Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 53,286 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- New Video! Learn how to add background music in ProclaimAdding Background Music in ProclaimLearn how to add background music and pads to your Proclaim Presentationfaithlifetv.com
- I am getting an error message for the sermon recording. The file will not open on my computer. Please fix this glitch when possible. This used to be an on going issue but hasn't happened for a while. I attached an image of what it looks like. Thanks.
- Yes. It uploaded with no problem. I can find the sermon in our uploaded files on Faithlife's website. It has to do a syncing issue between computers. I am using a different computer than the one it was recorded on.
- In other words, I can go to the sermon and listen to it via faithlifes web service, but I cannot open it via proclaim software. I need to edit it in proclaim
- Is there a way to change the size of line on the box shape in background shapes? I would like to make it a little smaller. I don't see the option anywhere. If it's not possible, maybe that is a feature that could be added,
- Hello Joseph White, Currently there isn't, but we are always open to recommendations for future improvements! You can even leave a suggestion on our UserVoice page and vote on others as wellGeneral: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- Is it not possible to add a foreground image to the Bible Smart Media item? I'm creating Smart Media, want to have a different background for Bible vs Content... I have the ability... but the image "fails to download" I go back to customize the media item (which is annoying you have to save a new version if you customize) and the foreground image I add is gone. Is this a bug.. either foreground images not being added or the fact that you shouldn't have an option to add foreground?
- Yes, and it won't load when I create content via the smart media item. I get a red triangle in the bottom left corner that says "some of the required content failed to download". I have tried this in 2 separate locations with different internet connections and nothing works.
- Greg Davidson, Can you try it on a different presentation? I'm feeling like this error may be particular to your presentation "Mission Possible". There's a component of your presentation, where it's looking for a media item on our servers that doesn't exist or isn't at the right location.
- Just did, still the same issue. Sent you new logs.
- I'm creating a video presentation for our website. Is it possible to download the slides as they were recorded for the presentation? Currently I've been able to download the audio file and the slides separately but not together. Also the slides with animations download the wrong frame by default so the text is blurred out. Thanks for any help!
- Hello Ryan Johnson, Whenever you record and publish with Proclaim, both your audio and the slides between your recording cues can be published to https://sermons.faithlife.com. From there, you can download the audio, or the mp4 file which will contain your audio combined the slides. The sermon recording will not upload any videos you've added in Proclaim, and will capture a frame of it. Is this what you are seeing?
- Thank you, yes. This is what I was looking for. Blessings!
- Hi, I am having an issue where all of my video items appear to be zoomed in super close... I can't get the videos to play at the correct scale. Any reason why this is happening?
- Hi David Brandt, I'm sorry you're having trouble. That does look strange, though it seems to be working okay for me. It's worth checking to see if you have any pending driver or system updates. What happens when you view the video in Preview mode or go On Air? Does it play in the incorrect "zoomed in" no matter what?
- Hi, yes, when I go on air, it starts playing zoomed in, just like in the above photo.
- Every week when I attempt to transfer the weeks service from Planning Center, Proclaim says that there was an "unexpected error" and it wont work. I have to unlink the Planning Center account and relink it. Any body experiencing this or have any solutions? thanks
- — EditedI've a situation at OMS Japanese Christian: Nihongo Department has a major problem formatting both Song lyrics and Sermon notes, spec., an inability to properly place a type of Japanese fine print known as hurigana (振り仮名). This problem was previously encountered in Microsoft® Office™ Word™ and PowerPoint™; inline pronuciations in parentheses are a workaround that throws off calculations for line widths. (This fine print issue is not applicable to okurigana (送り仮名), which are inline by nature.) Can hurigana be done in Faithlife Proclaim? If not, suggest studying feasability of "between the lines" fine print (e.g., linear glosses) for Song, Bible, Content, &c. pages. Also, be advised that Unicode's implementation of interlinear annotation is incomplete.
- Not too many presentation softwares in general can handle what is known as ruby text, commonly used in educational circles across languages for annotative glosses as well as in most of the East Asian written languages (especially in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, occasionally even early Viet, in cases where the typical reader may not know the correct pronunciation of a less common, or occasionally rare, Han character) for pronunciation hints; ruby is heavily used for individual-word translations in interlinear Bibles, where the source text is printed large. Ruby markup is supported in HTML 5 (and as of October 2018 Mozilla® Firefox® has the most complete support of this experimental feature to date), but not in many word-processing and/or slideshow softwares. However, the Unicode Consortium withdrew Technical Report 20, which discusses specific character points in the context of parallel annotation, July 2017.
- Jordan Sjodin — EditedI see, so you want the character, which may be some borrowed Chinese character, to appear with Hiragana placed over it, in a smaller type, for purposes of pronunciation?
- That's the behavior, although I favor katakana for on (modified Chinese pronunciation), hiragana for kun (native Japanese pronunciation).
- Is it possible to show the presentation's notes and slides on a confidence monitor or run Proclaim Remote from a Macbook. I would feel more comfortable using a larger screen than the one on my i-phone when preaching.
- We plan to add a presenter view for this purpose. .. currently notes are shown on their own screen so you would need a third output for notes.
- You can show notes on an iPad if you use the proclaim app. You can also control the presentation.
- Thank you. I agree a presenter view would be very helpful. I'm still on a trial membership. I'm waiting for our presentation team to use the program for a little while and give me some feedback on its usefulness and usability.
- We did both our services on our church pc on Thursday, but now I am double checking on my laptop and slides are still syncing! Going to be a problem for services tomorrow. Is there any way I can make "retry" for everything instead of doing one slide at a time?
- Bruce Woolley, Can you send us log files by going to Help > Save Log Files, and sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org? Also, do you have any anti-viruses or firewalls that may have be interfering with Proclaim? The reason the slides aren't rendering on your phone is because it failed to upload to our servers properly.
- Ill send you them when Im home
- I rebooted and it resynced but slides still missing. Also, i converted the whole powerpoint file on the church pc and didnt click ‘only show on this computer’ so all slides should be there. Rushing to church now to put on memory stick and save on pc in church. Oh well 🤔🤔