Senior Full-stack Software Developer, Faithlife.com
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer with the knowledge and skills to help build Faithlife Groups. Faithlife Groups is an online community that helps people find, or create, fellowship wherever they are. It includes interactive Community Notes, reading plans, and better ways to stay in touch.
You will be someone who can work well in a diverse environment of different languages and technologies. You should have expertise in responsive web and single page applications, but you will also have opportunities in the services, data, and architecture overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of Software development experience with multiple release cycles
- Experience building mobile and desktop UI for the web
- History of providing positive technical leadership
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & standard methodologies for the full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Master’s degree preferably in computer science or a similar field or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Experience with Restful API design and implementation
- Strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence the product direction
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Faithlife Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
This is a full-time position. Please email your résumé, GitHub profile, StackOverflow profile and other contact information to email@example.com.