Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 27 members • 54637 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.Follow
- Now when I type a Bible reference in my notes it’s no longer blue so I can’t hover under it.
- How to add a doc from Word into Logos using iPad? To then read as a book
- This Help Center page might help: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015926452-Personal-Books
- I am downloading an upgrade and thought it would just add to my previous version. Doesn't seem to be the case. Should I go ahead and delete the previous version?
- I believe that if you have the current version and are buying an upgrade that includes new for you software features, they will add to your current version. But, I think if you had a previous version you may need the latest version to take advantage of them. I am sure if you have older versions you can delete them, you don't loose any of your library when you do that.
- Thanks Eric. That's what it looks like. Just took a while and thought I would have two versions on my PC.
- Check out our comprehensive collection of resources for all the books of the Bible! One-stop shop for whichever book you're ready to study next. Check it out: https://bit.ly/3kaomVmBooks of the Bible | Logos Bible SoftwareMust-have resources on every book of the Bible—from the most-read books to Obadiah’s 21 verses, get to know your Bible with help from scholars.www.logos.com
- When in my note books folder and I open a note when I change the font style it keeps going back to Default (Source Sans Pro) how do I change this?
- Have the Commentaries in the Passage Guide been renamed via a recent update?
- It still looks the same to me. Can you share a screenshot or description of what you're seeing and which version of Logos you have?
- I answered your question here: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/193474/1115201.aspx#1115201.