Organization • Bellingham, WA • 32 members • 44,336 followers
About this group
Follow Proclaim on Faithlife for free church media, product news, exclusive offers, and answers to your questions.
- Slight problem with the digital sign feed: I have, let's say slides 1 to 5. I also have bible verse slides 6 to 9. Currently, of the bible verses, I only have bible verse 6 set to show. The slides auto advance after 7 seconds, and the bible verses after 10 seconds. The problem is that after bible verse 6, it goes back to slide 1 as intended, but it stays there for an EXTREMELY long time, most likely the extra 10 seconds each for bible verses 7 to 9 set to show at a later date. Fortunately, we are based at a school, and school doesn't go back until Monday. Can this be fixed before then, or do I have to stop being lazy for now?
- Wanting to get our lights setup on DMX and have Proclaim run them via MIDI. I was testing it today with some lights we have and couldn't figure out how to make the scenes fade into each other, they just went right to the next abruptly. Is the fading between scenes a Proclaim thing or a light board thing? We have the Chauvet Obey 40, didn't know of it was possible.
- , We have a Chauvet Obey in-house, and we've experienced difficulties getting it to fade. It seems to be a thing with the board, and outside of Proclaim control. You could try fiddling with the Chase programming on the board, and triggering those with MIDI.
- Went to my sermon from yesterday on Soundfaith and it shows that it is still processing nearly 24 hours later. Is that normal?
- Hello I do apologize for this. We took the necessary steps to make sure your sermon uploaded correctly. You should see now on Soundfaith.com that your sermon has successfully uploaded. Let me know if anything changes.
- At the moment, importing an Elvanto service outline into Proclaim is of marginal use - songs with their lyrics are included, but all other items are included without processing. It would be much more useful if an item could be automatically linked to a content template. E.g. an Elvanto item titled "Meet and Greet" could result in the inclusion of a content template titled "Meet and Greet template". Is there any possibility of such an extension (or something similar) being added to Proclaim?
- Hello , In terms of bringing over a template for content slides, this should be working. When you go to import your Elvanto items, do you have "Import songs only" selected? Content title slides should be generated as well to provide you with an outline of the service.
- Hi Justin - thanks for your reply. Yes - the content slide titles come over fine - but that's not really useful by itself as it doesn't take any advantage of the re-usability capabilities of content items in Proclaim. At the moment, we have an internal system one of our ministry team wrote that reads these titles within Elvanto and then looks for a PowerPoint template with that [same] name (the PPT contains a set of slides) that it then all puts together into one PowerPoint. It seems that this functionality could easily be added to Proclaim - i.e. after Proclaim has imported the Content Title Slides - it could then look for Proclaim Content Items that use this same 'title' and add them into the one presentation. This means that we are effectively able to create a whole set of re-useable content items in Proclaim, that are all pieced together automatically and fully reflect the Elvanto service order. This would save everyone a lot of time. Does that make sense?
- , Possibly. Are you importing Elvanto from File > Import Presentation, rather than Add Item > Import item? Also, are you familiar with the ability to search for previously used slides by type or name through the Add Item > Reuse item feature? This of course wouldn't be as streamlined as your process, but may improve your workflow.
- Hi again, I am unable to download a video of a sermon I just published today. On soundfaith.com I can see the Files where the audio and video download links would normally be, but I only see the option to download audio. (https://soundfaith.com/sermons/233939-the-church-how-to-identify-god's-church-part-1) If I play the sermon back I get both audio and video of the different slides I used. I also published the sermon our website (http://gbchurchofchrist.org/sermons.html) using the widget and it worked, but there I can only download audio as well. Did I do something wrong in publishing? Is there a way I can still download the video? Kendal RasnakeSermonsgbchurchofchrist.org
- — EditedHello thank you for bringing this to our attention. I believe you are uploading just fine. The upload times can take a bit of due to the high volume of uploads that happen on Sundays. I believe your video sermon has finished uploading and you should be able to download and view it now: https://soundfaith.com/sermons/233939-the-church-how-to-identify-god's-church-part-1/The Church - How to Identify God's Church - Part 1Some identifying marks of the church God built, so that we may compare churches to them to determine if they are genuine or counterfeit.soundfaith.com
- , is correct. Videos can take ~24 hours to generate during peak (Sunday) usage times. Reducing this delay is something we'd like to improve in the future.
- is it possible to increase the size of text on your editing screen (not on the slides you're creating but the size of the descriptions and editing tools themselves)
- Hello I really like this question as I can definitely see how this would be useful. I do want to apologize though as there isn't a way to only change the font size of the Proclaim interface. I'll bring this up with the team and see if there is any possible future plans about this though. I encourage you to post this on our user suggestion page here as it is a good source to get people's ideas more noticed: https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-generalGeneral: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- Is there a way to password-protect the Proclaim Remote so that someone has to enter in a password to gain control of the presentation?
- Hey that's very exciting you guys ran Proclaim for the first time. You are correct about that notification popping up which can be confusing as it says 'remote controller.' I'll let the team know and see if we can change the notification about this. Overall how was your Proclaim experience? Anything we can do to help make it better for next Sunday?
- thanks again for bringing this to our attention. I brought this up with the team and it looks like they are working on getting this fixed.
- , to clarify, the issue is the Proclaim app tells you that another "controller" has connected, even if it's just a "follower". The bug is just in the display label. Non group members cannot control your presentation.
- how I make one "custom amen!"
- Hello glad you are enjoying those quick screens in Proclaim. However, at this moment you cannot customize those amen quick screens. You do get 3 customizable quick screens, but any image you apply to that quick screen will display in a full screen. I do encourage you to post your suggestion on our user voice page here as it doesn't look like anyone has made your request: https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general?filter=hot&page=2General: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for Proclaimproclaim.uservoice.com
- Need to switch billing, as I'll be moving soon and leaving the program to another user to handle. How do I turn off auto renewal so that we can switch the credit card? Can't find the option on Proclaim's website.
- Hello I went ahead and turned off the auto renewal for you. To change the card on the account you can update that at this link here: https://store.proclaimonline.com/account/billing As always you can give us a call at 360-450-3542 and we can update the billing information for you as well.