Organization • Bellingham, WA • 34 members • 47,709 followers
About this group
Follow Proclaim on Faithlife for free church media, product news, exclusive offers, and answers to your questions.
- Good Afternoon, I'm rather frustrated with the limited ... amount of videos we can show. We have very often special speakers and missionaries that want to show their video DVD's and flash drives. Why is proclaim not showing the video in the DVD section when you try and import it. This is huuuuuge for us with videos. Yes we enjoy your videos. We would like to embed our own in the proclaim presentation. Hoping for some answers.
- No problem adding slides to my digital feed which then push to the front page of our website via your handy iframe embed code. Thanks for making it easy. I want to keep that feed constant on the front page. How do I remove slides from a sign feed? Do I need to create a new feed and embed every week?
- Hey You can remove slides from your digital feed in a few ways. 1. You can schedule how long you want a slide to appear in your feed. After the duration is up we will automatically remove that from your feed. (I'll post a screenshot to give you a visual of that setting) 2. Is you can remove the slide(s) just as you would in Proclaim. Right click on the slide and hit delete.
- I emailed customer support, but haven't heard anything back. I am wondering if I can change our subscription to Annual instead of Monthly to save some on cost and also budget for next year.
- Hey Did you email that to firstname.lastname@example.org? I'm not seeing your email in the inbox. However, I'll bring this to our Products team and they will reach out to you and get that sorted for you.
- Hey ! I can help you out there. I'll email you my phone number so we can connect
- Is there a way to import purchased ITunes audio tracks into Proclaim. I download them into my music file but when I try to import them they are not visible. It appears that they will only play on my media player. Any ideas.
- Hey You can import your audio files into Proclaim and then apply them to service items in your presentation. Below is our support article which will give you a video guide on how to accomplish this: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/202666509-How-do-I-add-an-audio-track-to-a-service-item-or-section-How do I add an audio track to a service item or section?To add audio to your service, navigate to the Order of Service on the left side of the app. Click on the speaker icon next to the service item on which you desire audio. If you have previously uplo...support.proclaimonline.com
- Hi, is there a way to automatically back up each presentation, without having to do it manually every time?
- Hey Your presentation(s) are essentially saved to the cloud whenever you select the green sync icon or make some movement in Proclaim. E.g Add a slide or choose a new song. You shouldn't really have to back up each presentation unless you were wanting to transfer presentation(s) to a different presentation group. May I ask why you are backing up each presentation each week?
- Bonjour, Existe t-il une version française de Proclaim s'il vous plait ?
- Bonjour , À l'heure actuelle, nous ne prenons en charge que l'anglais et l'espagnol dans notre menu de l'interface utilisateur. Nous vous donnons la possibilité de copier et coller du texte dans une langue différente pour différentes diapositives d'éléments de service. Vous pouvez faire la même chose pour les références bibliques. Mais vous pouvez toujours choisir une Bible française à utiliser et vos Écritures seront dans cette langue. Je m'excuse si mon dilet était un peu éteint. Je n'ai pas pris le français depuis le lycée.
- Not sure what's happened. But each time i go live- or choose shift and F5 the icons for my quick starts show up on the bottom of the presentation- and it also "only when live" adds another window that says "Proclaim slides"-down on the icon, which I'm guessing is why it's showing the icons to begin with?
- if you right click on the task bar and go to the task bar settings what do you se in there? In my testing, I seemed to be able to get the Task bar to show over the onAir window if I had 'Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode' but not exactly like you are seeing. (Inly when I mouse down to it) When you go on air, Proclaim creates a new, fullscreen window, minus the standard window button like close/minimize/etc/ so thats why you see that window
- I’ll test those settings. But normally I go on air and even if I moved the mouse -nothing would happen. With it like this it has 2 windows open for Proclaim. Might need someone to log on my computer-I’ll check engine his 1st though
- ....Thank you both. I thought I had already reset my computer last night when this started-maybe not. I did and now is fine. I believe because I was using OBS the other day-it messed with it somehow. All good now-thank you
- how do I change a group's bible version preference?
- Ok. Just thought I would ask. The reason I ask is because when I post 'visual copy' to my church group it seems to default to ESV?
- — EditedHey Your visual copy is linked to the resource being used at the time (whether it's a Bible or not). It's unrelated to the preferred Bible. I apologize as the sample image can be confusing as we always show ESV when you have a Bible selected. You'll notice it shows ESV on the left, but I invoked NASB which comes up on the right. (which is your visual copy)
- yes, I did notice that. Thanks.
- Tech Tuesday: Confidence Monitors for Smoother ServicesRaise your hand if you’ve been here before: You’re about to transition to a new verse or point in your sermon, when all of a sudden you can’t remember what’s next. Or you allude to the next slide in the presentation, only to see that you were wrong about the next slide. Now you’re busy Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- The text-only Confidence output is ideal for a Teleprompter installation, with reflector displays at a few strategic points in the stage and/or Chancel area. Most Teleprompter installations are still of 4:3 aspect ratio, but 16:9 is already supported for those wide installations that do exist.
- In On Screen Bible, is there a way to make the font size the same on all slides of the scripture passage? Now the font is small for large verses and large for smaller verses. Doesn't look great. I'm new to the program.
- Hey First off, welcome! You can't change the font size when using the On-Screen Bible but you can change the style of how it looks. However, I looked at your presentation and I don't think you are using what we call a "On-Screen Bible." The picture below is that what you were referring to? I noticed your Bible text is different font size like you mentioned above?
- This was not the area I questioned. In the sermon content when inserting a Bible passage the font size can't be changed. We end up dividing the reference into individual verses to make the font similar sized for the whole section. I saw the video that shows how to edit text when adding in a separate Bible passage.