Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 25 members • 54806 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.Follow
- Tell your family and friends about our free version of Logos 9 software! Get Logos 9 Basic here: http://bit.ly/3tEgbpELogos 9 Basic—Free Bible SoftwareLogos 9 Basic is free Bible software that helps you discover life-changing biblical truths wherever you are. Study Scripture and consult commentaries, devotionals, Bible dictionaries, and more—all from your computer, tablet, or phone.bit.ly
- I was reading the Factbook entry on Increase Mather and found a typo in it. Link to the article is here: https://ref.ly/logos4/Factbook?ref=bio.IncreaseMather I think it should say "Salem witch trials" instead of "Salem with trials". What do you think?
- Absolutely. I even copied that sentence and searched Logos for it, and even the search result recognized the oddity (see screenshot). Too bad you can't right click on the Factbook description and send the typo.
- I couldn't find a way to report typos like you can with books.
- I got a new computer and clicked "download partial library" on accident...how do I go back now and download my full library?
- Feature Request: It would be awesome to be able to share the sermon handout from Logos onto a digital bulletin from Faithlife. It would be an added benefit to be able to make the blanks fillable and then make the file savable locally or sendable as a pdf to an email. Likewise, it would be great to hyperlink any references with a reftagger. I'm looking for a way to share the sermon outline along with our Sunday announcement slides, and this would do the trick (and save a lot of time).
- PBB files
- ENTER TO WIN A VINTAGE CAMPER 🚐🌲 The completely refurbished #FaithlifePastorPod is the perfect retreat for a busy pastor. By entering you have a chance to win a private sermon prep office stocked with new books AND #logosbiblesoftware! Take a look inside the vintage camper and enter here: https://bit.ly/3fNUMFV. Happy retreating!Enter to Win a Pastor's Retreat on WheelsEnter to win a private sermon prep office stocked with new books and Logos Bible Software!bit.ly
- I own an old Logos version at Gold level but have no money to pay for an upgrade to Logos 9 Gold. Does upgrading to Logs 9 but utilizing the Free/Basic version of Logos mean I will not have access to all my resources that are part of my Gold package?
- You should still have access to all your resources, but lose the "Gold" features and datasets if I'm correct.
- Abraham Ndungu You will not lose any resources or features by updating to Logos 9 Basic. More information can be found at the page below. https://www.logos.com/product/194909/logos-9-basicLogos 9 BasicThis free version of Logos Bible Software puts insights from across all of Scripture—and a collection of key biblical resources—right at your fingertips. With Logos 9 Basic, you’ll do basic Bible study tasks and see for yourself how Logos can help you discover, understand, and share more of the biblical insights you crave. Customize a Bible reading plan, take notes and highlight, consult devotionals and commentaries, and more—all with the help of intuitive, interactive tools.www.logos.com
- Thank you, didn't know that
- I have a big problem. I had been studying and updating my Bible notes. I have spent hours over the last 10+ years of doing this. Then all of a sudden, all my notes are gone and my highlighting is going. Where did it go, and how do I get it back? Danny
Jacob Booth — EditedHi Danny! I'm sorry to hear that your notes and highlights have gone missing. We're happy to help you with this! This issue may be easier to troubleshoot over the phone, however. I tried giving you a call on the number we had on file, but was unable to reach you! When you get a moment, can you give us a call? Our number is 1-800-875-6467. From there we can assist you further!
- I have an issue, on MacBook Pro, when I screen mirror through Apple TV that Canvas documents are not visible. If I have one open and working properly and then mirror, the Canvas goes blank and no functionality of the canvas works any longer. This only occurs when screen sharing to Apple TV and not when and HDMI cable is used. However, I don't always have the option to use HDMI for screen sharing. Any ideas?
- Okay, thank you both.
- >Is it possible to include an option to print a canvas as a PDF? Export as image is possible but clunky for how I use it. Thanks for the feedback. It's certainly possible to add, but print/export isn't supported for Canvas yet.
- Thanks Adam
- Is there a way to hide my sermons from the Sermon Manager. I know this might sound funny, but the truth is, I am thinking of another use for the radial liturgical calendar in particular. However, if I use it as I am thinking (as a calendar help for some) I would print it out for a few with one of my Faithlife Group Calendars. However, it would be helpful to not have the marks for each of my sermons there.
- I love the Logos Tech Tips! But is there a way to make them mobile friendly? These are the only emails I get that look this way so I thought I should let someone know. Thank you for all the hard work that go into these.