Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 27 members • 54590 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.
Please pray.I HAVE to be accepted by Mondsy (tomorrow) to a Substidized/disabled apartment complex in Fredonia, NY...OR I will be homeless!!! PLEASE PLEASE PRAY EARNESTLY!!!!!
- Is there a group or forum that is designated for feature requests?
- Is it me, or have the ads become a tad bit overwhelming lately? Every time I start up Logos, there's a big blue banner ad on the home screen, trying to get me to buy all the church software made by Faithlife. Plus, marketing emails from Faithlife seem to have doubled or tripled in the past few months (since covid). I paid for Logos and am a Faithlife Connect subscriber. I would appreciate not having to deal with so many ads.
- 2nd Edition will be available soon https://www.logos.com/product/190507/systematic-theology-an-introduction-to-biblical-doctrine-2nd-edSystematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine, 2nd ed.The most widely-used text of the last 25 years in its discipline, Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem has been thoroughly revised and expanded (all 57 chapters) for the first time while retaining the features that have made it the standard in its field: clear explanations, an emphasis on each doctrine’s scriptural basis, and practical applications to daily life.www.logos.com
- Is there a way to add custom Audience Type(s) for Sermon Documents? As we approach a modified return to in-person worship, I'd like to be able to tag the sermons that are presented "Online" separately from the sermons that are presented "In Person". While that could be done with the Venue setting, it makes more sense to me in the Audience section as they are for the same congregation, just different audiences (those who haven't returned to worship, and those who have.)
- New to Logos. I cannot find setting to get text to show in any of my few documents. Ref. text shows, but regular text does not. Where do I go to fix this? Thanks.
- Sorry I don’t understand. please clarify - ideally with some examples
- Hello, Graham. Thanks for responding. No matter which asset I open in my collection, the pages are blank. If I mess around and do some highlighting I can see that the text is there but not visible under normal conditions. What can I send you that will help you understand?
- Can you post a screenshot of what you are describing? by asset do you mean a Logos resource (book) or something else?
- Can I download a Logos Mobile Education video to my computer so that I can control the video with Quicktime Player
- Is there a reason this happens in Logos? I have several highlights that look like this when the text is enlarged.