Organization • Bellingham, WA • 35 members • 63,260 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product support from our product specialists and the developers!
- I am using iTunes on a MacBook Air and also have some videos in my presentation but the video is very loud. I know you can adjust it in edit mode but if I do it for one it affects all my videos I am using and not all are at the same audio level. Is there a way for not to affect everything?
- Hello Richard N. Piper IV, There isn't a way at the moment to adjust the volume for one video, as the video player is the same one used throughout the presentation. So at the moment, you'd have to manually make those changes or adjust the video itself outside of Proclaim. Feel free to leave votes and suggestions on how we can improve on our UserVoice page!General: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- Could I use the video as a “background” or another form of an item that could be added to the presentation to them adjust the audio I need to adjust? I don’t want to have to edit the videos outside of proclaim!
- When a song has the same title, why does it delete one and makes only one available..is there a way to stop this from happening. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you Nma CDMI
- We have two services at our church. They are already using Proclaim in the second service, while we are still using PowerPoint for the first service. We want to be able to use Proclaim for both, but have separate (but related) presentations (similar content, but separate). Thanks! Ken Rossman Montclair Community Church
- Thanks for the speedy reply, Brian. I guess I figured I'd be heading this direction, but in that case, it was not obvious to me how to give a duplicate of a previous presentation a new / different name, so as to keep it separate from the original it was cloned from.
- Hello, Ken Rossman - Yes, the presentation name, just above the date near the upper left corner, will distinguish one Presentation from another. Should you have any other questions or concerns, our Church Product support team is available from 6am-6pm (Pacific Time), seven days a week at 888-634-2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I've a similar situation at OMS Japanese Christian Church (Walnut Creek, CA, USA), but it involves services in different languages, so duplication may not be appropriate. Nihongo Department is also using Microsoft® Office365® PowerPoint™, and I already see it failing them in terms of properly formatting Song lyrics, as none too many business software suites available in the West are ruby-aware.
- Is there a way to export my presentation to a pdf or powerpoint?
- You can save all your slides as images and then use something else to make them a pdf. Or, if in Proclaim you click file > print presentation it will take you to a web view of the presentation. Lots of browsers let you export the page as pdf or on Mac you can ‘print’ to a pdf.
- I have done that very thing in my Mac.
- I uploaded some photos that brought up an error message. I no longer need them but the error (red exclamation point) is still showing up so I tried to cancel each upload and it doesn't seem to be working...how to I cancel all the uploads?
- Hi Brian! Sure, I can do that
- Here you go! -- Lisa Faria Director of Creative Communications Valley Bible Church 1477 Willow Avenue Hercules, CA 94547 https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/R8fBC31JMNip8oL2SghQ4w?domain=valleybible.org office: (510) 799-3171 x155 cell: (510) 685-9598 email: email@example.com Facebook<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/P-LWC4xKNOSBjELlfx73BO?domain=facebook.com> | Instagram<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/iCfUC5y0OPcZn3q6fy1V5a?domain=instagram.com> | YouTube<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/WB1vC68VPQir37QyI5IjDl?domain=youtube.com> | Vimeo<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/lM0FC73JQRsAP23ZFq9FRO?domain=vimeo.com> | Download the VBC app<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/M9UlC82YRVS6JWnYiwvtKT?domain=subsplash.com>
- want to post last week's announcements to this week's program
- Another option is to start the new presentation by duplicating last week’s presentation. That way you start will all the slides from last week.
- I have a background in my presentation this week that is locked. Although when I chose it, there was not an option to buy it. I try to go on air and it tells me that I need to buy this media, but when I click next, it tells me there's nothing in my cart.
- I am having a lot of trouble saving media. I have a Song Template that I use and simply add a background. However, Proclaim will either 1) Say 'Upload failed' after pressing the save button. 2) Say 'Failed to upload thumbnails or 3) It will show the Saving loading screen and basically have no end no matter how long I wait. How can I fix this?
- I am on Windows 10 Home, 32-bit operating system.
- How much disk storage do you have left on the computer? Also, have you considered trying to switch the system up to Windows 10 64-bit? 32-bit systems, from our experience, tend to cause more problems as it's limited on the amount of RAM that it can use.
- I downloaded a video and although I have volume during my preview, there is no volume in the presentation from the TV. Please advise.
- Oh, and yes I am referring to the Digital Sign.
- I have volume on my laptop of the video in preview, but no volume from the tv at any time.
- Hey Benjamin Henshaw Thanks for the information, to add on to what Justin said. Signage videos are muted by start. In most scenarios you can just mouse over the video and unmute them, but for Firestick it doesn't appear and something our developers are looking into, but no timetable on that right now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we can post back here once that feature is available for you.