Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 24 members • 49,658 followers
- Hello , (or anyone else who knows) I wonder if you can please advise how long the March Madness sale prices are in effect? I'd like to prolong my dithering as long as possible! Thanks.
- Oh, that's good. Thanks, Phil!
- I finished off what I didn't have of NICOT/NT, EBC & NIVAC. I am quite pleased!
- Hi ! I have only a few volumes of NICOT/NT, but I think it is a good series and would like to have the whole set. And, we're probably not going to see a better price again, so this seems like the time to get it done.
- — EditedSurvey: Diagramming/Working the Text
Do you diagram passages of Scripture or otherwise visually work the text for personal study, preparing to teach or preach, or to share with others? Please take this short survey to help us better understand your habits and needs. And feel free to reply to this post with anything else you'd like to make sure we know. Thanks!
- I voted on this, very wondrous works of Christian Faith and Reason.
- highlite, clipping, noteHow do I highlite, make a clipping, take a note, mark, on Desktop?
- Scroll down thru these to see all the free training they provide here. I always use a split screen with the video on one side and Logos on the other if I'm using a laptop or desktop. I hope these help you learn more about this incredible software.
- I scroll down but not find the Tutorials... Also, I notice that in My Samsung Tab S2 when I press The Chapter in My Clipping (Daily Reading) Logos crashes and throws me out; with my iPhone 6Plus this is no problem at all. Can’t this be fixed? And one more thing. I want to buy TR1894 but fully accented. The one I use on Logos (online) is not accented. There is one more whole Bible version highly used among Greek Evangelicals called Vamvas (Greek: Βάμβας) that I would suggest you offer in your library
- — EditedCould everyone go vote for the "Biblical Greek: Foundational Certificate Program 3 courses, 17 hours" by Schwandt, John D.??? 🙏 It's a CLOSE RACE and it would be nice to have some deeper discounts on it! ;) https://www.logosmarchmadness.com/mobile-ed
- started a discussionDiscussFaithlife Connect vs Logos Now
I simply want to express my disappointment in FaithLife for your most recent change to Logos Now customers. I've been with Logos for 19 years and this doubling of price for what we now have seems ludicrous to say the least. Not only are you backing off in functionality but you aren't even letting current "Now" customers know what they have left as compared with the new program Faithlife Connect Starter. Could you please at least show what all we "Logos NOW" customers will no longer have once the change is made. I have no intentions to pay $19.99 but I would like to know what is left so I can at least determine whether I want to stay on Faithlife Connect Starter.
It would also benefit many of us (I'm sure there are many who feel as I do) if you could tell us what we would have if we buy the Logos 8 package. How does it compare to Faithlife Connect Essentials. I'm totally confused because "many" doesn't explain anything at all in regard to what is left for all of us who had "all" the features. This is a total game changer and again I will say a very disappointing one for me.
- I have been using Logos since it first came out. I had a pair of glasses that allowed me to view the steroscopic view of the middle east; a Logos product that showed pictures in essentially 3D. Over the years of moving from one location to another I have lost those glasses. Is there a way I can purchase another pair? I really enjoyed seeing those pictures of the "old" middle east.