreground Only Slides, Maybe confidence. Then you would capture the Foreground Only Slides with OBS and send it over a network via NDI. Computer B -> Would receive the NDI signal in OBS and whatever camera you have, it would position the text towards the bottom of the video and key out the background color (Proclaim can fill that foreground only output with green/blue to make this easy). Then you can output this for display on the TV's This article links to the NDI plugin for OBS. OBS is free to use software as well.
- Jordan, thanks for the info. I don’t see a link to the article...?
- How do I duplicate a text box in the second slide of an underlined point slide? The text box disappears when I advance to reveal the words. btw used Proclaim for the service this last weekend for the first time...it was amazing. So many positive comments after service.
- Slav Pakhnyuk (Faithlife) — EditedHi John Rhodes, thank you for the feedback! We're glad Proclaim is working well for you. Regarding the text box question, do you have some time today so we can connect and possibly set up a remote session? I'd be happy to show you! You can message me directly or call us at 888-634-2038. Support is available everyday from 6AM-6PM PST.