Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 53,290 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- New Video! Learn how to add background music in ProclaimAdding Background Music in ProclaimLearn how to add background music and pads to your Proclaim Presentationfaithlifetv.com
- Happy Monday folks.... Had a great fail yesterday before service, when Proclaim would not open on our Mac. The icon would bounce once, and that's it. I checked the activity monitor, etc, for errant open sessions or something, but no fix. I reinstalled Proclaim and got it restarted about 5 minutes into our 10/14 worship service at 10am PST. I am wondering if you can post-mortem the reasons for the non-start? I've attached logs and config info on the system. I'd like to avoid another occurrence and the collateral pandemonium if at all possible. Thanks Joe Barsuglia Compass Church, Simi Valley CA
- Hi, we are wanting to start using Faithlife Newsletters and to that end I made a test one today. It looks fine in my web browser https://faithlife.com/5228531/newsletters/977699 but the one I sent to myself has some of the dates wrong. I am not sure how to send it to you to see but the Soulfood date which should be Thurs 18th shows as Wednesday 17, Morning service says it is Saturday 20 instead of Sunday 21, Men's breakfast says it is Friday 2 Nov instead of Sat 3 Nov. I am thinking it may be a time zone issue as we are in New Zealand and maybe the dates are showing as what they would be in US time? The evening meetings show the correct dates and I think that is because they are late enough in the day to be the correct date in whatever US time zone is being used. Hope you can help as we couldn't use it the way it is at the moment. I have uploaded part of the newsletter as a jpg.Riverstones Church - Faithlifefaithlife.com
- I'm having a hard time understanding this... can someone help... why is when I make my text box larger for lyrics... it makes my text smaller?
- Hey Greg Davidson If it is making the text smaller Proclaim is saying you have to much text on one or more slides and it won't display correctly. It is best to insert line breaks to allow Proclaim to display your text correcltly. The best is to use this method: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375971-Why-aren-t-my-song-lyrics-laying-out-right-Why aren't my song lyrics laying out right?If your lyrics are appearing cramped or small in your song service item, these tips will help you lay them out on the slides so they end up looking great. Tip 1: you can insert a slide break in a s...support.faithlife.com
- I understand that... but I have my default box... lyrics are big... when I widen the box... they get smaller... I'm confused.
- I am getting an error message for the sermon recording. The file will not open on my computer. Please fix this glitch when possible. This used to be an on going issue but hasn't happened for a while. I attached an image of what it looks like. Thanks.
- Yes. It uploaded with no problem. I can find the sermon in our uploaded files on Faithlife's website. It has to do a syncing issue between computers. I am using a different computer than the one it was recorded on.
- In other words, I can go to the sermon and listen to it via faithlifes web service, but I cannot open it via proclaim software. I need to edit it in proclaim
- Hey Scott Robbins > I am using a different computer than the one it was recorded on. When you say that, have you opened the recording on the computer it was recorded on though? > The file will not open on my computer. What computer are we talking about here. Is this the computer you recorded on? If not, can you go to the recording computer and open the recording. It should then do a download of the recording and be available to everyone in your group once that action has taken placed.
- Is there a way to change the size of line on the box shape in background shapes? I would like to make it a little smaller. I don't see the option anywhere. If it's not possible, maybe that is a feature that could be added,
- Hello Joseph White, Currently there isn't, but we are always open to recommendations for future improvements! You can even leave a suggestion on our UserVoice page and vote on others as wellGeneral: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- Is it not possible to add a foreground image to the Bible Smart Media item? I'm creating Smart Media, want to have a different background for Bible vs Content... I have the ability... but the image "fails to download" I go back to customize the media item (which is annoying you have to save a new version if you customize) and the foreground image I add is gone. Is this a bug.. either foreground images not being added or the fact that you shouldn't have an option to add foreground?
- Yes, and it won't load when I create content via the smart media item. I get a red triangle in the bottom left corner that says "some of the required content failed to download". I have tried this in 2 separate locations with different internet connections and nothing works.
- Greg Davidson, Can you try it on a different presentation? I'm feeling like this error may be particular to your presentation "Mission Possible". There's a component of your presentation, where it's looking for a media item on our servers that doesn't exist or isn't at the right location.
- Just did, still the same issue. Sent you new logs.
- I'm creating a video presentation for our website. Is it possible to download the slides as they were recorded for the presentation? Currently I've been able to download the audio file and the slides separately but not together. Also the slides with animations download the wrong frame by default so the text is blurred out. Thanks for any help!
- Hello Ryan Johnson, Whenever you record and publish with Proclaim, both your audio and the slides between your recording cues can be published to https://sermons.faithlife.com. From there, you can download the audio, or the mp4 file which will contain your audio combined the slides. The sermon recording will not upload any videos you've added in Proclaim, and will capture a frame of it. Is this what you are seeing?
- Thank you, yes. This is what I was looking for. Blessings!
- Hi, I am having an issue where all of my video items appear to be zoomed in super close... I can't get the videos to play at the correct scale. Any reason why this is happening?
- Hi David Brandt, I'm sorry you're having trouble. That does look strange, though it seems to be working okay for me. It's worth checking to see if you have any pending driver or system updates. What happens when you view the video in Preview mode or go On Air? Does it play in the incorrect "zoomed in" no matter what?
- Hi, yes, when I go on air, it starts playing zoomed in, just like in the above photo.